• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice, Joel kinda seems like a dick from what I've seen of his Ustreams. He like hates all most forms of EDM saying that they lack something or for example, from his video "Why Deadmau5 Hates Dubstep" he said dubstep producers just boosted frequencies to make it sound louder without having to turn up the volume which made the sound quality not as good as it could have been. I get where he is coming from but he plays progressive house, an extremely repetative genre (IMO). idk...

I actually had the opritunity to meet Lorin (Bassnectar) at Counterpoint Music Festical but I choose not to... It was between standing in line to exchange a sentence or two with him or see Feed Me (One of the main reasons I went) so I choose to enjoy that magic that is, Feed Me. <3

lol nice.. i almost got a pic taken after ncmf but some security guy was being a dick head.. ive gotten pics/talked to a couple producers... (mord,deadmau5) rob is on my list and lorin(bassnector) . want to meet jon(feed me) and def talk about bringing back his spor days lol

Feed me is no more my friend. Spor announced his return to dnb a couple weeks ago I think

Last edited:
Whats the strangest EDM act/ show you've seen?

Can't think offhand of what the strangest I've seen is (it's 7.20am here and I can barely string sentences together this early), but Richie Hawtin (Plastikman) is coming here in March and I reckon that'll be pretty different to any other EDM act I've seen. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not that clued up on all things EDM, but I'm trying to learn more.

Can't think offhand of what the strangest I've seen is (it's 7.20am here and I can barely string sentences together this early), but Richie Hawtin (Plastikman) is coming here in March and I reckon that'll be pretty different to any other EDM act I've seen. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not that clued up on all things EDM, but I'm trying to learn more.

A decent track, the video is trippy he sort of reminds me of Boy George.

So I feel completely retarded. I somehow misread February 8th as January 8th so I've been waiting all day today for Skrillex to announce how he is bringing to Vancouver with him for the FullFlexExpress... I guess I'll find out in a month haha.

Birthday today :) Going out for a meal with the missus, and thinking of seein Figure play on the 17th.... Should be SICK

happy birthday bro. hope you get some quality birthday sexy time!

Birthday today :) Going out for a meal with the missus, and thinking of seein Figure play on the 17th.... Should be SICK

haha go get stupid man, you deserve it. My friends 18 birthday is on Friday... so yeah we are going to fucking rage hard. Can you can 2C-B, MDMA, MDA, DMT and ketamine 5 times fast?

Chemistry always struck me as an awesome career as well. I just don't think I have the brain for it though lol, I like drugs and I find the reaction of compounds when added interesting but that's not enough I assume. Now analyzing human behavior and influence of the psyche is something I have been doing all my live so it seems like a logical choice to study psych..

Studying psychology will disappoint you, trust me. You go in expecting it to be this really insightful thing but you basically find out that we know fuck all of how the human mind works and psychology isn't a true science (yet).

It was my birthday yesterday haha. Got high as fuck with my closest chums and went to Cosmo (it's this all you can eat pan-Asian buffet, so fucking good) and it was amazing. Day before my birthday my gf took me to TGI Fridays and bought me a 16 ounce sirloin steak. Man I love food.

happy birthday bro. hope you get some quality birthday sexy time!

Haha I fell asleep on my birthday last night and was unable to perform. Too much weed and food.

Happy birthday for yesterday bro ! There's something to that, you know, divine children being born a day apart.

I'm going out for a meal with my missus and then going to Cable on the 17th I think. Getting too old for the whole getting wankered thing these days.

..oh would you look at this thread now lol

I like what's being done with ED Strutter.
Hope everyone is cool

Happy birthday for yesterday bro ! There's something to that, you know, divine children being born a day apart.

I'm going out for a meal with my missus and then going to Cable on the 17th I think. Getting too old for the whole getting wankered thing these days.

Happy birthday for today mate.

Yeah I much prefer getting stoned with my close mates rather than going out and getting wasted with loads of people.

..oh would you look at this thread now lol

I like what's being done with ED Strutter.
Hope everyone is cool

In homage to a fine ex moderator my good man. Cheers mate just carrying on your good work!

How's shit going for you mate? hope you're good !

Status
Not open for further replies.