• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah I don't smoke weed anymore because of killer anxiety and paranoia while high. One time I was hiking in the forest in bear country and saw a small rodent, thought it was a baby bear and started to freak out thinking, "Where's the mother bear!?!?!?"... Yeah I have only smoked once since then, and I was SUPER drunk.

Hell I don't even drink anymore, I'm down to mdma once every 1-2 months at massives now since all my friends decided they needed SSRI's to function... Total bullshit idk why they ALL decided they needed them but now they can't roll with me. I usually meet up with a few people I went to highschool with at massives and roll with them haha.

I feel like they are much better friends to me than my so called "friends" now anyways. And no that's not because of the drugs, my "friends" just randomly stopped talking to me and stopped inviting me to chill on the weekends since I stopped drinking. Kinda lame.

yeah cuz smoking too much reefer never gave anyone anxiety...

Too much of any drug can.. but the problem is not me smoking and getting anxiety, it's that I don't want to spend more of my money on it so I'm out and not smoking weed just gives me weird negative energy.. aka anxiety lol

Once I smoke, that goes away.

well you went hard on just about everything except for MDMA for a while now. didn't you?...you are due for a break

I haven't really taken anything for the past month haha.. and it looks like I won't be for another few weeks :\

As much as my friend tried to convince me otherwise, I knew it was time to play it cool for a while haha... which is why I don't want to quit weed now, it's like all I have left :p I have been smoking a LOT less though, maybe like .2-3 on a good day. Fucking sucks though

Que Whitney Houston..

Folley do you ever get up to the cascades? They look beautiful and wild, always wanted to visit after reading dharma bums

Last edited:
I have experienced the most off the wall day today.

GHB+IV MDMA,
Pleasant back road car ride,
IV Oxycodone 90mg
Make Tacos
Smoke Blunt
BL

And today was a good day.

Saw this flyer for a gig in a couple weeks down in Sydney. Sven Vath, Villalobos, & Seth Troxler. Wants to go really badly.

yeah you guys were right Ive been takin e too often in the past couple weeks

Too many emotional extremes changing too often I guess, since im not the same person on E at all (what a shocker right?)

it was fun most of the time, but it just cant keep going at that pace realistically and I was just trying to ride out the beginner phase as long as possible but that died pretty quick.

3 months does make a lot of sense

Didn't really plan on smoking yesterday... Like that was gonna happen. Smoke more sour d and more northern lights... That shit fucks you up... I need to figure out a away to stop eating. Went to mc'd got 2 daily doubles and fries. Killed that in like 5 min. Got home drank 1/4 gallon of chocolate milk and ate 2 hot pockets. WTF is wrong with me. I want to shed some pounds for the summer not the other way around!

Too many emotional extremes changing too often I guess, since im not the same person on E at all (what a shocker right?)

it was fun most of the time, but it just cant keep going at that pace realistically and I was just trying to ride out the beginner phase as long as possible but that died pretty quick.

lol.. man, if you just don't abuse the drug at all you can have AMAZING rolls every month or two. The key is moderation, if you go hard for a while, take a longer break after that.

With the serotonin system, and neurochemical releasing drugs in general, you really need a good amount of time in between uses to offset the depletion that is going to occur, not really any other way around it.

See....aren't you glad I spent an hour kicking you in the dick over this the other night ?8)

yeah im gonna hold off until around summer time. I might just start taking lsd again im not sure really.

and matt haha I know man but like I said I have to find out the hard way sometimes for it to really sink in

its nothing permanent, I just feel really odd right now

Status
Not open for further replies.