• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the drug that fucks you up the most is...

Xanax and IV methamphetamine. Things get evil. It feels quite right to be evil.
Then the next day I'd get to have the memory gaps filled in by the people or person I was with. Sometimes to my abject horror. Fun times.

Meth.

Hands down.

I love that fucking drug, mainly because it's like 100x more powerful than coke.

But my god...Once I hit the 48+hours awake mark...I start to fucking lose it...Like the SMALLEST thing could set me off. I don't mean "set me off" in the sense that I get angry or lose my temper. I mean it more in the sense of, I get very suspicious. Of people. The only way I can do meth is like if I had 0.2g for ONE NIGHT only. Just a bit. But every time I get the chance to do it, I literally can just keep going, and going, and going, and before you know it I'm a paranoid wreck.

Well, I can honestly drink a shitload of alcohol and not blackout.... I don't even have a tolerance... I just never black out on alcohol alone, but with benzos its game over. However, I'll base this on one single drug alone. Ketamine on high doses can fuck me up... I went to this rave in march and I cut up lines of k at the afterparty. Lol we all got so fucked up... I went into a k hole and just remember nonstop dancing while sitting on the couch (I couldn't stop moving my arms...like I was doing a liquid style)... my teeth also felt like they grew into big horse teeth or a giants. So I kept touching them. Was a weird hour. Yet, on low doses I can still control myself and hold conversations, as well as party!

The one and only time I smoked crack really had me fucked up. I just remember my whole mouth going numb and I couldn't stop shaking. It also made me fiend, and look for the piece of rock I dropped in the car nonstop... never again.

And of course meth... yup.

Salvia tends to fuck me rather hard every time
But other than that i would have to say liquor

G (meth), and heroin. Used to think it was just black, absolutely hate it. Lost loved ones and lost loved ones because black completely took them over, and so they drastically changed. Also relationships failed, because all of the guys that I had dated that used, always picked The Lady Black over me.
G, meth, well that is my poison, and I am trying so hard to quit. I used to slam it all the time, and boy I thought black was the drug that changed people! I lost someone that I was in love with because of how much I had changed. Angry, agitated a lot. Was complete horrid, nasty person, said nasty things to this person that I loved, and don't know why, and what's scary, I don't remember a whole lot of what was said. I totally blacked out a whole entire day, except for a few things that I remember, but it just felt like a dream. Had a couple of seizures. Now I suffer from paranoia. I know that the paranoid thoughts that I have, which are the same thoughts, are not real, thank goodness, but they have caused me to suffer severe PTSD. Even though I know these paranoid thoughts are not happening, or I know that they are not reality, it's really sad because I still have to tell myself that everything is okay, and it's just the meth. I also suffer from severe tremors, and I know what has to be neurological damage. My memory is shot, and I swear my mind is not as sharp and quick as it used to be. My motor skills have deteriorated, and it's worse if I do not get any sleep. One would think that I might be suffering from Parkinsons Diesease. I still black out from time time to time. Luckily I have completely stopped slamming, and went back to smoking G, but I still suffer from the permanent effects. I have only been using for 9 months, and already have the permanent damages that meth does to the human body. I know people that have been doing it for years and their minds and body have not deteriorated quickly and as much as mine has. The reason why I am having troubles quitting? This is really a sad, pathetic reason, because I don't want to gain the tremendous weight that I had lost, since I have been using. Now that is another personal story. But I've read that the weight loss is one of the many reasons why meth addicts keep doing G. Long story, but Black, and G are the two drugs in my experience, and opinion, two drugs that for some reason always go hand in hand, fuck you up the most. If you never tried any of them, don't. I would never introduce either of them, especially meth to another addict. I regret ever trying it. I lost someone I loved, and I know that I'm slowly killing myself, and I have to quit soon, now. I always say now to people who ask me what it's like, and I tell them, you're going to love it, so don't even remotely, dare, ever in your lifetime touch and try it. You will eventually hate yourself in the end. This was my opinion on the two drugs, and my experience. I am not saying that meth users are bad, although I've been around a lot of ugly tweekers, and seen a lot of dark things. I had an ex who killed my cat! Just saying the damages it does. I never noticed how much I had changed until the fight that I had with that one friend that I had looked up to and loved. He has made me want to become a better person, and he's more of a reason why I am trying to quit and become sober.

personally benzos fucked me up the most and make me black out way more than i ever have on alcohol. but in terms of all drugs id say the answer has to be datura. ive ever done it, but anyone that does it pretty much always ends up in the hospital

I really don't find that there is an answer to this thread. Anyone else?
Take huge doses of benzos and you will black out, buy stuff, go to jail etc.
Do huge doses of meth and you will tweak out , have sex with someone, probably steal something or end in the ward.
Drink a lot of alcohol and you will probably get in a fight, etc etc.
My point is MOST drugs can fuck you up beyond belief if you do a big dose, but all in a different way.
Pointless thread is pointless.

With that being said, xanax and alcohol :p You instantly feel like you are the boss, but when someone near you is on that same combo things can get ugly.

Moggies, alcohol, xanax, morphine, G. Can function pretty well on methadone and other opiods (inc heroin) but on morphine I seem to get wayy more out of it. Same with benzos ,im totally fine with other benzos other than Nitrazepam and Alprazolam. Do love Nitrazepam though, wonks you out real good.

My point is MOST drugs can fuck you up beyond belief if you do a big dose, but all in a different way.
The point of this thread is to share which drug intoxicates you the most no matter what the dose.

this is a boring answer that i'm sure has already been said a million times, but alcohol. so many nights i don't remember!

Xanax...

I like to think that, in a normal state, I'm a fairly in-control person.

I've heard endless stories from other people giving accounts of my inebriated activities that have no bearing on my own reality whatsoever. Words and actions I don't even feel capable of. One person even provided not only photographic but video evidence once. It is a surreal thing, to say the least, to watch yourself doing things of which you have absolutely zero recollection...

No inhibitions, no control; the chaos of the subconscious takes the wheel and leaves you bound, gagged and blindfolded in the back seat until its run is over.

psychedelics

completely unable to verbally communicate with anyone

i can't trip if i'm going to be around anyone that will even slightly think different of me if they become aware of my mental state, i make it pretty obvious that something aint right about me.... just fucks with my irrational, yet benign paranoia too fucking much

usually i'll max out at just 3-4mg, but I've never done anything even remotely regrettable while on Xanax and some drink(other than drive, but nothing bad happened), still wake up with a memory capacity of 10% the following day, but never been arrested and at the end of the day have never been asked wtf by anyone

High amounts of MDMA or something similar, makes me paranoid as hell

out of everything i've done, oddly enough i'd have to say alcohol, or a mix of coke and alcohol, seeing as coke doesn't really effect me without the aid of alcohol.
there was one pretty bad speed psychosis that beat any drunk time though.