• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DMT (dimethyltryptamine) appreciation thread!

I was just worried about this idea that the DMT aliens probe people - I think they've got a little more class than that

Yeah way more class ~ personally i think that the concept of*aliens* and *the information download* is most likely aspects of the brain normally not ever involved in consciousness being accessed and presented as imagery/information from another source ~ the universal connection thing is probably exactly that ~ on what level is debateable though ~ and completely irrelevant from the POV of why we use DMT !

MrM said:
DMT is just like MDMA if you can avoid tripping over the shiny intergalactic space gnomes long enough to dance.

LOL & fall over :)

I NEVER take DMT standing up, does anyone?

^ Orally yes!:D

Vapourised would be somewhat foolhardy !

DMT is the 15 minute soul-wash drug for me. I strongly suspect it would help people addicted to opiates/speed. The Dutch guys I know call it 'hippy crack'.

zophen said:
Yeah way more class ~ personally i think that the concept of*aliens* and *the information download* is most likely aspects of the brain normally not ever involved in consciousness being accessed and presented as imagery/information from another source ~ the universal connection thing is probably exactly that ~ on what level is debateable though ~ and completely irrelevant from the POV of why we use DMT !

The first time I closed my eyes the aliens were onto me checking me out but it frightened me so I negotiated with them - if they left me alone I'd come back and see them when I was ready and so far they've kept their bargain :) At the moment I've got enough on my plate checking out the open eye aztec fractals sizzling around the room and the colours expanding

DMT is just overwhelmingly beautiful.

^ Yeah took oral to go clubbing last night (low dose) very subtle but bloody lovely!
Enjoy it !:)

No bouts of vomiting to contend with? :)

The bodyhigh is something else - I sometimes just dive onto the bed and sink into the duvet 5 times in a row :D

So, we all agree, DMT is the best compound EVER. I think acid is annoying and edgy, mushrooms much better but once you have had GOOD DMT then everything else is an anticlimax. If you don't see god in the first 30 seconds then a drug isn't as good as DMT.

felixdahousekat said:
Hehe. A certain someone said something like this a couple of days ago after snapping out of a DMT session:

"Oh WOW! It's the ALIENS, man, they're... packaging us! They're controlling us with this psytrance music, then packaging up all the humans, and sending us out on a conveyor belt, dancing. They're controlling us with psytrance while they turn the knobs on the decks..."

:D

(P.S. it wasn't zophen.)

HAHA!!!! And the funny thing is they knew exactly what to do, somehow, just by listening to the music. To me it seemed like mass alien probing, alien probing assembly line and their were parcels of energy(music) getting stuffed into people's psyche, emptied and returned filled with the probe information. =D

haribo1 said:
LOL & fall over :)

I NEVER take DMT standing up, does anyone?

Haha, I run around all over the place on DMT. Plus I often seem to try shedding my clothes ;)

DMT is the best substance I've tried, to the point of it being definitely not in the realms of drug, but medicine or sacrement. I use it very regularly, and have seen NOTHING but positive effects from it.

An interesting combo is with nitrous- if you are prepared ie. have bulb-dispenser full, smoke DMT, quickly, quickly inhale nitrous and lie back. The dissociative buzz becomes very pronounced, and almost swamps the spice, obviously depending on how much n20 you inhale. This combination has made me certain that salvia has very pronounced dissociative properties, as similar 'amnesiac' effects ocurr (in that I can truly forget I've inhaled a substance/molecule) with DMT+n20 as with salvia.

DMT is the dreamtime.

Ismene said:
No bouts of vomiting to contend with? :)

The bodyhigh is something else - I sometimes just dive onto the bed and sink into the duvet 5 times in a row :D

No nothing ~ but nothing ever ever makes me sick !!!
Cannot recall being sick in at least 15 years !

Last edited:
DMT is the dreamtime.
Aye!

Plus I often seem to try shedding my clothes

Aye ~ but I choose my set and setting with some care ~ so far 8(

[BREAKING NEWS] DMT fuelled oaf outrages shoppers in naked supermarket freakout !8o ~ I can see it now !

I actually tried 25mg IM a couple of days ago & I must admit it was so incredibly different to the doses of 5-methoxy DMT I tried a while ago (which was unpleasant enough to convince me I never want to try that again). With IM DMT there is a building vibration that slowly detaches you from the sensation of your body, but not in any sort of threatening way. That's followed by the kalidescopic patterning and a calming euphoria as the vibration gets more intense to the point that it cancells itself out and that in itself I think produces the calming effect. Beyond that it sort of reminded me of DPT but shortly after I passed out/fell asleep (probably due to the excessive intake of psychedelics over the previous week).

Def something worth repeating at higher doses (sometime) and nowhere near as distressing as it's 5-methoxy relative.

^ i always thought "Hippy Crack" was Nitrous Oxide?

COMMON & BRAND NAMES
Laughing Gas; Cartridges; Hippy Crack; N2O

true dat. tryptamines like dmt arent addictive wheras dissociatives can be.

Yuk, 5MeO is EVIL, I tells you, EVIL. When it was legal, I knocked up a few grams and I just HATED it.

Heinz Kusel, a trader living among the Chama natives of northeastern Peru in late 1940s, recounted how an Indian once told him that whenever he drank ayahuasca, he had such beautiful visions that he "put his hands over his eyes for fear that someone might steal them."

I'll never forget how Jam1e looked, he was seated in front of me after the smoke up. Chubby and smiling, enlightened like a buddha, with colourful pixelated streamers flowing off him like a fountain.

^ LOl {quoted} for truth accuracy and happiness factors

I smoked DMT last night and it forever changed me.

There's nothing quite like having your brain ripped to pieces and put back together in a different configuration, or having OEV's that are composed of your very life, as if it was a resource to expend.

Such is the realm of DMT...the Aliens did a pretty good job.