• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
when I was 11 I had a bottle of vyvanese and used to take them and fap for like 6 hours straight on the toilet :!

other times I would play GTA and just drive not crashing or going fast, just driving, for about the same amount of time

its true lol

half the time I couldnt even get hard, never stopped me though 8(

LOL. GTA while on Mescaline is fucking wild! Everything looked so fucking real haha.

I cant imagine gaming on 25i. Now that would be an insane visual experience haha.

I'm trying to look thru trip reports to see if theres a 25i + MDMA experience.. I'd like to see a report on that

Imo, the only thing that would be added on to the experience is the "lovey" feeling of MDMA. The euphoria and visuals are already fucking perfect, along with the really clear head space.

Trying to figure out what to do with the body I found under my bed...

Someone find me a source for some Courage Lol
I swear i never try and hit on any girls when im out anymore, i just cba i usually just get ketted out and become an Etard

Last edited:
what like?
Any foods? i read peanuts in the evening raises testosterone?

I just dont want to be getting anymore supplements lol, i already get MSM, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine and Valerian root

feeling like straight shit, took about 125mg of confirmed MDMA last night and im having a pretty rough morning after. my wife and i are taking a break, we have rolled three times in close to 3 months and i can tell its time for a long break. We had a fucking great time last night though. I swear we rolled harder this time off 125mg then the last time we took 200ish mg of the same batch. weird. Its time to acquire some buds to cope with the aftermath of having a little to much fun. I think i am now a nitrous fiend while rolling, over the course of 4 1/2 hours i had a balloon in my hands more than not. 56 chargers between two poeple...giving that a break as well

I get carried away on nitrous easily when im on K or mxe... the rest of the time its boring to me...

Did nitrous a few times while rolling, found it boring as shit then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.