• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. I Just Wanna Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard those were fucking dank! My friend had two of those at once... shieett! I don't think I've ever seen someone reading that hard

Meh, I hate having too much serotonin in my brain. Can't wait to release all of it :d

Dude... just give it to me!!

I could really use some lol... in fact, does someone want to trade serotonin systems with me? Mine still works perfectly... I promise!

haha nah lol. but for sure i need dosage advice. for someone with a 4 month break and abit of a tolerance, how much should I take to keep me going for 5-6 hours?

125-150mg dose with a 75mg topper

Perfect dose right there really, just be sure not to go over 250mg... that's going to cause you the same problems as last time. I recommend just learning how to enjoy a small dose of MDMA, it's what I've really had to do.

My limits are firmly set at 225mg being my maximum dose, and the minimum amount of time between rolls is 5 weeks... anything else will give me a HORRIBLE comedown that easily lasts weeks

Just sorted/sorting out what I'm planning to take away with me at a festival. At the moment I've sorted out a 125mg MDMA capsule of MDMA and a 50mg MDA capsule. Would it be worth dropping these at the same time, or doing the MDA capsule 30-40 minutes after the MDMA to prolong it. Or should I weigh up a totally seperate 50mg MDMA booster. Decisions decisions.

Note: Normal MDMA dose is 150-180mg on it's own.

I would do like 100mg MDMA and +/-50mg MDA, with a redose of 25mg each if you want it... that sounds amazing.

My next roll is probably going to be on an MDMA + MDE pill and 50mg MDA at the same time =D

But I might take my molly + MDA instead... but apparently it came from the same guy as the pill so it might be MDE + MDMA too lolol

I would do like 100mg MDMA and +/-50mg MDA, with a redose of 25mg each if you want it... that sounds amazing.

My next roll is probably going to be on an MDMA + MDE pill and 50mg MDA at the same time =D

But I might take my molly + MDA instead... but apparently it came from the same guy as the pill so it might be MDE + MDMA too lolol

I'm feeling lazy So I think I'll just stick with 125/50mg with a 20/20mg redose 40 minutes later. (Assuming I'm not on the floor making out with osmeone feet because I'm so fucked)

I still can't quite get me head round what MDA visuals will be like? Can you try and explain it? Colour enhancement or......

I dont think their visuals.. more like hallucinations

I dont think their visuals.. more like hallucinations

Pretty much exactly what I was gonna say lol. It's nothing like LSD.... it's like... shit lol....

Last time the most noticeable visuals (that I knew weren't from the acid I took) was the complete warping of my room lol... like shit would bend at 90 degree angles when it's not supposed to bend at all lmao

um... tall grass waving looked like a white ocean that stretched on for days.... you see rainbows in the lights and shit... just hallucinations of epic proportions lol

So it's just the weird uncomfortable experience you get when you do to much MDMA that just confuses you?

Not at all lol. It's completely unique from, but very similar to MDMA

You can't really explain it lol

I love summer gardening :)
NSFW:
20120703_180122.jpg

Some things that happened the last time I mixed mdma and mda to give you some idea of what it's like,

1. I accidentally dropped a few eggs in a friend's kitchen, later on I *must* find an "egg basket" and deliver to the aforementioned friend

2. After watching my friends battle on Street Fighter for a while, the graphics on the TV temporarily turn upside down, as if someone had flipped the TV, this gave me a headache

3. A small group of us were talking on the balcony and saw large bats flying around close enough to touch and they moved very slowly, apparently we saw enough detail to tell it wasn't the same bat going to and fro..

4. The air conditioning in the bedroom makes the curtains sway, all the other walls in the room also seem to be moving

5. My gf has pillow hanging over her head in bed, I'm convinced it's a banana tree

6. I had a short nap after peaking on mdma when the mda smack effect was strong, after waking up I didn't know where I was or what I was doing, took about 5minutes to figure it out. There was no anxiety feeling to it, just confusion and disorientation

Last edited:
5000m are you auz?
so no dope till friday.
found otu why they couldn't get last night (and why i couldn't get last night).
mofo my mofo normally gets off of is in jail.
so new shit comin in friday, bags might cost more than waht they do now
but idc, if this new shit is proper, then 2 bags of the new shit will get me as good as 3 of the old shit so i wouldn't care that 2 would cost what 3 used to cost me.

Guess who just got a new Dead Head bong with a tree-percolator and color changing bowl?!? %)

I think it was llama

Edit: I'm fucking baked as shit, this shit shit hits harder than a steroid filled baseball champion!!

Last edited:
So, what do you guys think I should do today? LSD or mushrooms?

I'm leaning towards the acid... but I feel like I should save it... not to mention mushrooms and fireworks might not be the best combo lol... hmmmm decisions decisions

now im no expert on psychs but if there are gonna be fireworks i'd say aciddddd

and get some firework glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.