• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Shulgin's sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree, Im just way too picky in general anyway haha.

I lost my virginity when i was 16.. The girl was 27. -winning- xD

Got me beat, I was 18 she was 28 lol.... sucks looking 5-10 years younger than your age... till you turn 30 now its awesome =D

Blonde vs. Brunette.... for me it comes down to whoever has the best stomach and ass ;)

Another sober saturday. Weed still missing and I don't want to leave the house lol.

Im trying for that lol... but Ive felt like shit lately and weed is the only thing that helps :\

my stomachs been fucking killing me the last week or so and weed is the only thing that really calms it down for me. its a cure all for sure. to an extent. In other news, its another wet, dreary, grey, Seattle morning. Weed can make that more tolerable as well :]

Yeah at least the weather is more stable now lol, hell last week it was switching from rain to snow to sleet to sunshine, in one day

Its the weekend Sam, its all good haha ;) About to be 1pm, I think its time to get some real breakfast in me. Mmmmm, lemon marinated chicken and some rice.

that MSM should hopefully work that ive been taking to knock the bladder/prostate irritation on the head,

I have been taking L-Tyrosine in the place of doing ketamine weekly, Lets see what happens

I hear people get much better results with L-Dopa instead of L-tyrosine

Scumbag holland: sure dude we got acid, shrooms,mdma,speed,coke,dmt, 5xetzt,20LOLzorAMT, Oh you want ketamine...lol nah.

that MSM should hopefully work that ive been taking to knock the bladder/prostate irritation on the head,

I have been taking L-Tyrosine in the place of doing ketamine weekly, Lets see what happens

Hey Sam, havent seen you around much..

which foods would you recommend I add to my daily diet to raise serotonin? My rolls in about a month and I figure if I start now, Ill have a ton by then =D

Ill probably skip the chocolate though, I dont think Ill need any extra boost to the roll Ill be having lmao

I hear people get much better results with L-Dopa instead of L-tyrosine

Come on Thizz you know i wont even take 5-HTP lol (but id take L-Tryptophan maybe)

And Folley,
You should just keep eating Tuna, Turkey, Chicken, Bananas (especially bananas!), Cheese, and other fish too, like sardines and drink plenty of milk too. Walnuts too if you can.

I am going to start postloading vitamin C i think, should i dose it pre-roll too?
I know it stops neurotoxicity but i wouldnt want my experience too hindered.

I heard vitamin C is supposed to speed up the rate at which MDMA and other amphetamines were eliminated from the body... I never studied that on my own however

drinking orange juice when Im rolling always seems to give me a boost though lol

Who wants some cereal?

NSFW:
Asa0N.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.