• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, haven't played in public for a while and have a gig tomorrow. They want me to play ranging from "deephouse to techno" lol.
actually little nervous aswell playing for 200 peeps or so :s

Good luck Dezzy!

I would so go to a rave if you were playing at it... my friend could book you an event in Washington =D

I feel like I would have to question your gender if I talked about them... why are you going to wear a skirt?

SO, turns out that Ketamine I had was the shit. Ended you putting a coke sized line up my nostrils assuming it wouldn't do much. Oh god the k-hole, holy fuck.

SO, turns out that Ketamine I had was the shit. Ended you putting a coke sized line up my nostrils assuming it wouldn't do much. Oh god the k-hole, holy fuck.

Is it possible to tell me a lil bout what the k hole felt like? K is probably the last drug I'd like to give a try but just kinda scared I'll overdose. Is it possible to overdose if u only do a lil over the recommended dose? Like is it as dangerous as heroin? I'll prob wait to do it with some experienced users maybe on my trip to the Midwest in september .

LOL on the tri forces. I thought bout everyone knew those was dutch. I hope the scene livins up here in the midwest. i cannot lie, I aint out every weekend like i used to be. I also dont look for mdma at raves, but my general feeling is that supply is difficult to procure. When I hit the festivals and outdoor raves the vibe is fake molly. I hear alot of chatter that the shit is a speedy substitute. I am possibily gonna try a low dose 4 ho met with three quarters of a red squirrel. I wonder how it will synergize?

LOL on the tri forces. I thought bout everyone knew those was dutch. I hope the scene livins up here in the midwest. i cannot lie, I aint out every weekend like i used to be. I also dont look for mdma at raves, but my general feeling is that supply is difficult to procure. When I hit the festivals and outdoor raves the vibe is fake molly. I hear alot of chatter that the shit is a speedy substitute. I am possibily gonna try a low dose 4 ho met with three quarters of a red squirrel. I wonder how it will synergize?

4 hos would prob go good with any pill u got if they are hot.

I feel like I would have to question your gender if I talked about them... why are you going to wear a skirt?

Lmao, im straight,

I dont wear skirts and tights to the grocery store but burning man and related parties call for unuzual sexy cclothes... girls clothes are way sexier than guys... so of you can pull off looking hot in a mini skirt and fishnets then flaunt it... chicks dig it :)

surely it's impossible for that pill to have 140mg mdma because, if so, you're suggesting that you would take two of these (280mg) - that is extremely irresponsible!

in this post you said "This is literally the only pill made in all of the United States that I wouldn't double drop". that pill is a white lightning bolt. here, we're discussing a yellow tri-force...

both statements can't be true so which is it? more fabrication from our resident mdma 'expert'?

alasdair

i never said double dropping them was a good idea 8(

Is it possible to tell me a lil bout what the k hole felt like? K is probably the last drug I'd like to give a try but just kinda scared I'll overdose. Is it possible to overdose if u only do a lil over the recommended dose? Like is it as dangerous as heroin? I'll prob wait to do it with some experienced users maybe on my trip to the Midwest in september .

you can't OD yourself on ket.

you can't snort a line big enough without passing out before you finish it, you can't eat enough without throwing up, and you can't inject enough without passing out.

Woohoo. Just finished a gig. The place was empty and I had to open. Was just mixing some tracks, nice and mellow, eventually ended up on the heavy techno side and the place was packed! They invited me again next week. Damn I love to be a DJ lol

Anyone ever smoked weed and felt like they we're floating? This happened to me everytime a melodic breakdown came on last night, was fucking cool. Lights were really bright too, was a pretty cool trip.

Chesh, You can OD on Ket.

There was a girl in japan or somewhere near that area that snorted a massive line, it looked so painful to do even and then she died apparently. It was being filmed like she was showing off at a party or something.

it's incredibly difficult to reach the LD50 though (400mg/kg), she must have just been really unlucky and it wouldn't surprise me if she'd be drinking at that party which isn't a good combo.

also sorting some shit out in life atm, feels good.

im gonna eat something and go to bed in a good mood and read a book or something.

So a 50kilogram girl would need to take 20g to be at the ld50... could be done but only of your really trying to kill yourself.... 20g is a lot of money worth anyways... highly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.