• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The E-Tards Bible version 1.0

vickers said:
eezeekial should get some award or recognition for this.

yes i agree. all i can say is thank you very much. i was on page 23 and quit. btw this is also my first post on bluelight hello to everyone.

felixdahousekat said:
Just to reiterate what others have said:

1. Good work that man!!! It's about time someone did it. :D

2. No way should it be merged, THIS one should be made the sticky, right at the top. :p

3. Take out the stuff about driving cars. That's never a good idea. :p :D

Well done though eezeekial! =D

i dont know man....ever driven on a freeway with the techno up, windows down and heat blasting....craziest feeling ever..

I read the other thread from page one to the end over a couple days. I'm glad someone trimmed them down. It was long and repetitive.

Kick Ass! Eezeekial, thank you for doing this. The last time I was here, I suggested someone do what you did on the other thread. To my surprise, - 4 months later - I found your post.

Hard, quick and easy - just the way ya' need it.

]RMF[

Excellent work man.

Really appreciate this as i'm sure most of the Bluelight community do also

You have got to be shitting me. This bible bullshit is blasphemous and ridiculous. It is a mockery of our my lord and savior Jesus Christ.It is totally worthless. You should all be ashamed.
I'm just kidding. I am so with everyone else on this. For the hundredth time, congrats and thanks dude. Damn it, my friends are gonna flip when I show this to them. Starting print-job now.

This is great man, i had never even thought of half the ideas on here lol. This maybe a little complicated for some, but one thing my friends and i do when we get back and we are still rollin is hook my computer up to my t.v. and play some electronic on i-tunes. The visualization system on i-tunes fuckin blows me up every single time, especially when its on a big ass t.v. So cool....

freaking awesome post! thanks for taking the time...

got me really really wanting to roll like right now.

Mace2124 said:
What an awesome thread. You gave me alot of ideas. One thing I didnt see, but might have missed is to play an instrument. I'm a DJ and the most fun I have ever had was spinning and scratching while rolling hard. But I bet drums, guitar, bass, keyboards and lots of other instruments are amazing to play on while rolling.

Man that is a great point. I'm a drummer AND a DJ, & I jst realised, though I've DJd pilled up many a time, I have never played a full drum set whilst nutted. That's my new years resolution I reckon... to play drums pilling =D

this thread deserves a bump, a sticky, and a fucking RACK. great shit. much better than wading through all the bullshit on the main roll tricks thread.

Cheers for that mate. Bookmarked.
Will print this out next time theres a special occasion.

Really like this post! some great ideas that have been well explained and thought out!! but sum are random but its all good. great read

B240C said:
i dont know man....ever driven on a freeway with the techno up, windows down and heat blasting....craziest feeling ever..

I read that and i was like <b>i have to reply to that</b>. I love doing that - especially downtown in a big city.

Sometimes ill stop at a redlight and a family willpullup right beside me, all deck'd out in candy and blasting techno, thier looks are priceless ;)

I Love those "I don't give a shit about what you think about me, but i'm going to do what ever I please with no regrets" moments.

The feeling is like no other. Especially if you make others feel uncomfortable about them selves. haha

How did you forget the outer space?

have one person sit in fetal position, holding their legs just under their knees, inbetween another persons legs, the person behind them grabs them by their knees (underneath them, above the fetal position persons hands, lean backwards and roll them around on your chest slowly, it feels like there is no gravity cause you can lean them like 90 degrees to the right/left and they feel like they are falling but they arent. 10 times better than any of these things on this trick list.