• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the drug that fucks you up the most is...

beatology

Bluelighter
For me, that would be alcohol. I do the stupidest things and have the most regrets. It changes me more than any other drug.

ditto

i have to admit though, for all the bad, I had a LOT of fun on alcohol in my twenties.

It's funny, when I saw this thread, I thought about that . . and I was like "well, I guess for me it's booze, but I'm sure everybody else will say something else"

Any kind of hallucinogen if you take a high enough dose will probably be the most impairing.

Besides those though, its got to be alcohol.

I mean ... anything though if you dose high enough it will leave you largely fucked up (opiates, benzos, whatever you can think of really). But... none of them really combine all the elements of fuckedupness like alcohol does. It fucks you up mentally, physically, its fucks up your speech, your memory, very toxic, will make you feel like shit the next day. So alcohol wins.

Last edited:
in terms of making it difficult to comprehend and interact with the outside world, i would say high dose salvia, or DXM.

Im going to agree with what a lot of people here have already said.

Alcohol.

For some reason it always brings the bad side out of me aka the slutty side.

cocaine always makes me crazy fucked up and sketched out . I try to only do it a few times a year . i try to just stick to opiates . Later on my bluelight brothers and sisters I love you all.

phrozen said:
Probably pcp.

yeah that gets me pretty wasted to phrozen , one time i smoked seven jars to my face and i didnt come down for a whole week . I thought i would be like that forever but thankfully it slowly faded away . Some pretty heavy shit if you ask me.

Alcohol I do some stupid shit on that and make a fool of myself... When I wake up in the morning I'm always like oh fuck I did some embarrassing shit last night but meh what can you do.

Weed fucks me up a bit as well just makes me very stupid and slow maybe I should stop doing it everyday...

Cosmic Charlie said:
cocaine always makes me crazy fucked up and sketched out .

Yeah - I would say on a per use basis, cocaine causes me the worst problems and controls my behavior more than any other substance.

At least, for me, an alcohol binge tends to eventually shut me down and make me quit doing stupid stuff. Cocaine combines all the terrible behavior of a drunkard with the energy and motivation to keep acting the damn fool (and spending money) until the next afternoon. Of course, I also tend to drink daily and binge weekly, whereas I seem to have learned my lesson about doing cocaine.

Last edited:
I can't make up my mind whether it would be:

1) alcohol,
2) alcohol + benzos,
3) high dose of benzos? :X

What do you mean fucks you up?

Ketamine fucks me up pretty badly to the point where I just sit there completely fucked out of my mind, very confused about what all is going on.

Alcohol fucks me up too. Makes me dance like a wild man and throw my hands through the air without a care in the world. Add some benzos to the equation and I will be exponentially more fucked.

Ive been pretty "fucked" on a variety of different things. Psychedelics fuck me up too, but in a really good way.

Survival0200 said:
I can't make up my mind whether it would be:

1) alcohol,
2) alcohol + benzos,
3) high dose of benzos? :X

seconded