• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the drug that fucks you up the most is...

BENZOS!! they fuck me up man, hooking up with random chicks without even knowing till being told after, losing drugs, just flat out making an ass of myself

E-i turn uber slutty and that's not good
alcohol- i just get out of my mind and angsty

IV oxycontin, trying to roll a cigerette over and over and over with no success, everytime coming out of the nod only to find my face and table covered in tobacco.

IV Ritalin+Oxycontin is pretty insane too but in a different way, I usually know what im doing and have the coherency to talk and do normal things albeit being high as the moon.

Phenazepam having that in powder form at my disposal was the worst fucking idea I ever had.

Survival0200 said:
I can't make up my mind whether it would be:

1) alcohol,
2) alcohol + benzos,
3) high dose of benzos? :X

I think that you've got the right idea. Seeing The Mars Volta on 8 ativan, 20 tramadol, and 10 fiorecet has got to be the worst combo.

Seeing The Mars Volta on 8 ativan, 20 tramadol, and 10 fiorecet has got to be the worst combo.

Particularly bad as i don't imagine you'd remember much of the show...
Best live band i've ever seen!

I think ketamine and nitrous fucked me up the most...i was in another world for at least an hour....thought i was flying over deserts and other stuff...it was insane, and i loved every minute of it. It's the most fucked up i've ever been and i experienced no negative effects...so i was pretty happy

And of course my old standard, a large dose of iv meth will fuck you up completely, but in a different way...sometimes i do some very weird shit

Yeah, fuck the booze. Some can get wasted all the time and hang with little or no consequence to themself or anyone else. I am not, I recognize that, and I act accordingly. Bahaha... I've got some DAMN GOOD STORIES THOUGH!!! =-)

And aside from booze, I'm great on anything else. To the point of being helpful and as much of a guide as people need me to be. But get me drunk and I'm useless. Maybe good for creating a diversion or ruckus for some reason. Other than that, useless.

Benzos for sure. They're the only thing that make car/shopping cart bumpercars sound like a good idea.

^ Agree with benzos to some extent. Blacking out definitely leads to bad situations. Fortunately with those, when I wake up the next day with no recollection of what the fuck I did, its usually enough to turn me off of them for a while. So you could say they are somewhat "self-regulating" for me.

Heroin is what I would say "fucks me up the most." The reason why is because when I have it, I'm on it 24/7 in my own little world. I stop giving a fuck about everybody and everything else. It turns all that shit off and puts me in autopilot. In that state of mind I've done a lot of fucked up things to a lot of people, including myself. And unlike benzos, it isn't "self-regulating" - one taste of it and I'm not stopping until I'm physically stopped. And even then, I'll fight whatever is trying to stop me and tread on with heroin.
Fortunately, I broke that cycle a while ago, and haven't dabbled with that shit for a long while. I know that its like pringles, and once I (skin) pop, I can't stop. So I haven't done that "just one more time" bullshit. I do the "never fucking again" method. It works for me.

I tried salvia once. Never again. That stuff sent me to a very scary place. Only lasted about 20 mins but It felt like an eternity.

IlostaMadge said:
Phenazepam having that in powder form at my disposal was the worst fucking idea I ever had.

Phenazepam in powder form in combination with alcohol , worst combination ever!

i thought weed and alcohol fucked me up, then i discovered E.. and oh my..

1. hard alcohol.
2. too many benzos
3. women

i would incl. salvia but that was really a one time thing.. though it does top the list.

Phenazepam in powder form in combination with alcohol , worst combination ever!

Haha. I took the phenazepam whilst having a baggie 100mg of xanax powder in and no benzo tolerance.
6 days days later I had a torn baggie and a hefty xanax tolerance.

If by "fucked up" you mean just completely not in control of my actions and usually end up doing something retarded then definitely alcohol+weed (in that order) everytime and I just don't seem to learn my lesson.

As far as fun fucked upness goes then high dose of MDMA is ace.

Oh yeah forgot about salvia, that stuff is just fucking bizarre and evil and would have to be high on my list but very short lasting (thank god).

I'm__Broken__ said:
Particularly bad as i don't imagine you'd remember much of the show...
Best live band i've ever seen!

I actually remember quite a bit from the show. It was incredible, and it was the best show i've ever been too. It sounds like I took a lot but i had basically been pilled out for 2 months straight with no sobriety before that. So my tolerance was pretty high up there.