• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Need gum for 3rd Degree Gurns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabis, Skittles, and Mango/Peach juice. Not bad for a rainy day.

Im down to shake... its actually super stony cuz theres so much kif in there but i gotta pick thru the seeds and leaves and stems...

20120413_122058.jpg

Seeds? Tsk tsk tsk.

Im cutting down on weed until 4/20, barely been smoking any bud lately :( but Im making some nice hash oil soon :D

Still, even then, seeds mean it was pollinated by a male, and the whole purpose of THC in the cannabis plant is to get pollen to stick. So if it gets pollinated, that means there is less THC...

Ive found a seed or two in incredi-dank before though, rarer than a mother fucker though

Yep i have a california cannabis license and i grow outdoor so theres always a few seeds... i really like outdoor herb tho... it gets so much more aroma and flavor... my property is all ancient creek silt which is absolutely perfect for growing...

@folley
Outdoor always has a few seeds... its not a big deal... only the one lil hair turns into a seed...

The issue is if you get a male plant in your crop itll pollinate every hair and youll have only seeds...

Pollen can travel 100 miles... usually there will be a male plant close enough to have a couple seeds show up... but a couple here and there makes no noticeable effect... unless you get a seed in the bowl and smoke it :p lol

Last edited:
If you catch all the males early enough though... how is it making babies?

I've only had known outdoor a few times, 100% organic. It was very very nice, a lot less harsh. Seems like indoor can get the conditions better to make "designer" buds so to speak though

I know about 10 people who grow herb within 10 miles of me.... theres probly 50 people actually doing it... i only have a few plants and check them everyday so males are gone before they ever produce pollen... but lots of ppl dont take nearly as good of care of theirs... pollen travels... seeds happen lol...

Actually one thing ive found that helps is starting about a month and a half late... then mine havent matured when regular season ones have... so by the time mine mature, most of the other males have finally been removed... i noticed this when the plants i started later were virtually seedless but the earlier ones had a few seeds a branch...

You could try building a fence or security hedges or something around where your growing, that might help block it

Not worth it to me... i mean that jar was a half pound and theres maybe 12-15 seeds... perfect for next years crop ;)

Oh, well hell thats not bad at all!

When you start getting like 10+ seeds per ounce its not even worth smoking any more lol.. just for making hash :D

Well, I mean if you have a half pound lol

I would never turn down weed to smoke, but if its mine and I got that much of shitty weed no way Im gonna want to smoke though all that plant matter :\

Cost to enjoyment ratio its by far the best weed ive ever smoked... heres the jar full, and plant near harvest =D
NSFW:
IMG_20111017_180033.jpg

IMG_20111115_091741.jpg

Last edited:
^ Slap some NSFWs on that bitch and post it up in the Weed Pictures thread ;)

those are some royally dank looking buds dude. fuck this 42 day non smoking streak i might just have to come by your place..

Thanks cryptix, sadly its all gone.. those pics were from last fall cept the empty jar... that is from today lol

Status
Not open for further replies.