• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Y.O.L.O. - "You Only Love Octagons" Come back Sam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chemistry always struck me as an awesome career as well. I just don't think I have the brain for it though lol, I like drugs and I find the reaction of compounds when added interesting but that's not enough I assume. Now analyzing human behavior and influence of the psyche is something I have been doing all my live so it seems like a logical choice to study psych..

haha yeah man, honestly Psychology has always been a real interest to me too. If I had a dream job it would probably see how certain neurochemicals (serotonin, dopamine, prolactin and oxytocin to name a few!) effect human emotions.

It's so weird how every emotion we have can be boiled down to a chemical reaction hahahaha

definitely, one of the most fun parts of tripping for me is seeing how your brain works when it's being shattered by outside chemicals haha.
Also funny how 10 mg of ritalin which adds a little ammount of dopamine turns me from a confused scattered messyhead to a productive focused individual, the brain is so interesting, what appear to be tiny alterations make for huge changes on the outside and modern science haven't nearly covered half of it

Major Lazer is coming to town...

I swear to god my brain will feel like....

mush mush

by the end of the summer

going to see feed me and mord fustang next month

Oh my god... I am SO JEALOUS! Feed Me is by far one of my favorite producers/DJ's, I traveled from Vancouver BC to Atlanta to Counterpoint Music Festival to see him as well as Porter, Alesso (got to drunk and passed out before he came on :( ), Avicii, Skrillex, etc. But by far the main person I wanted to see was Feed Me haha <3.

Major Lazer is coming to town...

Yeah Major Lazer is coming to Vancouver as well, debating cracking out the good ol' fake ID to get in. Depends on money at the time.

Last edited:
I saw mord at NCMF, put on a hell of a show...

Last edited:
Whats the strangest EDM act/ show you've seen?

For me it had to be girltalk, some of his stuff is enjoyable but I don't see the appeal. None the less had a good time, rolled my ass off lol

Ooo I missed Mord the last time he was in Vancouver. Was planning on going down to Seattle to see both him and Feed Me but ran into money issues, not to mention Mord isn't even playing with Feed Me in Seattle. :(

lol wtf my new sub is powerful enough that it acts as a fan... DOPE.

Ooo I missed Mord the last time he was in Vancouver. Was planning on going down to Seattle to see both him and Feed Me but ran into money issues, not to mention Mord isn't even playing with Feed Me in Seattle. :(

lmao I'd try to convince you to come down, but honestly dude all the events here are shit. They are legally not allowed to call them a rave and it's just a bunch of drunk ragers fucked up on piperazine for the most part. All the big "musical events" are commercial as fuck and love is dead :\

Still some great parties, but they are mostly small scale and underground.

lol wtf my new sub is powerful enough that it acts as a fan... DOPE.

I once had about 10 grams of MDMA on a piece of paper and had music blaring, I lifted the paper up and accentually moved it past the speaker air port thingy. I think my heart skipped a beat when I felt the paper almost fly out of my hand. I'll never make that mistake again.

^ LOL. That's why I always turn the music OFF when I do shit :!

If your sick of commercial shit make the trip up north to Shambhala this summer
http://www.shambhalamusicfestival.com/

The "only" commercial act last year was pretty lights

haha Shambhala is probably about the only dubstep event I would attend, I'm actually listening to Excision's 2009 mix right now

I saw mord at NCMF, put on a hell of a show...

i stayed for the first 30 min of his set but then i went over and saw knife party. i saw him in 2011 in madison and talked with him, even got my pic taken with him . quiet but a very cool guy

i stayed for the first 30 min of his set but then i went over and saw knife party. i saw him in 2011 in madison and talked with him, even got my pic taken with him . quiet but a very cool guy

Nice, knife party was pretty damn good too I saw them on halloween. My boy was on a ciggy out by one of the trailers and pretty lights comes out lol. He got a picture with him, the fucker is tall.

Oooo Knife Party.. <3

Shambhala looks sick but it aint cheap. I'm thinking I might hit it up in 2014 or something like that, too much to save up for as of now. We should organize a North-West Bluelighter trip to Shambhala for 2014 ;). That could be fun!

lmao I'd try to convince you to come down, but honestly dude all the events here are shit. They are legally not allowed to call them a rave and it's just a bunch of drunk ragers fucked up on piperazine for the most part. All the big "musical events" are commercial as fuck and love is dead :\

Still some great parties, but they are mostly small scale and underground.

Oh I would still love to go but until I get a full time job I can't really venture far away from the nest. I have a car, just no insurance which isn't cheap... $202 a month and that DOESN'T include collision. Not to mention it is a Ford Explorer so it really likes to guzzle gas. Once I get a full time job though I am set, will have the extra money to waste on that car.

I'm still planning on hitting up Paradiso Music Festival in June so I might have to visit you then ;)

hahaha yeah the festivals here are basically the only reason people stay. Hempfest is pretty fucking fun, though not a place you would really want to roll at haha

threw together a short like 15 minute mix, the music isn't that good quality but I think it's pretty damn good for not having decks lol

https://soundcloud.com/cpt_folley/cpt-folley-hardmix2

Can we embed soundcloud?

lol nope guess not

^ Nice, not bad for not having any kind of decks.

Yeah I threw together a mashup the other day of both pendulum the island part 1 and 2, I thought it turned out half decent.

https://soundcloud.com/djdirtymoney/the-island-part-1-2-combined

I also recorded a Feed Me/Porter Robinson mix outta boredom today, might post it later if anyone is interested. Still gotta upload it to mixcloud and timestamp it....

Nice, knife party was pretty damn good too I saw them on halloween. My boy was on a ciggy out by one of the trailers and pretty lights comes out lol. He got a picture with him, the fucker is tall.

lol nice.. i almost got a pic taken after ncmf but some security guy was being a dick head.. ive gotten pics/talked to a couple producers... (mord,deadmau5) rob is on my list and lorin(bassnector) . want to meet jon(feed me) and def talk about bringing back his spor days lol

Status
Not open for further replies.