Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Went to the hospital last night lol... my heart rate was almost 140 and I was starting to have seizures/black out when they brought me in....

Oh, I saw the devil in my father too, as well as the forces of good as evil fighting for my soul.... fuck, maybe tripping on the forth wasn't such a good idea :p

Wow.

Went to the hospital last night lol... my heart rate was almost 140 and I was starting to have seizures/black out when they brought me in....

Oh, I saw the devil in my father too, as well as the forces of good as evil fighting for my soul.... fuck, maybe tripping on the forth wasn't such a good idea :p

dude what happened man? why did you have seizure dog? wher you trippin too hard or something? you had a bad trip? did you take too much bro? are you good now?

Well apparently my dealer wasn't lying when he said he would give me a half hit extra lol... so an ungodly strong come up led to my nerve already being shot just due to all the noise outside really.. There were like 10 people at my neighbors house constantly lighting loud ass fireworks... but I was OK with that.. still doing just fine.

Then we go outside to light shit... and I pretty much watched my parents talk about divorce for the first time while peaking fucking HARD, which of course sends me into a HORRIBLE head space.

Then from about 9 'o clock on wards, there a steady stream of thousands of rockets, mortars and cakes being shot off.... it literally didn't stop, ever.... and there were like 30 different parties in the neighbor hoods around my house seeing who could blow up the most shit lmao... it was so fucking loud too, I just couldn't think

I took an MDMA/MDE pill to try and calm down... but it didn't hit in anywhere near enough time to help

So after all that, needless to say I was in a BAD place. I tried to run to somewhere to get some quiet but it wouldn't work... it was like animals were clawing at my ears and each explosion was digging into my skull.... I HAD to stop it, anyway possible... it got to the point where I wanted to die just so it would end...

That's when I started seizing a bit... the pill I took was contaminated with a bit of Marquis but I thought it dried off... well that lead to me puking and convulsing so we had to go to the hospital where they had to hold me down until the doctor finally came and gave me a shot IV to calm me down

They said my heart rate was almost 140 and my temperature was like 100

fuck man. wow lol. so did you just take too much acid or was it the contaminated pill that caused it. im sorry you had a rough night bro lol. glad ur ok now though. careful little buddy.

oh and whats a normal heart rate suppose to be?

are you sure you didnt take a bad pill man?

Nah the pill has been lab tested lol. But yeah I think the contaminated pill was what really did it

I just got so stressed and so freaked out that I couldn't even stand up straight without wanting to tear my ears off... I didn't anticipate there to be a constant stream of hundreds of rockets a minute into the air... it was like an impact driver was hammering my skull

I was in the hospital pleading for them to put me to sleep lol... fuck man I just needed some quiet. It was pretty damn funny though, I have to say.... after they sedated me to get my heart rate down I was high as shit and telling some Indian dude about how fun LSD is :!

I think I said something to him along the lines of "I use drugs every motha fucking day!!".. now they think I have a substance abuse problem

Oh, and my normal heart rate is like 80 or less lol... 140 is ridiculous

Last edited:
lol fuckin crazy kid. so i guess its bad to eat marquis then lol? but yeah too many loud noises started the bad trip i guess.

iv seen people freak out on acid before and it did look as if they were having a siezure. not sure if it really was but it didnt look too fun. he kept tensing up his whole body and looked like a mad man lol.

so after they calmed you down at the hospital you were still frying and rollin hard or what?

i bet they had no idea what was wrong with you did they? they had no idea you were on something?

Nah they knew forsure lol. They had to get a pee sample anyways.... shit I hope nothing else came up lol

I actually came up on the MDxx in the hospital and was rolling pretty nicely but I was pretty obviously high as shit so they gave me another shot and I just chilled on the bed with an IV in my arm happy as fuck to be away from the constant explosions

My god... Folley had a bad trip. The impossible happened

Actually it was a pretty good trip before that lol, and rolling in the hospital with a warmed blanket and an IV in my arm was actually hella fun... there was sure as hell a bad hour or two though lol

If you haven't tried rolling with an IV in your arm, I highly recommend it.

meh, tripping/hospital/dudes in white coats is a no go for me

lol you'd be surprised how much you don't give a shit where you are when they shoot you full of benzos

My non cannabis garden is comin into season :)
nsfw for size
NSFW:
20120705_190548.jpg

20120705_190603.jpg

20120630_180721.jpg

Sounds fucked up, I have been in similar headspace, but I kept my cool. My gal reacted negatively initially to mdma/lsd combo. She vomited was sweating really bad and shit. We were at home, eventually she was similar to you folley. Doing fine. Hope you recover well.

I feel like if I could have gotten somewhere quiet it would have been fine.... but not being able to get one second of silence when you're peaking balls is fucking excruciating

First pic;
- the row of plants on the left is a mix of about 8 different varieties of peppers, from mild to blazing hot
- the big tall thing is an oddball tomato...
- nexxt up is a tomatillo, then japanese eggplant, a strawberry plant, and a pumpkin :) working back toowards the camera almong the outside os a cucumber, zucchini, and summer squash :)

The second two pics are twhat i picked just today from the plants fruiting... i get that much about every 2-3 days... and most of the plants arent producing quite yet =D

That was the point lol.. but by the time I had gotten there I hadn't even come up on the MDMA yet. They gave me a small dose of benzos first though, but my heart rate was still pretty damn high so they gave me more to calm me down

Then I just lay there sedated with mild visuals happy as fuck for some peace

Sup bitches. Decided to pull an all nighter... Last effort to get my bio clock in order for work next week lol. Any suggestions for staying awake today? Lots o caffeine ofcourse..

Pseudoephedrine is good, take like 120mg and it's like speed without any kind of high

Lol.. like i can get ahold of that lol. either im getting old or im just a pussy, but im already struggeling lol. fuck i'll go drink 2 energy's or sumthin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.