Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you have it in your medicine cabinet lmao, it's allergy/cold medicine

oh the nose spray, i heard that contains ephedrine...

IDK be sure to check the ingredients, I've always gotten them in pills

^^^^ lol. "nasal spray, it'll get you tweaked man".

epinephrine is like adrenaline basically right? how does it compare to psudoephedrine? but yeah its in all kinds of allergy and cough meds, but here in cali Pseudoephedrine is watched very carefully and every box you buy is recorded by the store to keep track of how much your buying thanks to all the bath tub chemist making meth out of it.

personally, i have no problems sleeping on Pseudoephedrine for some reason. but i do feel kinda tweeked out lol.

I dunno, it's like artificial adrenaline yes lol. They sometimes use it in hospital for heart failure or some shit. Damn I want that nasal spray lol

So downed 2 large energy drinks, 3 coffee's, epinefrine nasal spray... actually like this lol. feel legit tweaky

^^^^ lol. "nasal spray, it'll get you tweaked man".

epinephrine is like adrenaline basically right? how does it compare to psudoephedrine? but yeah its in all kinds of allergy and cough meds, but here in cali Pseudoephedrine is watched very carefully and every box you buy is recorded by the store to keep track of how much your buying thanks to all the bath tub chemist making meth out of it.

personally, i have no problems sleeping on Pseudoephedrine for some reason. but i do feel kinda tweeked out lol.

It gives you physical stimulation only, which can be nice. It won't get you high or give you euphoria AT ALL, but it can be nice if you really need to stay up.

It releases norepinephrine, but no dopamine lol

I was casually fondling through my latest herb and a small little crystal fell out the bag! Looks similar to a grain of rice so i thought it might be amps or something accidently in there. Doesn't react with the marquis... Pretty strange whatever it is

Tried ketamine, `ohh, it's not doing anything, let's do another couple of lines`. Tried to leave the tent, went to put my wellies on and ended up laying ontop of someone elses tent because my legs didn't work properly. Heh.

The tiniest bump of oet should have you wampled... you didnt get proper ket if you didjt notice it

The tiniest bump of oet should have you wampled... you didnt get proper ket if you didjt notice it

Was from a decent source and I tested it with Mandelin. I'd be very surprised if it turned out to be cut and/or MXE. Maybe it was just because I was used to eyeballing 2c-b and my bumps only ended up being 5-10mg. Who knows. Might weigh up a normal dose on my scales and see what happens.

lol eyeballing 2C-B is not a good idea...

I really want to try ketamine though, seems like it would be something perfect for me

yeah me too lol, plus ghb and dmt then i'll die a happy man lol

lol eyeballing 2C-B is not a good idea...

I really want to try ketamine though, seems like it would be something perfect for me

I know, i normally start with a weighed out amount intended for oral and then just eyeball a decent amount to snort from that. There's still room for it to go wrong but not to drastically wrong.

Wow folley that sounds intense.

You need to be more careful,
'kin hell!

Yeeaahhhhh lol... it was really my fault. I wasn't prepared, dosed WAY too late, was in a bad mood when I dropped, took too much, was in the wrong place with the wrong people... and then on top of that saw some traumatizing shit

If I could have just gotten some fucking silence it would have all been OK... but there were literally thousands of rockets fired in an hour.. I couldn't get a second of peace.

I'd do it all over again, but I really fucked that one up lol. That's why you NEVER dose on a whim... I had planned it all out... but went completely against my plans lmao

last night my mate did a 700mg line of ket, had probably been a month since he last did it so no tolerance really (he's a massive lad though like 14-15 stone)

he loves his ketamine but at first he was sat on the floor, rocking his head back and forth, dribbling everywhere, mumbling random shit. then he was lying down doing the same thing. looked proper weird like he was possessed or something. then after about a half hour he started coming in and out of reality so we could communicate with him a little bit. he doesn't remember anything before that so he doesn't remember if he was having a bad trip or not but he says what he does remember was "glorious" haha.

i've got some mental mates.

Nah the pill has been lab tested lol. But yeah I think the contaminated pill was what really did it

I just got so stressed and so freaked out that I couldn't even stand up straight without wanting to tear my ears off... I didn't anticipate there to be a constant stream of hundreds of rockets a minute into the air... it was like an impact driver was hammering my skull

I was in the hospital pleading for them to put me to sleep lol... fuck man I just needed some quiet. It was pretty damn funny though, I have to say.... after they sedated me to get my heart rate down I was high as shit and telling some Indian dude about how fun LSD is :!

I think I said something to him along the lines of "I use drugs every motha fucking day!!".. now they think I have a substance abuse problem

Oh, and my normal heart rate is like 80 or less lol... 140 is ridiculous

Next time, sit down in your closet and close your eyes

I'm doing some lsd in 2 weeks probs. Packing some beers, food, small speakers and going into the forest and just chill in the sun and walk aorund. Gonna be a fun time I bet ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.