• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it shouldnt be my job to educate some pissant who is on the computer all day anyway. What about the parents? What about the doctors who prescribe 10 year old kids adderall? What about the Dare program?

You know, people who get paid to give out HR.

If it wasnt all full of bullshit kids wouldnt open up the floodgates when they finally realize it is all bullshit.

If it wasnt all full of bullshit kids wouldnt open up the floodgates when they finally realize it is all bullshit.

I agree, but I mean I don't think thats going to change anytime soon. The government is.. well, the government.

I know, governments have never changed throughout history right?

one of australias all time best djs got hit by a truck and killed last night, sad times. check his shit its dope imo. total PLUR music.

AJAX After Dark Social Club July 2011

Where has all the PLUR gone?

it doesnt sit well with the NRA and the majority of idiotic gun toting dickheads tbh. ima go shoot my gun and kill shit, plur man.

all the mdma ravers got the shit beat out them by alcoholic lushs and pv and meth motorheads..

Last edited:
I love to shoot my guns and I kill lots of shit with them. you don't have to be a dirty tree hugging hippy to be PLUR

you seem to have a poor oppinion on guns in general. did a dirty unlce stuff his 12 gauge up your ass when you were little.

saying that guns are bad in general is just as saying all drug users are theifs and murders.

if they banned guns the number of axe murderers would increase by 1000% percent

I love to shoot my guns and I kill lots of shit with them. you don't have to be a dirty tree hugging hippy to be PLUR

This. I fucking love shooting guns. I don't recommend it.. but shooting a shotgun while rolling is AWESOME.

maybe...but the number of illegal guns would definately increase.

They're are plenty already... PLENTY.

it shouldnt be my job to educate some pissant who is on the computer all day anyway. What about the parents? What about the doctors who prescribe 10 year old kids adderall? What about the Dare program?

You know, people who get paid to give out HR.

Who says their on the computer? I give out HR advice to all my friends who are receptive to it, IRLz.

Maybe I just have a weird conscience.. but I can't knowingly ignore ignorance when it's the kind that can get someone seriously hurt. I love helping people.. maybe that's just who I am, but after being treated the way you mention by 99% of people in my life and going through HELL because of it, I just can't do it to others.

People need help, but less and less people are willing to give it to them these days... and that's WHY all of these "bull shit kids" don't know any better. No one taught them.

Now, I don't know if people have ALWAYS just been dicks to each other, or if it's a new thing... but doing something for others even if it doesn't benefit yourself is called a "good deed" around here.... :\

lol.

everyone should have a gun. id much prefer if everyone had a gun at all times, in the lunchbox, in the jocks, under the pillow, in the shower, on the dance floor..

if those kids in sandy hook had guns in the pocket they wouldnt have been killed.

so much progress in our world these days.

an eye for an eye

two wrongs make a right

guns are a man made invention, enough said

I find it laughable when people try to put numbers on things that are illegal.

and folley if you really dont ignore shit that isnt personal to you then you might as well pack up to Darfur now and try to teach the Janjaweed about PLUR

personally, if someone doesnt research the topic before doing anything, it's not someone I would want to associate with anyway.

Hey laugh, did you know the largest mass killing at a school house wasn't caused by a gun? Nope, some crazy fucker blew up a school.

Guns have been around since before the 17th century... it wasn't until recently that the rate of Mass Killings went up so high. That was after guns laws were made "safer" than what they were in the 50s, too.

Back in the 20s you could go down to Walmart and buy a Thompson SMG for like $300, you didn't see a ton of kids taking them to school and shooting up their classes

Society as a whole is fucked. You can't place that on an inanimate object.

Last edited:
yeah because parents raise their kids to be complete pussies and then cant figure out why they cant take care of themselves

lol.

everyone should have a gun. id much prefer if everyone had a gun at all times, in the lunchbox, in the jocks, under the pillow, in the shower, on the dance floor..

if those kids in sandy hook had guns in the pocket they wouldnt have been killed.

so much progress in our world these days.

an eye for an eye

two wrongs make a right

guns are a man made invention, enough said
sarcasm does npot come over well on the internet so if you are being real in your last post I am sorry but there is no way a misguided post like that can be anything other in my mind so...

you are applying the same flawed logic to the gun debate as anti-drug people apply to the drug debate. so you are telling me it is the heroine's fault that a person ODed? its the alcohol's fault when a drunk driver plows over a group of kids at a bus stop? you are putting all the blame on an inanimate object that can do nothing without someone to operate it.

and god forbid a teenager shows signs of rebellion, get him some Prozac

its like everyone suddenly forgot we all acted like twats when we were teenagers

Status
Not open for further replies.