• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD 2C-x Megathread

2C-B can be a wonderful experience and with a short (4 hour) time span it is not too heavy and is a great combo with MDMA. HOWEVER I had some powdered form which I idiotically eyeballed and it took me to ego death. Thankfully I had a mate with me who kept me on a relatively sane path however for a drug that as mentioned only should last 4-5 hours I was still fucked the following day where Countryfile and John Craven seemed to be the answer to the world's problems.

Ive never tried any of the 2c's - I have a 100mg pellet of BK but from what I can gather the drug is very unpredictable and had extremely mixed trip reports. Of course Im looking closely at the -FLY compound which some trippers report is as good if not better than the real thing. I have plenty of penny acid but Im considering buying one more load of psyches b4 the ban comes in - either 1P-ETH-LAD or 2C-B-FLY.

Does anyone have experience with all three of these 2-cb compounds and how do they compare?

I have a bit of experience with 2c-b and now have tried BK-2C-B at a few different doses. I've just noticed that 2-cb-fly has become more available on the more mainstream websites. I found 2c-b to be very visual and lovely overall. BK is not very visual and can be a bit unpleasant physically, especially with excess phlegm build-up and a bit of vasoconstriction. At 100mg I found the effects to be mostly physical. I've tried it at 200mg and it did become a bit more visual but it didn't even scratch the surface of what 2c-b produces. I don't find the two compounds to be similar at all in their effects.

However, with even adding 25ug of 1p-LSD to 100mg of BK, it changed the nature of the experience completely and made it much more visual but not very immersive. I took 240mg BK with 100ug 1p last week and it was unexpectedly intense, especially considering that 100ug of 1p usually only enhances my music perception with low visual intensity. I was trying out sensory deprivation, however.

If you are going to take your pellet, I don't think you'll find it particularly worthwhile unless you add even a threshold lysergamide dose as there seems to be a good synergy. I'd ordered a gram of the BK and didn't really like it but experimented with it in different settings and combinations to use it up. I wouldn't take it again to be honest.

Last edited:
2C-B showed today, so I'll find a point this week to trial run and then take it clubbing come saturday. Looking forward to this : )

I'm not sure I'd ever bother taking 2C-B to a club. Doesn't make me more sociable, give me more energy or a great deal of music appreciation. MDMA or speed for the club I reckon.

That said, I took (a largeish does for me of) 45mg at Boomtown last year and saw Squarepusher followed by an Infected Mushroom rave set, and that was truly epic. Probably the hardest I've ever tripped in my life. I mostly took it because I knew I couldn't do three consecutive days of MDMA and you feel like you dodged a bullet the morning after 2C-B, no issues sleeping with a couple of vallies and no comedown the next day :D

It's great on the tail end of MDMA though so I recommend saving it for the after party. Then a bit of ket or N2O is really the icing on the cake. Magic!

Aight then lads, lasses and miscellaneous brassicas, it's time to give this stuff a shot. Allergy testing as of now, will dose 15 mg at 15:00 GMT. My status at time of dosing will be: Awake for 33 hours, last substance apart from weed and tea was at 23:00 last night and was a cap of 40 mg of MPA, feeling pretty fine at the moment, setting is in my room, listening to a playlist of Crossfaith and The Qemists, just chilling and browsing the net. Last had a dose of fluoxetine on 23rd Feb, and stopped daily dosage on 14th Feb. Will add updates as interesting things happen.

Surprised that nobody has posted about 2-cb-fly. Thought it would be pretty popular on here.

Had my first blast with it this evening at 10mg to test the waters as I haven't tripped in over a year. Absolutely everything what I was looking for. Actually, after reading reports elsewhere I wasn't expecting too much. But, it's been a good experience with confident positive mindset with decent introspection. I had to write down a few pages worth of bullshit on paper to get everything out :D Very easy to handle at this dose. I'd say the come up was with some body load but it vanished after a couple of hours. Some music appreciation but not on the same level as the lysergamides. But, of course, 10mg is an assumed 'low-dose'. Saying that, if I had some company or at a party I would definitely be up and dancing around!

Visuals were subtle in terms of patterns and waves but colours were bright and enhanced.

Best part of the experience has been the intellectual aspect. I haven't been able to stop reading stuff. I've been so engrossed with article after article, and contemplating them in every corner in my mind and how I can learn from them. Again, introspection. Definitely some empathy involved. During my note rambling I was very grateful to the world!

I think this, or at least this 10mg dose, is better suited for a social environment or a night in with a friend or two.

All in all I'm happy what I experienced and it's set me up nicely for a planned return to lysergamide world with ALD-52 in a couple of weeks.

I quite enjoyed 10mg though was surprised how strong it was for a 'low dose' (though i'm a cheap psychedelic date). Quite chilly and a bit uncomfortable for an hour or so but that passed and then it was as you described - i didn't find it particularly energetic/stimulating though; and i don't think i'd want to take higher than i did if i was going to an unfamiliar social environment (except a festival/free party maybe, and then i'd probably start with mdma)

Yes I was pleasantly surprised at the intensity. It probably has a lot to do with my tolerance as I haven't tickled my psychedelic receptors in over a year. I think 10mg would be a perfect dose for someone looking to start out with psychs, of course in a comfortable setting. I did find it quite energetic but I definitely had to push it. I really enjoyed rolling around my bed for a few moments that has to be said :D But, I could definitely dance and mingle at a party. In my older days I would have no problem going higher dose in social environments like bars but responsibility leaves its mark and no way I would do it more other than, as you say, a festival.

I would be interested in how it goes with a dose of MDMA. If it's like it's big brother in any way, which is one of the greatest combos known to man.

what would be everyones favourite 2C? obviously each one has its' uses in different scenarios but which one does it for you?

For me 2c-e for depth and therapeutic spiritual value, 2c-c for a short gentle trips and 2c-b as a nice psychedelic replacement for MDMA.

Really really enjoyed 40mg at festivals.
Really really hated* 40mg clubbing. Be sensible kids.

*I mean it wasn't a bad trip or anything, i just needed to hold a wall and a little breather every 30 mins

I now have 10 x 20mg tablets of 2cb after hearing encouraging things from Sid and now Squid. Not sure when i will have an occasion to take any though there is a long weekend coming up so who knows.

Is 20mg a decent starting dose for a seasoned tripper? Should i get some MDMA to combine with? I will take it by itself first though.

Yes I would suggest trying it on its own first to test its general flavour. 20mg would be a good dose for seasoned tripper and if you end up enjoying it on its own its definitely worth while trying it just after the peak of some mdma (but lower dosage of each slightly so its not too messy). They have great synergy imo!

The 2cd GBL is fucking brilliant, i took it every evening for a few weeks, it was like complelte magic induced euphoric orgasmic feeling, without tolerance comedowns or any aftereffects, atleast in combination with memantne.

2c-c is my favourite (only tried e,p,c). It is the most benign and causes the least vasoconstriction.

2C-C was always very mellow I found. I've done B,C,D,I - out of those definitely B and C are my favourites.

Still have some 2C-E to sample but was hesitant in the past due to tripping fears - having overcome them, i'll probably be trying that one next.