• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got me some weed. Feels so satisfying to come home with a full bag of green lol. Even smelling it feels good

Ive been off the spice for nearly a month and hadnt smoked herb cept a couple odd occasions in like 3 since i started the spice... once i had spi e, cannabis did nada... even 2 weeks ago after being 2 weeks away from spice still nada... yesterday i packed a bowl of dank homegrown purple kush and jilly bean with hash and hash oil and still barely felt anythhing...

but then today i was chillin outside smoking a cig and the sun was all warm and i felt a nice bowl would be nice even tho i didnt expect much effect, i paked the same as yesterday and just got hih as fuck... like first time in montths used to feel like.... weird huh but im attributing it so shitty synhetic annabinoid side effects.... thank goodness weed works again.... i love weed and thouht i may have ruined it for life with spice...

Avoid the spice kiddos ;)

I got the munchies and want some cereal for sure folley :D
Maybe ill bring some WeedE,s lol

Oh man i just got a samsung galaxy note yesterday... 5.3 inch screen... i thhink it may be time to start doing some mod apps lol i feel i can actually be productive at it now with thhis surfboard in my pocket... old phone i had to restart about 14 times a day.... this is dsl fast and never stalls at all =D

Last edited:
I never understood why people smoke spice when the natural stuff is so much better

I smoked blends for a few months and I loved it. It had its benefits compared to Cannabis, for me, but then I developed a bad cough and some mocus build up. Ive been off them for about a month now and started smoking Cannabis again 2 weeks ago. My tolerance shot down so much, I love it haha. A few rips gets me lit :3 If the blends werent as bad for my windpipe, Id most likely start smoking them again and switch back to herb for a bit. Rotate the two, etc.

I never understood why people smoke spice when the natural stuff is so much better

Because i had pounds of herb laying around and was smoking maßive amounts and at first thhe spice got me good and high like thhe weed wasnt..... bad decision lol

Ive never smoked spice

I never saw the point, I can get weed cheap as fuck, dank as fuck and anytime I want it lol. Not to mention cannabis has some 300+ chemicals in it, spice has like what, 2 at the most?

Ill stick to natural =D

AM2201/122 are fucking insane synth cannabinoids. 3 hits of that blend and youre just GONE. Ill stick with Prop 215 for now :)

Lol I'm so high right now im getting slight tracers 0.0 :D

lol I want some damn weed now... I gotta wait though, I might just go to my other dude who has some supposed "Blueberry" but I dont like going to him... its like a quarter mile walk and this guy is one to skimp...

Apparently Im going to Great Wolf Lodge for spring break (its like an indoor water park) Yall know Ima be tripping ball there

I know right?!?!

The best part is, they have giant slides that open up into this... almost tunnel like thing. It looks like your in a stomach of a whale almost lol, and at night the entire slide is dark as FUCK.

Cant wait =D

Very very dank sativa Ithink. Got anxiety, then mad tracers and now have mild OEV/CEV.

Im sorry... but i honestly dont think resin is fun every once in a while... i kinda make it a game to go thru all the dirty pipes and see how much resin i can e,tract and smoke... then clean them all... something herb related and productive to keep ur mind occupied on herbless days...
And assuming ive got a couple pipes that havent been leaned in a while i can stay high a couple days to a week on resin

Yeah going and loading bowls is a big habit for me, almost as much as smoking. When I dont smoke it just feels like I sit in one spot all day and it drives me crazy. I get up and pace the room a lot when Im sober lol... as well as push/sit ups

so cleaning my shit is a good way to keep my mind off it haha

it sucks though because my good pipe broke, all I have is a little tiny like 4in pipe, and a bong. The pipe has such small holes, and so much resin that you cant get it out except through the bowl hole. Its a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.