• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck, had the best AND the worst roll yet sunday. Took 1.5 at once which equals 260 MG's, 20 minutes later I recieved a constant full body orgasm and it beat the shit out of my first time in regards to the euphoria. Holy shit lol... Anyways after that my rolling self thought it would be a good idea to take 4 more pills during the night, which ended in me being the centre of attention rolling WAY too hard. I could barely walk, could not form a sentence and was having black outs all the time. Very strange, I was standing in one place, and in a flash I became "concious" and I was somewhere else, talking bullshit to someone else... I literally had no control of what I was doing haha. Oh well, lesson learned, I know my limits...

And how many times have you consumed MDMA in the last 4 months? 8)

Fuck, had the best AND the worst roll yet sunday. Took 1.5 at once which equals 260 MG's, 20 minutes later I recieved a constant full body orgasm and it beat the shit out of my first time in regards to the euphoria. Holy shit lol... Anyways after that my rolling self thought it would be a good idea to take 4 more pills during the night, which ended in me being the centre of attention rolling WAY too hard. I could barely walk, could not form a sentence and was having black outs all the time. Very strange, I was standing in one place, and in a flash I became "concious" and I was somewhere else, talking bullshit to someone else... I literally had no control of what I was doing haha. Oh well, lesson learned, I know my limits...

What pills did you get? Or was it molly?

Red defqons, tested them and the stuff turned black, pill report says 170 mg's so should be good pills.

I really enjoy my weed highs and i am kind of wondering if my diet has something to do with it, afterall cannabis highs have something to do with melatonin right?

or it could just be the whole THC thing.

forgive me, I speak out of jealousy. I gave up a 4 year weed habit 39 days ago.

Red defqons, tested them and the stuff turned black, pill report says 170 mg's so should be good pills.

imo speakers better mate.

i got a diff batch of speakers!

these have grey crystals instead of being pure white or brown dirty crystals in them.

also got some new batch defqon, they say dance on the back instead of breakline!

and soon to get some yellow tri force!!!

just need moneyz :p

Meh dude. after sunday I'm kind of scared of mdma lol.. Those blackouts were horrifying. I actually "woke up" trying to sell pills to security, luckily I had none but damn that was close...

yellow triforce?!!!

oh my god, if I ever got my hands on Zelda pills I don't know what I would do. Cry first, then masturbate.

Purple Triforce was the strongest and the best MDMA experience ive ever had... Why else would it be my avatar :p

Uhh, 3 times if you count this sunday aswell :)

I swear I've heard you talking about rolls you just had wayyy more than 2 times in the past 4 months :\

Chill out with that shit dude. MDMA is probably the worst classic drug you could possibly pick to abuse.... one of these rolls are going to lead you into a very, very bad place if you keep this up man. And I know you have big plans for this summer...

Just chill out some man... if you dont follow the 3 month rule, the worst thing you can do is take massive doses

I hear ya mate, but really it's been 2 or 3 times, not more. I never roll more then once a month/2 months. I'll never take a dose like this again though.

Ill have to take your word for it lol....

but yeah dude, anything more than 500mgs and your just asking for something like that to happen. I probably wont go over 300 for the rest of my life

I know, I don't have a clue what the fuck was going on with me near the end but it was awfull. It felt like psychosis or something like that :/ I was in such a magic place after that 1.5 I basically ruined the night by taking more meh.

Yeah you got to know when to let it end lol... on NYE as I was coming down from the MDMA and MDA I was still so damn happy, I just rode the whole way down enjoying every last bit of the afterglow

Unfortunately I tried knocking myself out with booze and Vicodin after that though, that kinda fucked it up

Ah, I always end it with weed. Weed after MDMA is the best thing ever honestly :)

I love cannabis soo much... pretty much improves everything in some way or another... ive gone months, even years without smoking and those times were never as good as times when i was...

Just smoked some purp btw lol

Haha I'll need to get some for tomorrow, will probably be fucking depressed from this dose lol

Ah, I always end it with weed. Weed after MDMA is the best thing ever honestly :)

Oh for SURE. I must have smoked like an eighth that night lol, I had taken WAY too much acid that night though (7-8 drops) and was trying to chill the fuck out

I dosed two hits that night, forgot I dosed them, did another two, then did one more before I had comeup, thinking it was still only 2.. and that was already after 2 or so to start me out :|

So I guess I was lying about knowing when to stop... :!

Status
Not open for further replies.