• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
A line that size of anything worth snorting should kill most ppl id expect...

Looks fake to me... she just keeps on hoovering for days then just stands up like its nothin... c'mon

GOODIE, got ahold of yellow triforces for next roll. tested at 180 mg's at center ^^

i think tha 1st batch are 180mg, but not all. i think that after a certain pill gets good reviews on first batch they lower the dosage on 2nd and 3rd batch's. yeah, its a conspiracy.

Probably should ask this over at PD but I'm sure Folley and a few others will be more help. Is there any cross tolerance between 2c-b and MDA? I'll be doing 2c-b (and MDMA) the day before trying my first proper dose of MDA.

My body is going to hate me.

honestly, i think there can be small cross tolerances for most drugs in some way or another.

for instance, some people say there is no cross tolerance for MDMA and opiates wich i believe is false. it may not be like meth and MDMA cross tolerance but there is some kind of cross tolerance. especially if your abusing the opiates.

so yeah, i think there is at least some small amount of cross tolerance with ANY drug bro.

I don't get it. Why would you do this just a day after 2cb? Great way to waste an experience like that of MDA.
crazy people

I don't get it. Why would you do this just a day after 2cb? Great way to waste an experience like that of MDA.
crazy people

Would 2c-b totally diminish the MDA experience then?

Not totally. but I bet it will atleast a little. I just don't get how you can't wait a week or something to do the mda lol

I only really do drugs when I'm at events. I'm only there Friday/Saturday. After than I have nothing planned for a few months so I'll have time to recover.

TBH I'd keep it to weed and little booze on first day and next take mda. 2cb isn't thatfun at events anyway

TBH I'd keep it to weed and little booze on first day and next take mda. 2cb isn't thatfun at events anyway

it's fun if a big group of you do it chilling in the camp-site.

15mg of 2C-B made me chatty as fuck

not chatty in an amphetamine way, just really social and talkative. bit like md.

Just got a cracker and 100 n2o canisters. Going to have a blast at the festival coming up. Never really done laughing gass but it's meant to be amazing when you're on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.