• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DMT (dimethyltryptamine) appreciation thread!

i cannot even think of words to describe how awe inspiring and amazing it is :)

i didnt find it frightening, i do recall a huge feeling of euphoria and a massive increase in speed of my perception of time~ everybodys conversations seemed to blend into one giant chatter at a whirling speed complete with kalidescopic colours covering the walls and a huge rushing sensation.

this is something i will explore further for sure.

Yeah it's very very different ~ for sure ! Very very good for sure ~ ALL THINGS IN MODERATION ~ he hypocrisised!

^^^DMT is something I do not do in moderation, but then again, its my brother. :)

^ Read my last word on the subject willow11!

DMT does sound very exciting. Is the extraction quite an easy process?

^ Be arsed ~ really get your arse into gear !

ayahuasca is the most important element in my life

and in a twist of thinking that only those who've had similar experiences may understand, i would say that it's the most important thing in everyone's life, although they're usually not aware of it

would say that it's the most important thing in everyone's life, although they're usually not aware of it

hmmm interesting ~ care to elaborate for any puzzled viewers ?

Ah this is a good thread so I shall play at influencing more responses !

B.U. M. P.

I'm sure I'd be doing zophen proud by bumping it, so up it goes. :D

hmmm interesting ~ care to elaborate for any puzzled viewers ?
it's a bit like a christian saying that god is the most important thing in everyone's life, even that of those who are not aware of god

ayahuasca is one of the main keys to understanding the universe
so it's important to life in the universe as a whole, not just to life of single individuals

huge changes already happen to some individuals through ayahuasca, sometimes important enough to influence others' lives

but who knows, a more general change could happen (there was a thread that was deleted in T&A about "a general change of consciousness")

and my guess is that it will over time

if you look back in time, no one could have bet that we would have evolved from bacteria to what we are
and we have no way to know what we will evolve to
but our ayahuasca experiences tell many of us that we're evolving to a different kind of consciousness

and ayahuasca (as other psychedelics) is the perfect catalyst for this change
so it could in fact be the most important thing in everyone's life as it would be the catalyst that would change their very essence

many of us have felt universal consciousness. and so if that's a part of what we're headed to, what will have influenced this universal consciousness will have been important to its elements, even those unaware of it

My interpretation is always that the enlightenment of a single person could tip the balance ~ also of course the inherent risk of abuse exists with all substances ~ although I must confess that as one of these type it hasn't occurred with DMT ~ roughly translated means I can leave it alone ~ well seems that way to me !

Over and out zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Having thought about it DMT is actually one substance that I don't believe I'd abuse never touched any for three weeks !!! See don't feel the need to }~ it's strange (for me anyway) to discover that a drug can possess no moreishness about yet still be massively impressive!!!!!!
sounds idyllic does it not ?

How available is this in the UK? I see DMT as a niche hippy drug, similar to micro-dots but thats just my perception of it and I could be far off the mark.

A bit like MDMA crystals used to be several years ago - though this has now changed.

So is it openly available in the UK or is is one of those mythical drugs that people have heard of but only a lucky few can get? Can someone shed any light on this?

I hope this doesn't come across as an availability post as thats not what I'm asking. Cheers.

Not common would be a fair answer I'd say!

EMT is better & only slightly harder to make. Decarboxylate tryptophan, form imine with acetaldehyde, reduce with NaBH4. Exhaustivly methylate with CH3I then dequat using DABCO. Voila, EMT. Hits almost as fast as DMT, lasts 1 hour or so.