• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and folley if you really dont ignore shit that isnt personal to you then you might as well pack up to Darfur now and try to teach the Janjaweed about PLUR

personally, if someone doesnt research the topic before doing anything, it's not someone I would want to associate with anyway.

The thing is though.. I can't help in Darfur. I could do a little, but not much. By getting people to use drugs safer I can make a great impact on their lives, whether they know it or not.... just by providing the basic information that they need but don't have, you can greatly improve the quality of someone's life.. if for no other reason, because you stopped them from destroying it.

That's how I see it... I just wish more people did as well :\

I don't expect everyone to be like me haha, I didn't even expect me to be like me. But my personality type (INTP, if you want to spy on me lol) really does a good job of labeling me as the kind of person who really cares for others and wants to help them, especially in a knowledgeable way. It's just how I am.. how I like to be. I mean, I don't judge you for not wanting to help, hell I really don't either haha... I just feel the need to.

People need help, I can give them help (on this subject, at least.)... to withhold it just seems immoral to me.

I'll hop off my soap box now haha

Hey laugh, did you know the largest mass killing at a school house wasn't caused by a gun? Nope, some crazy fucker blew up a school.
lol. guns dont kill people, people kill people hey. guns just make it a better world and society..
you are applying the same flawed logic to the gun debate as anti-drug people apply to the drug debate. so you are telling me it is the heroine's fault that a person ODed? its the alcohol's fault when a drunk driver plows over a group of kids at a bus stop? you are putting all the blame on an inanimate object that can do nothing without someone to operate it.
guns and drug are different things dude.

smacking of human selfishness and greed. i want my gun. i really really want my toy guns. you cant take away my toys.

shoot shoot bang bang

PLUR :)

im not saying spreading HR is bad, im just saying I dont care enough to do it.

Laugh, you're equating all gun owners to the theories of the loud, ignorant southern conservatives on TV. That's just ridiculous.

im not saying spreading HR is bad, im just saying I dont care enough to do it.

I get you man, and most here are the same way.. at times, I am too. It's not a fault to you haha, I guess I was just using it as an excuse to go on a little rant about how much I love HR lol :!

I just wish more people would care... it seems like less and less do everyday.

what if i had a gun to your head?

You would be a criminal..

youd probably be so plured out you couldnt even make yourself pull the trigger

and thats what im trying to say Folley, I never had anyone tell me shit about how to use drugs properly (well mostly because I dont do drugs with other people), I looked all this up on my own just like I do for anything im about to buy. I just have a hard time feeling bad for people who cant do the same.

no im not folly. all im saying quite simply is that we do not need guns in this day and age. it would be a better world without guns. pro gun dickheads seem to be selfishly saying it would be too hard to stop, destroy, end guns. i disagree. we need to start somewhere, sometime and abolish the gun economy.

hey laugh I dont think you realize that the people who are potential threats with guns really dont give a fuck if they are illegal or not.

yeh i realize that shima. i can feel a long winded response coming on..

and thats what im trying to say Folley, I never had anyone tell me shit about how to use drugs properly (well mostly because I dont do drugs with other people), I looked all this up on my own just like I do for anything im about to buy. I just have a hard time feeling bad for people who cant do the same.

Neither did I... that caused me to abuse both meth and MDMA weekly for a good 6-8 months. Took a LOT of fucking pills then, and I thought that was perfectly OK because my comedowns were only bad when I got bad pills. After that I was destroyed though, completely fucked. I couldn't function, lucky it was during the summer or I probably would have had to drop out of school. I was on the verge of suicide, often. Waiting to die.

All that could have been avoided if someone had simply taken the time to explain things to me. Luckily, now I'm better as you can see.. but I'm still quite damaged from that. It will follow me for the rest of my life.

That's my mission. To keep that from happening to those who don't want it to, but don't know any better.

Message from Confucius: If you give a fuck, you don't get a fuck. ;)

no im not folly. all im saying quite simply is that we do not need guns in this day and age. it would be a better world without guns. pro gun dickheads seem to be selfishly saying it would be too hard to stop, destroy, end guns. i disagree. we need to start somewhere, sometime and abolish the gun economy.

Eh.. I don't really care haha, because it just won't happen. Even if you stopped production.. there are billions of guns out there, and millions more you will never be able to confiscate without actually killing someone... which kind of goes against what anti-gun laws are for. 8)

and to be clear, I don't mean all the "You'll take them from my cold dead hands!" stereotypical gun owner you're thinking of.. I mean paramilitary groups and criminals, the ones who will get them no matter what.

Last edited:
yeh its just too hard hey..

i doubt you will ever be able to read my mind folley, its obvious you cant conceive what im thinking, but thats ok. if you want to keep posting what you think im thinking implying go ahead.

its hard to conceive because all we know is what we have grown up in. people find it hard to think outside the square. have you ever travelled outside of the states before folly to a magical land where everyone isnt a gun toting so and so?

im just a dreamer. its too hard to make it a better place. we are just too greedy..

Woah in the time I was gone it seems like this turned into a political debate. Jeebus.

there would be a lot less shootings in the US if people would just swallow their pride every once in a while and show some empathy. But instead the slightest sign of disrespect escalates into either a fight or just straight beatdown and instead of that person just letting it go, they come back with a gun and light up the whole front side of someones house.

Sometimes they only kill the guy they are targeting, but even more times its just some little kid who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But since the target lived now he's gotta do the same thing back, or else he will be seen as weak.

Its really a vicious cycle and it all revolves around money which is why its so funny that the US govt is basically a protector of the real drug dealers in the US (pharma companies) while at the same time acting like they are doing the world justice by getting Tyrell the drug dealer off the block just so Tyrell Jr can grow up without a dad and do the same fucking thing because nobody ever told him there was a better way to live

Oh man, yesterday was a pot heads dream... I got home from work around 5, took a nap, and my friends come and grab me around 7. We smoke a 10 sac, cruise it. Pick up a friend and his people. He rolls a fat ass blunt like 3.5g, he smoked us up which was awesome. Around 9 our other friend gets out of night classes and we scoop him up along with 3 more g's. Were at 7gs now. We smoke that out of 2 blunts and we go grab some taco burrito king and finish the night with my vape. A good 5 hours of smoking...

^ I remember when I first started smoking..

lol that just sounds like a waste of good weed to me at this point. I could make that last a long time these days. Or I could smoke it all in one night.. but I don't see the point of that any more :\

I left for school an hour ago.. now it's lunch and I'm back home, smoking weed. This shit is an addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.