• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rolling for a year or two now, few months ago I wanted to see if I had any tolerance so I dropped 100mg and I expected almost nothing to happen. Ended up having one of the best nights of my life. I wish you all the best with your recovery. I'm sitting on a couple of 250mg Orange Bomb pills I was planning to drop but I think I'll split one in half and see how I do after reading what you did with defcons.

yeah i truely think it started going to shit after my run with the defqons. i jus took way to much at one time. im sure if i take a nice 6 month break ill roll hard again on 1 pill. so yeah i suggest keeping your doses as low as possible. dont over do it, its not worth it lol. even though the roll from the defs was out of this world intense. damn tht sucks i jus gotta wait hella long. its gonna be like 6 months at least. fuck that is forever! lol.

for about 7 years. but i didnt do i very often really. it all started when i double and a half dropped red defqons. i fucked myself on that one. i took way to much and now i must pay the price. if i would have double dropped last night i would have been on a good one. too bad i only had one. but still, i need to take a long break from it.

so yeah basically taking way too much at one time caused some surious damage somewhere and i just need to give it time to fix itself. let the rewiring begin.

lol what the fuck man?

If you need to double drop a Dutch pill to feel it.... well, I don't think you should be rolling at all :!

I'm thinking that my next roll will be like 120mg MDMA and like 40-50mg MDA... either that or a pink Rockstar instead of the MDMA... they're supposed to contain MDMA and MDE.

I could hippyflip next time... never done that, but it seems an almost waste to take MDMA on a shroom trip lol

Do it ^^ Hippyflipping is pretty damn cool. The visuals are very different. Atleast the time I did it everything had like a "rainbow" feel too it. When my friends waved his arms I saw purple,blue, green and yellow tracers following it, and fuck that was only about a gram-2 grams of shrooms.

Think so?

I'd have to wait longer then lol... IDK I just don't see them synergizing the way that LSD and MDMA do haha. Plus I'm planning on eating like 200 grams of dark chocolate when I drop the shrooms... the MAOI content should really boost that shit

IME I had a ridiculous tolerance to mdma but the dabs i took significantly increased that trip. Came totally unexpected. I'm talking the kind of trip where the ceiling was melting away and I saw planets shooting out of the wall. That on 1-2 grams of shrooms lol

"This feels weird, you sure this is legal?"

"I dont know... it's fun though isn't it?"

^ That's my favorite kind of trip ;) I got like 4 grams of potent shrooms lol... IDK still though, I'm really looking for an introspective type of trip.... don't think I'll get that if I take MDMA at the same time though

I love shrooms... take.them about twice a year and they always impress me with the potency and quality of the experience. :)

It's been a long time since I've just done shrooms lol... the last like 5+ times I've taken them it's been in combination with LSD and MDMA 8)

These should be a lot better than the last kind I had though.. so a full out +++(+?) on shrooms alone should give me exactly what I'm looking for

Plus I'm planning on eating like 200 grams of dark chocolate when I drop the shrooms... the MAOI content should really boost that shit
the maoi-like effects of chocolate are largely anecdotal. if you wish to potentiate the effects of the psilocybin with an maoi, get some syrian rue. not only is it a known source of maoi compounds like harmaline, it has entheogenic properties in its own right.

alasdair

the maoi-like effects of chocolate are largely anecdotal. if you wish to potentiate the effects of the psilocybin with an maoi, get some syrian rue. not only is it a known source of maoi compounds like harmaline, it has entheogenic properties in its own right.

alasdair

Ouchie my brains hurting.

Ouchie my brains hurting.

Really lol? There's a few big words but it's just plants :)

The Mayans used to use chocolate, and I don't exactly have any Rue or Caapi laying around.. so I'm just gonna go with the chocolate lol.

Plus eating mushrooms with chocolate is the best way to get them down... the chocolate melts to cover that nasty fungus taste

I might get some Pure cocoa from a herbalist source i now have.

apart from a few vallies and every day weed use, Ive not actually used other substances for around 70+ days now

lol what the fuck man?

If you need to double drop a Dutch pill to feel it.... well, I don't think you should be rolling at all :!

I'm thinking that my next roll will be like 120mg MDMA and like 40-50mg MDA... either that or a pink Rockstar instead of the MDMA... they're supposed to contain MDMA and MDE.

I could hippyflip next time... never done that, but it seems an almost waste to take MDMA on a shroom trip lol

well, TBH i dont think the Yellow Tri-Foces were that strong. iv heard from other people saying that they werent that good also. i know they have a pretty healthy dose of MDMA in there but was just little weak. im sorry i abused MDMA too Folley, trust me. i wont be rollin for at LEAST 6 more months. my real goal is 12 months though.

Got a new hat and desert mask today :)
NSFW:
20120713_125610.jpg

Or
20120713_130750.jpg

Plus
Assorted other sundries for burning in the desert arrived in the mail today from amazon =D
NSFW:
arm warmers
20120713_150421.jpg

Fishnet shirt
20120713_150137.jpg

Thigh high tights
20120713_150228.jpg

Schoolgirl skirt
20120713_151321.jpg

And much more still on the way =D

Last edited:
Just waiting for some info from the Party-line them I'm off raving!

well, TBH i dont think the Yellow Tri-Foces were that strong. iv heard from other people saying that they werent that good also. i know they have a pretty healthy dose of MDMA in there but was just little weak. im sorry i abused MDMA too Folley, trust me. i wont be rollin for at LEAST 6 more months. my real goal is 12 months though.

The weakest batch tested was 140 I believe... still even that should have you rolling nicely even with a tolerance..

Don't be sorry to me though lol it's your serotonin, we've all abused MDMA a little bit... but it all works out after a nice break :)

lol I'm stoned as shit

The weakest batch tested was 140 I believe... still even that should have you rolling nicely even with a tolerance..
surely it's impossible for that pill to have 140mg mdma because, if so, you're suggesting that you would take two of these (280mg) - that is extremely irresponsible!

in this post you said "This is literally the only pill made in all of the United States that I wouldn't double drop". that pill is a white lightning bolt. here, we're discussing a yellow tri-force...

both statements can't be true so which is it? more fabrication from our resident mdma 'expert'?

alasdair

A Triforce is a Dutch pill. Try again.

As much as you would love for me to argue with you, you're petty attacks aren't going to get to me this time. I really don't care what you have to think buddy, and I don't think anyone else here does either.

Honestly I should report you but I really don't give a shit dude LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.