• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The E-Tards Bible version 1.0

First off, be careful of what you decide to bring, some shows won't let you bring stuff in >:{

It sounds like you have a good list there, but if you need more suggestions here's the E-Tard's Bible of Rolling Tricks:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=230119

It's full of stuff to do while rolling. Maybe bring those vicks inhalers? possibly a binky/gum?

Sweet, thank you, ill check it out. And yah, i need to remember to pick up a few binkies before the show! Thanks

Whats blowing up? And playdo would be pretty bomb on mdma. Silly puddy! Ima buy some of that at the dollar store..

So, im going to take a trip to the dollar store with 12 dollars (to cover taxes on 10 items), what ten things should i buy that make your roll that much better? So far im thinking: two binkies, vicks, mint gum, and a few glowsticks. Any other ideas?

The dollar tree in my town has glow in the dark axes, swords, and magic wands. Get those if yours has em!

Haha! Funny!

They're the most beautiful/awesome/amazing things the world has ever seen!!!

NSFW:
237442_zoom.jpg
81bx8sJvE4L._AA1500_.jpg
987495.jpg

Last edited:
Just popped one. First time rolling!

Hey swim just took one about 10 min ago. I'm anxious! Have the house to myself. What should I do?? I was thinking a bath later? And it says on here a cold one. Will a cold one feel good while rolling?

Don't take vicks inhalers to a night club

Hi this is one reason not to take a vicks inhaler to a night club or if you do do not do what me and my mate done. So anyways we had dropped half a Nintendo pill in a pub then bout 20 mins later proceeded to the night club stayed in a bit then dropped other half. then we decided to have a sniff of the inhaler it felt amazing. Well about less than 5 mins later someone tapped us on back and it was a bouncer and goes can you come with us please so we were like fuk goes one of our staff have seen you sniffing something we both goes oh its an inhaler and showed um it. I am sweating buckets He then radios for manager who takes ages. then they make us empty pockets pat us down and check our wallets but all we had was a lot of menthol sweets and packets of chewing gum lol. They then sent us on our way back onto the dance floor we were not kicked out. we thought the buzz would of been killed but it was not we danced away for about 2 hours. Then we realized that the taxi was due in like half an hour so i told my friend to ring see if we could get it for like later so we goes beside the door I get two glasses of water and my friend goes to phone and then all of a sudden somebody in plain clothes comes up to me and says put ya drink down so i does then another plain clothes bloke goes up to my mate and grabs him well it takes me a few seconds to react so i go to go and help then someone grabs me well i am thinking we are getting robbed cos they think we have pills or whatever or take our phone / monies. So I am struggling like fuck dragging myself to the bar to the bloke who had just served me less than 5 mins ago thinking he will be able to help or something and he is looking like wtf i have just served them. But he obs recognized they were staff then the bloke who has a hold of me is telling me to calm down i am a bouncer well i still didn't believe him cos he had no suit reflective bands or anything so me and my mate are struggling still then they push us out the side door of the club and said fuck off I believe. At this moment we were in total shock me and my friend we had no idea what had happened at all . Yes we might of been off our face but so was lots of other people. They did not even come up to us and say we know your under the influence can you please leave the premises or anything just jumped us

cool story bro

looked like you were sniffing something, got questioned. and?

Yer we realised now how daft we were to do it in middle of dance floor lol. But ya don't think at time and they just says if you have any sniff or wateva we will just take it off you. not a very good search like didn't check socks or shoes but i heard bouncers arn't allowed to do a proper search. Still don't explain the way they grabbed us but i guess it is one of them things you will never know why.

I love every single thing about this! Not all heroes wear capes! You rock my socks off eezeekial!!