• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god i remember my first spliff......dude just passed it and i was like SWEET! ripped the shit outta it and damn near puked all over the parking lot lol

yeah baccy makes me more likely to have a shit time on weed, probably because of the light headedness or something i dunno really.

i think if i smoked a king sized joint with just weed in all to myself i'd probably trip the fuck out haha.

I think I'm going to up the ante a little bit...

You kids don't do this at home, this is for trained professionals ONLY

careful man don't go too batshit.

im so happy first week of actual nice weather. im feeling better then ever after finally getting some sunlight lol

yeah same this weather makes me feel awesome.

everyone else is complaining, but i only find it too hot when im roasting to death in my room like i am now. being out and about is proper nice in this weather.

yeah like today, a nice indica, go to town and have a few icecold beers. thats the life man ^^

Well I just washed a vial, so I would say so too...

Unfortunately the molly is cut, so I had to dose rather high, like 250mg or so. Going to drop another 200mg once this acid starts to kick in.. and smoke hash bowls %)

suuuccchhh a good day omg

yeah like today, a nice indica, go to town and have a few icecold beers. thats the life man ^^

yeah yesterday smoked some G-13 on a field under the sun with a bunch of mates, lovely day. went into the store at one point, was staring at all the cereal for like 5-10 minutes deciding which one i'd get.

holy fuckfuckfuck

I think that vial had a wee bit more acid in there than I though LMAO I'm not even sure how I can still walk around

Yay everybody loves me and my weed! <3

u still feelin dat molly?

I dropped another .2 like an hour ago..... HELL YES

I can't fucking put this in words, but my whole world is swirling and warping and transforming and I cant function and shit is like whahhhaaaaaaa

if I wasnt on so much fucking MDMA I would probably be freaking the fuck out

I might go get some dmt right meow.....hmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions

Fuck yeah do that shit!

I've never done DMT but I want to super bad... fuck dude I wish I had some lmao that shit would fucking dissolve the last ties to reality I have to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.