• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DMT (dimethyltryptamine) appreciation thread!

B9

Bluelight Crew
Well I for one appreciate DMT ~ it's abilities are fascinating and for many seems to make them calmer ~ extremely emotional at times ~ my guess is that it connects with aspects of yourself that you cannot recognise ~ thereby once you grasp the concept of"something" being there it appears to come from outside the mind!

The universal message seems for thye vast majority of people to be one of LOVE!

I LOVE that

I'm sure that there is already a DMT thread but seen as though it's you the castration will be suspended.

Never tried this drug. I would LOVE to on the other hand :)

Hey zophen as a lover of dmt have you read dmt-the spirit molecule? one hell of a
wicked fascinating book;)

I'm not as big a fan of it as I could be. Probably because it's all I can get when I try to get "ecstasy" around here. It's fun but not really what I want. Gonna try mixing it with 5-MeO-DiPT for newyears. :)

^Your dealer passes DMT off as MDMA?????

What planet is this on?

^Planet confusion and bizarreness ~ Planet madness ~ That's gotta be one of the most mental posts I ever read ~ maybe he misunderstood ?

DMT is just like MDMA if you can avoid tripping over the shiny intergalactic space gnomes long enough to dance.

i think its beatiful. i'am currently in the process of figuring out the best and most easiest method of extraction :)

lol, yeah me too.

white vinegar, zipo lighter fuel, all sounds easy enough to get if one where to hypotheticaly do it.

Last edited:
Brownz said:
I'm sure that there is already a DMT thread but seen as though it's you the castration will be suspended.

Never tried this drug. I would LOVE to on the other hand :)
So did I, but the last one was deleted so this is all well and good.

The smell of DMT is enough to make me feel ill. Shame really because it's a nice drug, but I doubt I'll ever be able to touch it again.

So what excatly put you off so bad you can't be in same room as smell? Bad reaction?

It makes me feel physically ill. When I tried it everything was fine, the taste didn't bother me actually. Afterwards when I could smell it though I just felt ill, and ever since then I've had to cover my nose so that I don't get sick. :(

from what i recall... it was amazing! i dont recall any nasty smell tho :)

The smell of DMT is enough to make me feel ill. Shame really because it's a nice drug, but I doubt I'll ever be able to touch it again.

Don't pluck your chickens before they're hatched, if smoking isn't your bag taking it orally is even better and lasts for 4 hours :)

Oral DMT is what I've been looking for all my life. The most profound, the most amazing open eye visuals, the most beautiful bodyhigh, the best appreciation of music etc etc. And no hangover or mood-crash afterwards. It surpatheth all understanding. For he who drinketh, yea shall his thirst be quenched.

But I must admit you do have to do your penance and spew your ringpeice up on each trip. You can't have it all...

Nice thread Zoph!

Hrm that sucks, smelt just like AMT to me. Smoked a shit load of that and the smell never bothered me but not exactly plesant.

reptilian said:
Hey zophen as a lover of dmt have you read dmt-the spirit molecule? one hell of a
wicked fascinating book;)

One question about this book reptilian, you know how a lot of subjects say they had a feeling of being probed and inspected by aliens? Do you think that's got something to do with taking the drug in a hospital while being probed and inspected by Strassman?

Ismene said:
One question about this book reptilian, you know how a lot of subjects say they had a feeling of being probed and inspected by aliens?
Hehe. A certain someone said something like this a couple of days ago after snapping out of a DMT session:

"Oh WOW! It's the ALIENS, man, they're... packaging us! They're controlling us with this psytrance music, then packaging up all the humans, and sending us out on a conveyor belt, dancing. They're controlling us with psytrance while they turn the knobs on the decks..."

:D

(P.S. it wasn't zophen.)

Ah... good old ELF SPICE....

DMT has gained a lot of popularity lately, and thank god. This is probably my second favorite drug, right below lsd. But right now I would take DMT over Acid just because its shorter and you can toke on a dmt pipe all night, and it gives a nice groovy feeling.

I do prefer smoking it but the few times I have eaten it with a MAOI I felt incredibly... sexy... for lack of a better word. Great stuff, very empathetic and very spiritual while still being fun.

felixdahousekat said:
Hehe. A certain someone said something like this a couple of days ago after snapping out of a DMT session:

"Oh WOW! It's the ALIENS, man, they're... packaging us! They're controlling us with this psytrance music, then packaging up all the humans, and sending us out on a conveyor belt, dancing. They're controlling us with psytrance while they turn the knobs on the decks..."

:D

(P.S. it wasn't zophen.)

It's all true :D

I was just worried about this idea that the DMT aliens probe people - I think they've got a little more class than that :)