• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey has anyone noticed the MDMA/rolls shortage in colorado?? And can anyone shed any light on why? S.W.I.M. used to be able to find this stuff really easily up until September 2011. They told me that it's extremely difficult now.

Hey has anyone noticed the MDMA/rolls shortage in colorado?? And can anyone shed any light on why? S.W.I.M. used to be able to find this stuff really easily up until September 2011. They told me that it's extremely difficult now.

Couple of weeks ago I heard rumours about something happening in Holland and that over the coming months there would be a slight shortage meaning an increase in price. Other than that I can't see any reason why, if you can't find it you need better `hook-ups`.

Moving on.................. That new spiderman film is great!

:D

I just danced a whole weekend to sound like this.

Pretty, erm, liberating. :)

NSFW:
tndwu.jpg

Last edited:
Couple of weeks ago I heard rumours about something happening in Holland and that over the coming months there would be a slight shortage meaning an increase in price. Other than that I can't see any reason why, if you can't find it you need better `hook-ups`.

Moving on.................. That new spiderman film is great!

yeah i heard something like that. good thing i stocked up a few grams of nice dutch ket beforehand haha.

yeah i heard something like that. good thing i stocked up a few grams of nice dutch ket beforehand haha.

After trying Ketamine I'm kind of glad I did to much and didn't enjoy it. If any drug was going to catch me off guard and cause me serious addiction/health problems it'd be that.

After trying Ketamine I'm kind of glad I did to much and didn't enjoy it. If any drug was going to catch me off guard and cause me serious addiction/health problems it'd be that.

i actually have no idea why i said ket

meant to say MD.

i dont even know where the ket im getting comes from.

Just picked up a gram of some pure mdma crystals from a new hookup. Tested it and came out to 89.4% Just got a gram to test it out first before i got more. About to pick up some more tomorrow and have a great weekend! :)

Just picked up a gram of some pure mdma crystals from a new hookup. Tested it and came out to 89.4% Just got a gram to test it out first before i got more. About to pick up some more tomorrow and have a great weekend! :)

Good vibes to you sir!

wish we had testing centres in the uk

fuck our shitty government worrying about "sending the wrong message", letting people die from taking impure shit sends the wrong message you stupid cunts.

Screw this boring night, 15mg 2c-b up each nostril should liven this up. I know I'm going to regret this come 6am.

Edit: total of 45mg insufflated within 20 minutes of first dose (including first dose). Lets see what this chem has to offer. Hey...ho, see you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:
So after an 8 month break I'm trying to plan my next roll. It's either going to be at a Mord Fustang concert, or camping with some close friends. Help me, I can't decide! :S

Screw this boring night, 15mg 2c-b up each nostril should liven this up. I know I'm going to regret this come 6am.

Edit: total of 45mg insufflated within 20 minutes of first dose (including first dose). Lets see what this chem has to offer. Hey...ho, see you guys tomorrow.

how'd it go?

that much 2c-b would fuck me

in other news ket is quite good for house parties. in the right amounts at least anyway. was only doing like 30mg bumps throughout the night but i found it better than alcohol for that scenario.

that much 2c-b would fuck me

in other news ket is quite good for house parties. in the right amounts at least anyway. was only doing like 30mg bumps throughout the night but i found it better than alcohol for that scenario.

Always stick to bumps off a card, I wish i never did a single line.

i use a key, much more convenient. and how come? i thought you loved ket.

Status
Not open for further replies.