• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The E-Tards Bible version 1.0

Thank you for posting this! My gf and I used to roll ALL THE TIME back in the day...actually it was right around the time you originally posted this, probably more closer to '04....but anyways, We haven't done it in fuckin YEARS and now in April, along with another couple, we are having a big ass rave at an old house in the woods about an hour from us....it's gonna be the shiz-nite....

i wanted to see if there was any new roll tricks since we've been outta the game for so long, and i have found some new shit i've never done, so THANKS and HAPPY ROLLING!! ;)

yeah, last time i drove a car while rolling, i ran a red light and almost killed myself and two of my friends, not a good idea.

BumP so this doesn't get deleted in the bluelight memory wipe

ingredients for the best b-day ever!

ok so I just rolled last night with my girlfriend and had an amazing time downtown (minus the creepy public masturbator watching us) We ran into some friends/hot lesbians and smoked a blunt down by the river. And no it wasn't in a van. The girls started making out and I could barely control myself. I got the idea that next time we should all dose together in a jacuzzi suite downtown on my 23rd birthday, which they are totally down for. On top of that, one of the hot lesbians is a massage therapist. If all goes accordingly, I will have the best birthday everrrr!!

god bless you. the day i roll with hot lesbian massage therapists in a jacuzzi. my life will be almost complete.

That sounds awesome. I hope you have a blast!

MDMA is about connection, closeness, and gratitude in my mind. It's not so much about sex. Keep that in mind if you happen to catch a moment of lucidity during the roll.

My birthday is this Friday, any chance I could roll in a jacuzzi with hot lesbians while smoking a blunt?

surgical mask -kinda wierd in my opinion
menthol nasal spray- never got it myself
vicks vapor rub- sentual in a sense
sun glasses- always good fun
glow sticks- a must
mirrors- only for racking up lines
music- deep house
candles- if it suits the ambience, I always find that with softer and warmer lights they are always good, it does depend on the lighting scheme though (or alternitavely you could cut the lights and just have candles)
massagers- do it yourself, much more personal, but always good
orange juice- only if it's too intense, always good to have just in case someone is not enjoying themselves. any type of fruit juice is good, try to make it yourself during the night, you can always get someone to help you and have an off your face convo with them
water- of course, get a water purifier
bandanas- are you playing pin the tale on the donkey?
ciggaretes- you'll be chugging them hard, especially if you're smoking inside

look at the aesthetics as well, color shemes and lighting schemes, pillows, blankets, open fire, places to relax, different areas people can go and talk, things you can look at if you're a cork bobbing on the ocean

Check "The E Tards Bible" in The Directory, It has all the ingredients for a great time.

IMO you don't need all that stuff to have a "perfect" e party, All you need is good MDMA, Good friends, Good music and thats the perfect night.

surgical mask--- kinky?
menthol nasal spray--not necessary but why not
vicks vapor rub---- same as above
sun glasses--- i enjoy seeing the flashy colors
glow sticks--- good fun
mirrors--- to do lines of whatever on, allways good to have around
music-------- A MUST (Drum n Bass, Jungle, Psy trance...)
candles--- as long as you're carefull, people are pretty clumsy on xtc
massagers---BLISS
orange juice--Yup
water---------Yup
bandanas---- bit random, but i guess it helps with the sweat
ciggaretes-- if you smoke

other ideas

disco ball
strobe light
MDMA (obviously)
Downers for after (carisprodol, benzos, etc)
Ketamine (on the come down a few bumps is lovely)
Weed (psychadelics it up)
Big fucking speakers with a wicked bass
A DJ
naked ladies (maybe a surprise stripper;))
friends
Bigass psyched out "flags" like textile funky psyched out textiles or posters

bring :
gum
ciggs
fruits
music
lip balm
fuzzy pillows!!! or just lots of pillows! lol.

surgical mask ---> why.. lol
menthol nasal spray --> nop
vicks vapor rub --> noo
sun glasses --> not that i remember
glow sticks --> yes!! :D :D :D
mirrors --> sure
music --> how could u trip without it! lol.
candles --> naw
massagers --> nu uh..
orange juice --> si. i try to.
water --> yip
bandanas --> no.....
ciggaretes ---> yeh, um. too many.

Last edited:
My friends once blacklight painted surgical masks and then lightly rubbed vicks on the inside of the masks. They then wore these masks and it looked pretty damn partytastic in the blacklight. Also it definitly seemed to blow them up pretty good