• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right... that completely contradicts itself...

sorry :sus:

WOAH, what the fuck is that smiley, thats some shit dude

Hmm but perhaps ur right a tiny dose of acid and some booze and weed sounds like fun

You could probably substitute the LSD for low doses speed but I suspect that would have a lot less "magic" too it than LSD. You could probably switch them out though, take LSD for one, speed for another, MXE or something for the next... and so on

OK WTF. Eye flutters + rolling up... Im dancing like a retard, touching my hair and rubbing my legs...

Im rolling. Ever so slightly...

Last edited:
Right lol? Are they that bad that you NEED drugs to make them fun? :!

I never even considered going to one till I fell in love with the music....

A few years back, yeah Id go to events and just get fucked up on L/2C-B and K not caring for the music too much (for example, checking out music from each producer, downloading their sets, etc) but I definitely loved the music or else I would have never gone to another event. But in the last 2 years Ive gone solely for the music, drugs are just a bonus. I went to one sober last July, definitely one of the best Ive ever been to. Was way more fun than rolling at an event tbh.

I always go for the music. It's just the kind of music that's kind of made for rolling though... I never would have loved techno as much as I do if I didn't hear it while rolling... I don't just roll to feel good, but mainly for the empathy and love. Techno raves in holland are infested with mdma... It's the combination of awesome music, meeting new people and a GREAT community which makes the drug so fantastic for me... Not just being fucked up lol. Going to those partys drunk is the same as rolling at a justin bieber concert lol

^ eeehhhhhh I would rather save that for home and have a K hole that opens the wormhole into my mind :D

I still say LSD + booze and weed is a good one

I never said to hole at an event :|

Last edited:
Lol i like holing at raves/ events. It's truly the land of mystery! However, could always come back to reality with no money...

Dude.. lucky bastard. That was like the main reason I wanted to find those lol :\

My last candy flip had MDMA and MDA though, much much better =D

Washington sure knows how to make some dank MDA

LSD+MDA... sounds INTENSE. On other news, still feeling really sad right now, It's been 4 days since my roll. I'm actually fearing for my SERT system. Fuck my summer plans, I definatly need a loooong break from now on.

Hey Folley, you're in Washington, I'm in Washington. Feel like doing some volunteer work with us and helping us nail down shipping to Canada? If so, send me a PM. It's not volume of reagent, I think it's simply declaring the items and values of the items correctly (ie navigating import restrictions and taxes). We've had some success doing custom orders lately, but aren't sure if it scales well enough to do it for retail orders.

Also, you can indeed get kits in Canada, just contact TRIP! in Toronto. We were able to get a bunch up to them in person and they're handling Canadian distrubution. tripproject.ca is the website.

I'm not 100% sold on the Bolts originating in Washington. For some unbeknownst reason I'm leaning toward Canada producing em then filtering down. I just can't quite give over to the idea that, the butthole of the E scene that Washington is, they were produced there.

Anyway the LSD/MDA candyflip at Beyond Wonderland was intense. Started with 2 tabs of 125-150 Mic WoW blotter and then 2 MDA White Bolts. Jesus, God in Heaven...there is no cooler combo of visuals and unreal body roll than what that created. For those that were at Beyond Wonderland, they know how intensely saturated and lit up with color that whole massive was. Fuckin bonkers.

2 new reports outta Washington though mang? They boomeranged back! (or batched out again) Xfingers crossedX Better go on a hunt! Trust me, they're not just great by American Standards. The Bolts are up at the top of the World Standard with the other great pills.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sold on the Bolts originating in Washington. For some unbeknownst reason I'm leaning toward Canada producing em then filtering down. I just can't quite give over to the idea that, the butthole of the E scene that Washington is, they were produced there.

IDK man, you never hear (at least I dont..) about MDA up around Canada. There is MDA molly floating around Washington like constantly, and the shit is top notch!

If they actually made these for circulation in Washington though, you know they wouldn't have been so good :!

I dont get it... Wa used to have like, the best presses on the West Coast... excluding pokes of course. Im sooooo pissed about our Mazi press showing up in Cali first :( for some reason, no one thinks they can sell MDMA around here

I dont really search for anything though lol, these would be cool to find but the other presses Im getting have much more importance!

I hear often (and consume) ridiculous MDA Molly from Canada. They blow nuts at making pressed pills in Eastern Canada, MDxx ones anyway, nevermind the amphetamine bombs, but they can cook some Molly that's for damn sure which is why my thoughts lean more to the Canadian side of the border.

How can people think they can't sell MDMA there?? Has it been that long since people have tasted it that they don't know the goods anymore? That's blasphemy and the saddest thing i have heard. You'd think there'd be a feeding frenzy for legit shit there. (oh nvm you mean they don't think that because there's none there) lol

Nah... these kids just like meth more than they do MDMA. Alloy actually gave some Dutch pills to a kid from around here... he puked his guts out and thought they were cut with meth :|

I dont think anyone around here actually know what MDMA is... and everyone who does just gave up on ecstasy because its all shit..

Wa does have a history of putting MDA in things though lol, you would think that if they were made in Canada they would have had some reports from up there

Soo.... looking back at yesterday... Im kinda fucked :! I didnt expect that to be as much MDMA as it was.. I must have gotten at least 50mgs, and actually did have a pretty mild roll (like one maybe 2 low dosed pills)

I fucked up my break though :\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.