• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the drug that fucks you up the most is...

The drugs that make me feel the most fucked up are DXM, ketamine, and alcohol.

It's hard to do much on a good dose of DXM or ketamine, that lowers the chance of getting into trouble or embarrassing yourself. On alcohol, I've re-arranged my room and found things in all sorts of weird places afterwards. I think I accidentally drank piss while high on DXM. I know I drunk something. My water bottle was full, but the bottle I pissed in was empty. I've had a couple of blackouts from alcohol. I don't think I did anything too embarrassing. I never drink more than 2 or 3 servings of alcohol anymore, it makes me feel sick if I use more.

Mixing benzos with alcohol and opiates really fucked me up. I've been so fucked up from mixing downers that I started eating more benzos and possibly other things without realizing the danger. That could have turned out badly.

benzos, I never would have put 9 cigs and 2 blunts out on the same part of my arm if I was just wasted, so maybe I should put alcohol+benzos but if I had to pick one it would be solely xanax, the only benzo thats made me act the certain way

Tryptamine*Dreamer said:
I think I accidentally drank piss while high on DXM. I know I drunk something. My water bottle was full, but the bottle I pissed in was empty.

HA! That is so fucking wierd! Not too proud to admit this but strangely enough I actually have had an almost identical experience on a high dose of DXM. Just my "mistake" involved two mt. dew bottles.

Many stupid experiences on DXM. I would never do that stuff again.

GHB by far for me. It's the only drug that's made me pass out in the middle of my front yard ( I was talking with my mom on the phone) I woke up god knows how long later only to go inside and piss with the toilet lid down. Who knows what other stupid shit I did that night cuz I can't remember most of it.

with addiction:

I would imagine any dissociative, particularly at high doses. Imagine looking and acting completely strangely, yet with reduced inhibitions, being utterly confused about all mundane interactions, and developing a unique egocentrism that makes you think that you're "maintaining", as you begin to generate delusions that everything involves you (in a quasi-schizophrenic sense). PCP would be particularly bad, on account of the mobility its users afford, even with high doses.

Immediate intoxication:

Any dissociative or 5ht psychedelic at a very high dose.

ebola

hmmm...Well, I'd have to say alcohol makes me a 'tard, but I tend to not drink very often.

I'd definitely have to say high doses of hallucinogens fuck me up the most in a good way. I remember a particular day when I dropped nine triple-stack blue cherries, 7 doses of white-on-white blotter, 3/8 oz mushies(never caught the name, just know they came from a Widespread Panic show), a couple rails of K, and two capsules of mescaline. Words cannot describe that experience.

Cocaine/crack and Xanax turn me into the weirdest fucking person.

But yeah. Yay for drugs.

The worst I have ever been was when I downed a large amount of Datura seeds. I had about a tsp. of Datura stramonium, inoxia, ferox, and metel each. I'm surprised by all of the people posting that alcohol makes them the most fucked up. I don't drink that much and never enjoyed drinking large quantities but I have a hard time imagining drinking to the point where you're as delirious and out of it as Datura makes people.

Definately Ketamine....

or worse Ketamine+booze.....

or even worse Ketamine+booze+benzos...

modular said:
The worst I have ever been was when I downed a large amount of Datura seeds. I had about a tsp. of Datura stramonium, inoxia, ferox, and metel each. I'm surprised by all of the people posting that alcohol makes them the most fucked up. I don't drink that much and never enjoyed drinking large quantities but I have a hard time imagining drinking to the point where you're as delirious and out of it as Datura makes people.

I imagine Datura is way worse than Alcohol but I think a lot of the people that said alcohol have not taken Datura, that includes me. I've always heard of Datura being the most deleriant and fucked up drug around. I dont think I would ever take it. I really dont see the point.

booze can get me pretty messed up, but for the most part these days I'm in control of myself. I just let myself do some stupid shit ;)

Now that I've quit smoking weed every waking hour of every day, one or two hits gets me so fucking high, and not in a good way. Weed freaks me out, it sucks :(

Weekend parting on speed without sleep or much of food throw in alcohol/heavy amount of benzos.

Alcohol/benzos can do the same thing hasnt happend to me yet..

Actually... for me itd be weed and alcohol, weed also made me mad fuckin paranoid, and panicked.