• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like smoking joint after joint every all night, you aren't even getting any more stoned after a while

i still love it, but weed on its own doesn't really excite me much any more

yeah if I ever smoked more than 2gs in one day I was usually kicking myself the next day

but yeah, who hasnt been with a group of friends the first time you see large (relatively speaking) amount of weed and youre just like "lets roll an O blunt man!" and everyones like "yeahhh dude thats fuckin sickkk!" and its more just about being able to say you did it than any real benefit of doing it.

Then I started having to pay bills and shit and that attitude died real fast

but Ive been there man and it is fun at the time, although you can say that about any drugs really

yeah if I ever smoked more than 2gs in one day I was usually kicking myself the next day

I used to smoke 7g's+ a day when I first started. However these days, I won't go through more than 1g a day on average.

I just wanted to roll through ED and give lots of <3 to everyone here.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves.

yeah I think a lot of people go through that phase. Too much time on your hands and smoking is such a dick-sizing affair when youre young. Once youre around on a daily basis though and have to divert money for other stuff you realize its really better to just save it for the right time.

same thing with 4/20, it used to be like I would plan out what im doing like 2 weeks ahead now its like april 18th and im like, oh yeah I guess 4/20, thats cool.

Can't say no to free weed. This kid always smokes us up or hooks it up. He keeps on trying to get me to dab but I don't see that as a good idea lol. I didn't mean to whip my cock out shimazu, I just wanted to share my most recent drug experience.

I never said it was a good or bad thing, just not something I do anymore.

hey laugh I checked out that ajax link you sent

sounds like it would be good in the right mood but that isnt right now so it's hard to really tell how much I would enjoy it.

idk if I ever actually go to a rave ill probably be all about it but until then it's just noise to me tbh

did you listen to the other one, there is a couple really cool tracks in it imo..

DJT HAS THE LOVE (AJAX BOOTLEG)

tell me that isnt an absolute choon of old..

how are you today? its pissing down rain here atm, again. i suppose i should get off bl and finish of this assignment..

hm it was more or less the same feel. I like EDM that is faster paced tbh

and im pretty chill right now, about to vape in an hour or so and watch some NBA. I may or may not take another xanax I am feeling pretty indecisive right now

probably from the xanax tbh

i must be getting old :(

you got alpraz on the brain son! while that shit can be fun it mashed my brain for a while, maybe im just weak. yee yee.

if its around ill dabble

mostly taking it because I did way too much mdma recently, as you guys are aware of.

I'm a pretty relaxed person irl anyway so its just a nice mix with some bud

Just got home from Skrillex and it was incredible!!! 12th Planet and Alvin Risk were great too, but they couldn't touch Skrillex. I'm still pretty high. I feel fan-fucking-tastic, although I could do with a little less teeth grinding right now.

A-Trak & Seth Troxler in Brisbane tonight, wish i was going.. :(

id pay more for that than ecstasy and i bet its better than mdma

hope that's a joke lol.. that's like guaranteed Serotonin Syndrome in a pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.