• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the drug that fucks you up the most is...

the one time i took haloperidol (voluntarily, which makes it even more fucked up) rates pretty high. high dose dimenhydrinate.
in terms of me being absolutely incapable of controlling my actions while feeling very much in control, IV coke + flunitrazepam with a large whiskey chaser takes the cake.

Methamphetamine by far. It's like taking copious amounts of Methcathinone with half a tab of red-heart acid.
Fucking weird man.

Any of the GHB prodrugs for me. Most recently, 1,4-Butanediol kicked my ass. 1.5mL was like a ketamine + MDMA extravaganza. This is closely followed by benzos and MDPV. Nothing is more hedonistic than a man in the depths of a MDPV binge.

I don't use anymore....but it would have been anything I used. Oxycodone with Xanax
800 ug or more LSD
Hash oil.
Subutex.

For me it’s Xanax with oxycodone and a good dose of first gen antihistaminess with gabapentin and 3-4 joints of quality

(Making myself fucking salivate🥵)

Metonitazepyne was the biggest mistake ive made in a longtime. The withdrawls from my bender with that gram are awful, even the Bupe isnt covering it. And ontop of it my skin on my face has turned this strange brown color, honestly feel like ive been poisoned. Im probably gonna goto the hospital at somepoint this week if i dont get better. Nobody out there ever use that shit, its straight poison and not worth the opioid rush it gives.

Honestly, fuck this.

Alcohol. The stupid alcohol.
Absolute facts my man!

Not to mention the withdrawal is far more dangerous then the public is aware of
that’s for damn sure

The government wants to basically profit off of gaba drugs thru taxes knowing the more people drink the more they will drink and the more money they’re gon make 🙄

It truly sickens me that of all the drugs in the world to pick from almost every country normalized it (especially America and the UK)

Answering this thread again and the answer hasn’t changed… Heroin, or more broadly, opioids have the potential to totally fuck my life up. Never touching the class of drugs again outside of maintenance or what is required post surgery.

Answering this thread again and the answer hasn’t changed… Heroin, or more broadly, opioids have the potential to totally fuck my life up. Never touching the class of drugs again outside of maintenance or what is required post surgery.
Hell yeah brother stay strong🙏🏼

Slamming cola. It's got to be the most detrimental thing u can do to your body. Only alcohol can fuck u up more but on the long term.

Whats really bad are Deliriants Such as Diphenhydramine and other anticholinergics like Belladonna. You see translucent hallucinations like liquid frogs walking up the wall, spiders on the ceiling and snakes crawling across the floor. Plus you hear weird wispery voices talking to you and sometimes you reply back to them by saying no or yes. It's the worst shit ever. There's even songs that give you an idea what it's like. Such as "Heartbeat, Pigmeat" by Pink Floyd.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for me it would be weed. May be benign for some but it gives me horrible mood swings when I stop

I think I already responded to this thread but it would have to be weed for me too and benzos as I believe they cause actual brain damage. Weed damaged me psychologically and seriously affected my development as a teenager/young adult resulting in me going down the wrong path in life and abusing other drugs. But my benzo addiction, for example was a direct result of weed induced anxiety. Before I damaged my mental health by abusing weed I didn't even enjoy benzos.