• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
..oh would you look at this thread now lol

I like what's being done with ED Strutter.
Hope everyone is cool

Get that BL crew next to your name son! If anyone deserves it you do man :) Both you and Stutter have done a great job of holding things down by yourselves, a very commendable act for such a busy forum!

Happy B-Day Strutt!! Wishing you many happy years and loads of cheap, potent and pure drugs :D.

On a side note, thoughts on kratom tea for the come down? Is mixing a mild opiate a bad idea?

might try poppy tea. i have the opportunity to get some.

should i?

^^ Not really a bad idea, not a super helpful one either though haha. Maybe just at the end of the night or the next day just to help you relax a little but kratom is relatively weak

should i?

Haha why not?

If you wanted to know at all lol, I haven't touched Oxy for a few months and it has been no trouble for me at all. Don't even miss it TBH lol, opiates were never my thing. I'm basically just replacing them with ketamine now lmao

should i?

I can't do opiates out of fear, I have an extremely addictive personality. If I like an ice cream I'll go back and buy another, if I do a line of some good white I'll want a 8 Ball...

Love this guy, he stayed true to the music hasn't sold out like some...

Caffine and Inphinity are good too.

In the process of getting my hands on some Blue Decibel's, anyone have any experience with them. Getting them for some friends but I'm debating dropping 1.5 or double dropping them, last time I did MDMA was on the 17th Dec and I dropped 1/4 of a gram, prior to that I also dropped 1/4 of a gram again on the 8th. I know I should probably give myself a bit longer to recover but the venue I'm going to 25th just looks sooooooo good.

Tough call. I know that you're ideally meant to give three months, but I think that the more than a month between the last time you rolled and the 25th should at least go some way towards ensuring that you have a fun time and that it's not just a waste of good MDMA. Is everyone you're going to be partying with on the 25th going to be rolling?

In the process of getting my hands on some Blue Decibel's, anyone have any experience with them. Getting them for some friends but I'm debating dropping 1.5 or double dropping them, last time I did MDMA was on the 17th Dec and I dropped 1/4 of a gram, prior to that I also dropped 1/4 of a gram again on the 8th. I know I should probably give myself a bit longer to recover but the venue I'm going to 25th just looks sooooooo good.

lol fuck dude those Decibel's are 200mg+! I would NOT double drop those!!!

Shit do you that that quarter gram all at once? You must get absolutely wrecked at that dose... I can't take more than 150 at once and be clear headed at all.

lol fuck dude those Decibel's are 200mg+! I would NOT double drop those!!!

Shit do you that that quarter gram all at once? You must get absolutely wrecked at that dose... I can't take more than 150 at once and be clear headed at all.

Yeah, the sad thing is that I know it's good MDMA. Given 100mg to a few first times before and they've been pretty messy off it. Last year I ended up double dropping some Ghosts twice (3 weeks apart) and they're 180mg. Been a slight change of plan and I'm getting Nintendo's now, they're the same strength though. I know I'll have a 3 month break before festival season rolls round again though so I'm tempted to throw caution to the wind and get double dropping. Debating dropping one then another 35 minutes later to prolong the roll a bit.

The most overboard I've ever been was doing 1/2 a gram, didn't have any bombs and literally did a 10 finger dab. One of the most stupid things I've ever done, more-so because I'm fairly clued up on how to use MDMA properly. That MDMA wasn't my own though, got it off a friend so there's no guarantee that it wasn't cut. Here in the UK MDMA does normally mean MDMA though. :(

Well the Ghosts this year are like 120mg or around there, but still man holy fuck that's a whopping dose lol.. 2 Nintendos would be 400mg.

Why not just take some 2C-B or something with it and potentate a lower dose? :\

Well the Ghosts this year are like 120mg or around there, but still man holy fuck that's a whopping dose lol.. 2 Nintendos would be 400mg.

Why not just take some 2C-B or something with it and potentate a lower dose? :\

There are lab reports showing that there have been a few Ghost presses that came in at 180mg, they have a stamp on the back or something. Weren't around for long. Last time I did 2c-b at a huge venue things just get, weird. I'm taking some Ketamine with me though so hopefully that'll keep me occupied.

I wanted to experiment holing on MXE with staggered dosing. I didn't take into account how confusing it can be, I'm at about 60 mg's I think, was it 20 minutes ago? 40? 2 hours? Time becomes very strange. Taking another dose is obviously too dangerous because I can't remember if my last dose was 10 minutes ago, or an hour. Well fuck.

^ lol with ketamine I'd have a arm looking like a ruler after a while

shit gonna be sampling some 25i tomorrow night, ought to be a nice fun trip. Then next Friday I may possibly be doing the most epic combo I've ever done (which is saying something)

Well my friend has never rolled on REAL MDxx before, and he is turning 18... so basically we are going through the entire stash and doing just about everything lol

2C-B+MDA+MDMA to start, followed by a good blast of DMT and then ketamine to comedown. An epic combo, so say the least. Of course weed is always involved when I trip too lmao

I'm going to show him how a real man take psychedelics lol, he can't go into being 18 and not have ++++'d

Status
Not open for further replies.