Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah.
i cant talk about stalking or josiah, but everything else is fair game.
WOO.
dope dealer just got at me, they got a ride, so i should eb able to get, if they can get a ride out to m y house.
i think it'll be good tho.

Last edited:
Andrew, grow the fuck up.

this is coming from a 16 year old, God DAMN.

Last edited:
dont say that.
the first word in your post.
and nah.
stalking, i'm not gonna let that go, especially when i snorted dope off the girl being stalked's tits.

Sounds like you're the one doing the stalking to me, and everyone else who doesn't give a shit

ok you guys kinda lost me a bit ther lol. but yeah heroin is not that good. it feels pretty euphoric but thats it. how have you never seen coke before lol? that shit is everywhere too. you are very weird LSD.

LSD euphoria kicks the shit out of MDMA euphoria

I am tripping so fucking hard right now holy fucking shiet.......... the earth is fucking bending there must have been a LOT in those 2 hits because I'm frying my nuts out

lol well i wouldnt know bro. but good for you dog im happy for you. enjoy the fire works dog!!

im afraid to try it. last time i had the opportunity to candyflip i chickened out an jus ended up rollin. i knew i should have just taken it lol.
something about acid it scares the shizen out of me lol.

LSD euphoria kicks the shit out of MDMA euphoria

I am tripping so fucking hard right now holy fucking shiet.......... the earth is fucking bending there must have been a LOT in those 2 hits because I'm frying my nuts out
Lol nah.. the euphoria is different... XD I tend to just feel amazing for no reason on mdma and it's awesome but with acid the new thoughts and beautifull visuals give me the euphoria naturaly. It isn't downright in your face forced like with mdma. I like both though

dddaaammnnnnn I picked some good gum

the design on the back is intricate like a painting

^^^^lmao you are in another universe sir. what kind of gum is it bro?

hey Folley! you should check out itunes visualizer right now lol.

i dont even know what the fuck this shit is lol its got all kinds of spritzes and hydrating sensations and shiet

FUUCCKKKK I want to candyflip so bad right now.........

dude that made like almost no sense to me sorry lol

how the fuck does 4x4=12? ;p lol
I love a good math lesson almost as much as a good grammar lesson ;)
NSFW:
975427_3757937.jpg

Hmmm. Get home from work and house smells like weed. It all belongs to my housemate though :(

Think I'm going to have to find some for myself now...

Status
Not open for further replies.