• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the drug that fucks you up the most is...

Alcohol one of the top ones for sure. I got myself in insane situations & have does some really crazy shit drinking. It took me years after quitting drinking to really sink in how nuts I was when I was drinking … like oh my gosh it was like something took over my whole being.

The title of this thread doesn't specify if a drug 'fucks you up' upon acute administration or chronic administration. I note that in the US, annually tobacco kills around 480,000, alcohol around 140,000 and ALL drugs around 106,000 people but 678,000 deaths due to 'poor diet'.

But acute toxicity per capita who use a specific drug, fentanyl is obviously the most dangerous.

As for subjectively messing a person up so they can't function, well scopolamine appears to go unmentioned, Many years ago a friend took a large dose and it took four of us to babysit them for three full days and nights. But I presume few people have experience of it's effects.

From my own experience, alcohol's legal status and social acceptability means it's responsible for messing up the user and frequently those around them. No way would I venture into town on a Friday or Saturday night. The odds of a drunk person starting a fight or just knocking me down (I use crutches) are far too high.

Maybe I'm just reading the question in a different way? I'm trying to be objective because ANY of the drugs I've seen mentioned here is capable of rendering a person irrational and/or unconscious or dead if consumed in sufficient amounts.

This song gives you a general idea of what an Anticholinergic trip is like. It's pretty out there and reminds me of a bad trip.

I think I already responded to this thread but it would have to be weed for me too and benzos as I believe they cause actual brain damage. Weed damaged me psychologically and seriously affected my development as a teenager/young adult resulting in me going down the wrong path in life and abusing other drugs. But my benzo addiction, for example was a direct result of weed induced anxiety. Before I damaged my mental health by abusing weed I didn't even enjoy benzos.
Yep I had a similar issue. I would often use low doses of anti psychotics to deal with nasty rebound effects from weed (olanzapine in particular). This was not even to feel good, just to prevent me from totally flying off the handle.