• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm very well acquainted with comedowns lol... just have some shitty shit on my mind is all, the lack of Serotonin keeps it there :p

i used to think that. It was always "it's not the drugs...." but a year later....after a year of mdma abuse I have realized that my problems were caused/exaggerated by mdma. I didn't even realize the intense de-realization I had from it. all I can think about is how blind I was.

i used to think that. It was always "it's not the drugs...." but a year later....after a year of mdma abuse I have realized that my problems were caused/exaggerated by mdma. I didn't even realize the intense de-realization I had from it. all I can think about is how blind I was.
Yeah in the moment i always think the bad thoughts and shit are actual problems, butif that were true they wouldnt just fade away after a week or so right. It really is just. The drugs ime

I think I actually anticipate suicide Tuesday because I know from then onwards it can only really go uphill.

Yeah in the moment i always think the bad thoughts and shit are actual problems, butif that were true they wouldnt just fade away after a week or so right. It really is just. The drugs ime

I agree on the fact that the actual comedown from mdma only lasts a day or so. I honestly almost never had a comedown a year ago. The only times I could feel a difference in mood was the day after a 3+ day binge doing mdma each night. So thats why I kept doing it, I was like, oh I guess im one of those people who just dont get comedowns. Lol...
Looking back I realize how much happier I am in general right now than I was when I heavily abused m. It was more of a depression that krept up on one.

Yeah man, I also think people just don't notice it. I know I didn't but looking back it most certainly made me more angry at little things and shit. Heck I notice a mood change for several weeks after if I use mdma now.

Yeah, I agree... but these problems definitely arnt caused by MDMA, exaggerated for sure, but I would be depressed either way right now :\

Everything is poison if you ingest enough of it... conversely, everything is harmless if you take a small enough amount...

Sooo....

I think I may like meth more than MDMA 8( IDK... but that rush from a fat vapor hit is honestly a lot more intense than MDMA. Haven't done it since that first binge I had, but holy shit I want more lmao

In fact... that's like all I was thinking about when I was rolling :p I wonder if you can vape MDMA..

Don't think I'm ever going to smoke meth again though, I've never craved a drug so badly in my life... and I've been already been a speed/MDMA addict before...

^I imagine the crystal would vaporize in the pipe.. but what would the somatic effects be? good question!

I actually read a report on erowid where someone tried every viable RoA for MDMA, they vaped it and said it worked, but that it was really fiendy, had a short high and a big crash...

Still might try it sometime though lolol

Got kicked out of two clubs last night, after which I was explaning to the bouncers that "I'm a lover not a fighter" about twenty times. Alcohol sucks =(

Got me some more of that Blue Dream.. this shit puts hash to shame lolz.

How has your DJing been going Dezz? Famous yet? ;)

Well taking a break right now and still deciding on the style i want to play. Im more into tech house, deephouse these days. Going back to school tho, gonna study for sound tech, and then a producer course haha.

You should play Hardstlye :D

Anything with a bass that goes BOOM is good with me

Even if I liked it I couldn't really make it with hardstyle haha. I have some pretty good connects in the tech scene, so I can get gigs fairly easy. I even smoked a joint once with tiesto lol my cousin knows him

Niiicceee, he has a few songs that are AMAZING, but the others are ehhh...

I'm just not a big fan of those cheesy melodies... you Dutch make the best shit around though. DutchMaster Works is my favorite label

Status
Not open for further replies.