• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DMT (dimethyltryptamine) appreciation thread!

^ I am in ADD ? or having a strange dream ?

zophen said:
^ I am in ADD ? or having a strange dream ?

the disfunctional ADD nerds are hanging with the cool EADD crowd.
please be nice to us

well another failed attempt has passed :(

all i got was an overwhelming sense of disappointment (and some nice cev's)

even made my own extra large bong so that i could let the smoke cool so as not to lose any of it in a coughing fit

not actually sure how much i had (bad idea kids, dont do it ;) ) just tipped some out but i'd say it was in the region of 25mg

got nicely stoned instead, so until next time.....

vecktor said:
please be nice to us

Ok vecktor I loves ya! please stay and talk 53 letter words at us I am begging you ! LOL no seriously do keep at it I find it interesting when one can interject on a non scientific level and not be sneered at by the onlookers, so much more human !:D

zophen said:
Ok vecktor I loves ya! please stay and talk 53 letter words at us I am begging you ! LOL no seriously do keep at it I find it interesting when one can interject on a non scientific level and not be sneered at by the onlookers, so much more human !:D

ha !
human thinks that the vecktor collective is human.
Vecktor is a sentient DMT fuelled AI living in a basement in watford.

Never looked into DMT since I knew I couldn't drink ayahuasca cos of the meds but never thought about smoking it. I'm a non-smoker, inhaling smoke never comes as a natural thought to me 8) I actually fancy doing the extraction more than consuming the product at the moment (think I'm too tormented inside for most psychs at the mo), the idea of creating something useful is a nice one and I could do with a hobby that doesn't involve sitting at a monitor or TV screen. By the time it's ready I might even be in a position to try it.

I painfully discovered today after having a few sub-breakthrough trips which were already mind shattering that DMT isn't a substance to underestimate of fuck with. The previous times I smoked DMT I smoked it by putting it in a test tube and heating it with a bunsen burner and suck the smoke out of the tube. This was very inefficient and wasted probaply half of the amount of DMT. The other way I used it, which I found out later and which worked better was by putting it on a bed of parcely in the stem of my bong(without water) and smoking it. This way unfortunenately some was probaply destroyed by the flame, and some melted and ran underneath the parcely where it clogged up the bowl, and turned into resin. Today I bought a proper DMT pipe, and smoked the same amount I smoked with the previous methods, probaply even less, and the first toke I blew out was the size of which I blew out when smoking a joint! This counted for the second toke as well, and after taking the third toke I holded the smoke in my lungs while switching of the bunsen burner and putting down the pipe and lay down on my bed. After that all went black, and when I came back the most horrible thoughts ran through my mind. A French girl recently commited suicide after taking shrooms in Amsterdam. I was thinking I went insane, and inmediately the thought of suicide jumped into my mind as the only way out of the psychosis. I thought I finally precipitated a heavy psychosis after all the psychedelic trips I did, and that the DMT breakthrough finally pushed me over the edge into this psychosis. I thought my parents would find me in this heavy state of psychosis, and would have to admit me to a psychiatry ward, and that my whole life from that moment on would be hell, living with this major psychosis. I saw it all happening like I was actually living it, all life like. Slowly I started to come down, though still thinking I would be in a psychosis. I thought about taking the antipsychotics I had lying around in my medicine box. I looked at my watch and saw it was only a few minutes ago that I smoked the DMT, and that a usuall DMT breakthrough last 5-10 minutes, which wasn't even over, so I thought I probaply will become normal soon enough, but still wasn't really shure, but that there was nothing else I could do except to wait if it would go away. Slowly I was getting more normal and I realised it was probaply going to vanish, which it al finally did withing 30 minutes. I had the scariest trip in my life, I was completely convinced I was finally pushed into a major psychosis, and I was in a mental hell for the duration of the trip. I vowed never to do any mind altering substance in my life. I've had some very strong trips, on all kinds of psychedelics, but this was nothing I expected from a friendly substance(or so I thought) like DMT. I only had a trip once that came close to this, that was with Salvia, but that was only half as intense as this. People, respect DMT. It will kick your ass if you underestimate it.

Last edited:
People, respect DMT. It will kick your ass if you underestimate it

It kicks it whether you respect it or not TBH !

He he, i KNOW it's evil, but any bighead who tries showing off with drugs I feed DMT.... soon cures them!

Is it possible to smoke DMT in joints? My friend and I finally got round to trying it and tried a couple of techniques as her forgot his pipe.

The first was off foil and it didn't work. The second was in joints which I suspect is a waste of DMT. I was unsure how pure my stuff was but it was quite trippy. Not the overpowering experience that others seems to have got but I did have mellow fractals when shut eyes but not overpowering and quite subtle. We also got trails and a great appreciation of light and music but again nowhere near as potent an experience as I was expecting. At the end of the night we managed to get through 1 gram between us in joints. Though purity was unknown.

It smelt like shit and very distinctive was a light brown powder but not crystals like some of the images I have seen.

What is the best way to recrystallize DMT? Please can someone explain thoroughly and to a novice.

F****n' hippies!!!

(not you, Misterwize2!)

Had a pipe on order from the local head shop for bloody weeks now and has the dopey sod who runs it ordered it?!!! Argh!!!!!!!

*sits in meditative pose, collects thoughts, clears thought :| *

vecktor said:
please be nice to us

Yeah Z! It is out of character to look down on a disadvantaged group.

In answer to earier questions, yes I made it in The Netherlands when it wasn't controlled. Then I discovered I hated the stuff. Deprotect melatonin (nitrogen atmosphere) and quat with MeI followed by dequat with DABCO. Tried ethanolamine. It works but stinks of fish (yuk) so DABCO rules... :\

Last edited:
i have officailly given up in dmt, or else it has given up on me? cant quite decide which is thr truest statement.