• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Folley Remember im in Seattle and havent given up on E. I wasnt born here though so my taste for mdxx did not originate here. As for the MDA bolts, i havent heard of any floating around yet.

The guy i get my crystal mdma from here is blowing up. All the kids hes slinging it to are going fucking bonkers on it. The order literally comes and goes in a day or two.

I recently had another guy who says he has access to mdxx but i havent tested it or consumed or seen it. As for blah blah saying this is the butthole for E, Id say its the butthole for pressed pills for sure and crystal mdma is rare. The molly i have been getting is from sources we all know and love. no mystery.

Next rave I'm thinking about using GHB all throughout the hot day until night and then dropping mollies. Opinions?

How can people think they can't sell MDMA there?? Has it been that long since people have tasted it that they don't know the goods anymore? That's blasphemy and the saddest thing i have heard. You'd think there'd be a feeding frenzy for legit shit there. (oh nvm you mean they don't think that because there's none there) lol

If that's the saddest thing you've heard you should turn on the news for 5 minutes.

I seriously hate when meth heads want to do M-amp at raves and down talk MDMA like they've found something better. It's almost as bad as a guy hanging out with a bunch of stoners doing heroin.

I seriously hate when meth heads want to do M-amp at raves and down talk MDMA like they've found something better. It's almost as bad as a guy hanging out with a bunch of stoners doing heroin.
Rare sight in the UK, meth heads are.

Meth turns people into morons... ive known lots of smart people that got into meth and they did the dumbest shit on it... ive tried ot a few times and can understand how it happens... when your on it, whatever your doing isnt good enough... so you try to come up with crazy ways to make it "better".... and these ideas are never good ones..

Rare sight in the UK, meth heads are.
In the US, meth is e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. I've even seen local politicians (mayors) buy it.

Meth turns people into morons... ive known lots of smart people that got into meth and they did the dumbest shit on it... ive tried ot a few times and can understand how it happens... when your on it, whatever your doing isnt good enough... so you try to come up with crazy ways to make it "better".... and these ideas are never good ones..

I don't get it really. I've met some ex-speeders who were completely dumb as rocks and sociopaths on top of that. Even though, I think meth has a definite use and can be used for good as long as the person has the will power not to abuse it.

when your on it, whatever your doing isnt good enough... so you try to come up with crazy ways to make it "better".... and these ideas are never good ones..

Sounds like my everyday actions tbh *Facepalm*

Some of the ideas ive seen people i knew make on meth include; check forgery, robbing houses, and shooting and killing a cop...

These people did not act like this till they became meth abusers...
Two are still in prison... one on death row...
And the other doesnt do meth anymore because he "makes good decisions normally but meth makes him a moron" his words...

Ohhh right.
My ideas arent like that lol.

Mine are just stupid logic, like ill probably buy myself a nice portable vaporizer so i can get stoned by the riverside on a sunny day, instead of replacing my 2 year old trainers that i walk the dog in that are absolutely falling apart, ive glued them twice now

I get dumb ideas while on xanax.

"Oh look the police. I don't really give a fuck, I'll keep going 60 on a 45. Oh well."
"You know it'd be really fun to crash my car into a house. Oh well."
"I'm just going to drive 40 miles away and not remember where I was going or how to get home. Oh well."

I don't understand how meth makes people so dumb, because stimulants only make me more fluent/smarter.

Yea im talking fucked up criminal stuff not just goofy plans and priorities...

Everyone watches a bank heist movie or whatnot and thinks how cool it would be to do that and get away with it... but logic kicks in and we realize that isnt gonna happen and would be a moronic thing to attempt... not tweakers tho... once they get an idea in their head that they think will bring them this big payoff then its all they focus on...

Bear in mind im referring to meth abusers... people who use large amounts on a regular basis... not someone who take 5-10mg of desoxyn for ADD, or someone who does a little bit at a weekend long event for a lil energy boost... im talkin about tweakers who its their DOC and do it all the time...

Last edited:
Why cant they use all that concentration and energy on something productive like studying.
Such a waste of potential.

Stimulants improve decision making at first... thats the problem... it usually benefits them in the beginning... more energy, more focused, more driven, etc... but then they build tolerance and need more to try and get those feeling back with higher doses... then its like running an engine past redline... everything gets fucked and blows up..

Ive yet to discover a psychoactive drug that doesnt lose its beneficial effects with overuse... but stimulants have that dopamine thing that covers it up and still makes the body crave more...

It's funny though, because it seems like they all have the same patterns/tendencies. I just don't mess with them after a certain point down the road. They become a completely different person.

Why is tweaker talk back in the Cuddle Puddle? This is the exact reason I left in the first place :|

Status
Not open for further replies.