• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The E-Tards Bible version 1.0

Amazing thread.

You deserve the Ecstasy Peace Prize for taking the time to write this or even gather this.

So I'm a first time poster. It's been a few years since I rolled, but the wife and I and are planning a trip soon to roll.

I've been searching the net for some useful information and came across this site. Very cool and informative.

This thread has some great ideas and I thought I'd repay the thread with some old tricks of my own.

1. Someone has already mentioned "firewors" glasses, or "rainbow" glasses, but they are cheap and flimsy. What you really want is called a "Spectrix Laser Visor" this is the shiz for light shows. Just google it, and you'll find several sites to purchase them.

2. Hear Something That Makes No Sound: while standing, have someone with a metal slinky put the last ring about half way back in your mouth and bite down slightly on it. Look down and close your eyes. Have the person very gently tap the slinky at intervals, and you CAN'T hear the sound but you can mentally feel or hear the sound of the slinky. It sounds like a light-sabre in an echo tunnel all over in your head and body!

3. Face/Body Melt: 2/3 People
Take a sponge (we actually used a toy ball made for water) and absorb as much water as possible. Have the persone receiving the melt take of his or her shirt (leave the bra on ladies) and lay back on a couch or something where there head can hang off the edge.

*OK If you have a portable fan (the kind you would have for a really hot day) it makes this experience even better. *

Once the person is comfy start out with a head massage. Then once he/she's into it take the sponge and slowly squeeze the water out over the persons head, and face then work your way down to the top of the chest. (If you have a fan blow it on the person as you squeeze the water out. So awesome.)

4. Playing on a trampoline is amazing.

5. Laying in the grass or leaves with your shirt off.

6. Winter specific- Sleighriding.
7. Snowangels
8. Eating Snow

9. Beer Pong with with water instead of booze in a fun way to keep hydrated.

I hope I didn't repeat much here, and you guys enjoy these things as much as we did back in the day.

i tried the spinning around and making yourself dizzy one with my bestfriend,
i think you should put on the end of that one to then (whilst dizzy) fall onto a bed or bean bag (i did it on my giant bean bag, holy crap)

i am going to go through this to brush up on some stuff....

I have people who want to eat molly for their first rave and ecstasy experience....

I plan to do everything i can to make sure they enjoy themselves....

FUN ideas on ecstacy

ya ive heard of vicks vapor rub and ill do it next time i roll
ive heard of binkies, i need mine at all times when rolling haha
sex obviously
but what ELLSEEE
lets think of some good ideas people. anything. start brain storminggg

Sour patch kids! just suck on them they feel SOOO soft

Last edited:
Glow sticks
Really good chocolate
Poppers
Optic fibre lighting
Music
Very soft fur
Nipple toys

having deep conversations with your significant other or best friends

Last edited:
i dont know if it has been said yet or not, but to expand on your idea of boiling water, we used to have a pot of boiling water (barely boiling so no splash of hot water to your face) and we would take a scoop full of vicks vapor rub and put it in the pot. after about 5 minutes or so, take a towel and drape it over your head. then lean foward and have the towel create like a tunnel of sorts while you inhale the steam and boiled vicks. its basically like a vaporizer but a lot more intense. plus your whole kitchen and whatever room is adjacent will smell like vicks.

or if you wear contacts or have glasses take them off/out and watch the glowsticks. people who wear vision corrective lens will know what i mean

Take elevator out. You'd have to be retarded to think it's a good idea to make yourself faint on e.

I WANT TO DO ALL THOSE THINGS!!!

This is just what i needed ! Exactly what i have been looking for!
with a nice lil Shopping list and ALL!
On my way to The Super Walmart Now!
Love you!
XOXOX

grrr wheres the dirty sex tips :// lol. any secret vicks on my dick and she sucks moves? haha

Mk so I gotta roll trick that I haven't seen posted on bluelight yet. My b if it is.
You can do it too yourself but its much cooler to have someone else do it for you.

Plug a friends ears (or yours) with your fingers lightly. Don't stick your whole damn finger in there, just press that little flap (tragus?) over the holes, then release with your fingers still resting lightly on them. Plug them. Unplug. Plug. Unplug. Keep repeating this for atleast a minute (or until they start to geek out) Start at a medium speed then work up to a faster pace. It makes shit sound so trippy, like wah wah wah wah wah, and it warps whatever musics playing. I swear to god whoever you do it too will be like O.O

Doing it to the beat of the music works too.
I had a friend teach me this a few months ago and now whenever I go to events I spread the love and trip eheads out with it.

Another trick to do to someone is to rub the bottom of your palms together really really fast for about a minute. The friction will warm them up. Immediately place them on somebody's closed eyelids, press for about two seconds (tell them to keep their eyes shut), and then wipe/sweep the bottom of your palms out towards their temples and down the sides of their face. It makes the person see crazy colors behind their eyelids similar to CEVs and it will almost feel like their face is melting offff.

But srsly, try the ear thing
:)

Take a bottle of febreeze and spray it in the air above you. Take your shirt off first. It feels amazing when it hits your skin.

Can be enhanced with:
Minty substance in mouth
Good Trance
Strobe light

Use these items then do febreeze. Sensory Overload.

Going to a concert, what should I bring?

Well, Im new here as you can see, and well, ive rolled maybe 5 or 10 times over the year and its been amazing. Im going to a HUGE name in Dubstep on the 21st in San Fransisco, and I am wondering what I should take with me to increase my roll. Btw, im going to be taking like 3 MDMA capsules over an hour and hopefully roll from 8pm to 2am haha.

So anyways, what are some little nic nacs i can take with me to make my roll that much better. I have a WOMP-A-WEAR (An incredibly long scarf fur hat), some Newport Menthols (ill probably be getting two packs of these! :D) and maybe ill bring a back massager too. What else should I bring?

Thanks everyone!