• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already had Chronic Prostatitis, which causes Cystitis, but i only learnt this the other day...

So ketamine can also cause it, doing ketamine when you have prostatitis is the worst idea ever. But i was relying on it as a strong antidepressant, a weekly dose.

I already had Chronic Prostatitis, which causes Cystitis, but i only learnt this the other day...

So ketamine can also cause it, doing ketamine when you have prostatitis is the worst idea ever. But i was relying on it as a strong antidepressant, a weekly dose.

Ah ok thanks for that piece of enlightening info, was not aware.

Can you debrief on Special K's efficacy in staving off the symptoms of depression? I used to take an SSRI when I was younger and it was awful. Recently was prescribed an SNRI by one of the many degree mill GPs who was rather presumptuous with her diagnosis and so I took one just to see how it'd affect me and, well, after my awful personal experiences I've always held strong reservations towards the PEZ-dispenser antidepressants.

they're doing research into ket as a sort of immediate emergency anti-depressant for suicidal patients and such. when you do a bit of k you get a nice mood lift, i suppose for some people that mood lift lasts about a week.

That bud looks dank... im finishing off the last of this rite now... may go get more tonite
NSFW:
20120505_152015.jpg

Got a ton of kif from it im packing on top :D
20120513_182119.jpg

Tbh, i'd say its the same strain as that, can see the brown bits everywhere and tiny crystal droplets all over. Whatever strain that is, i'm pretty sure mines that. Folley's crystals look way better than mine!

lots of strains will look really similar to that haha

how does it smell?

Just dropped a good 150-75mgs of MDMA with my closest homie
Smoked a joint with hash sprinkled on top...

Bass is bumping, eyes are starting to flutter... this is going to be FUN.

you been noshing my foods folley?

haha :)

*Looks on last page*

^ Well if it makes you feel any better I've been doing your diet this week lol :)

Eating dark chocolate and pretzels right now, tomorrow is the day my break comes to an end!!!!

haha have a good one :D

That's how my last 'roll' was folley, its a good setting really, you will enjoy it i think.

Winamp MilkDrop Visualiser, euphoric trance and pitch black room = Awesome

man I need a roll right now lol. i just blew about a 100 in online poker..

Pffft Lol

Man i know what id blow 100 on in your country, take a vallie i be all set ,
Sounds like a plan actually....

ha im having a bit of weed ^^ that along with the occasional booze is pretty much the only thing i can take without feeling guilty lol. reaally need the break

me too im stoned, i think the vape really is a more potent hit than a joint.

must be awesome to live in the netherlands

i can't imagine being able to just walk into a shop, buy some amazing weed then sit down and have a smoke.

can you sit down and smoke it on a big field?

Uhh just anywhere pretty much. It isn't allowed to just toke away in public but if you do it in nature or somethin like that the worst that their gonna do is ask you to put it out lol.

yeah it's just cause when it's a nice summer day and we're all sitting in a field smoking weed i have to use my little stealth pipe which is hard to use outdoors when there's wind because it's so small. if the shit was decriminalised or tolerated i could just whip out my glass spoon pipe or my little acrylic bong and start firing that up in the middle of the field without worrying about someone ringing the feds or any police walking past. most people wouldn't mind over here but you still have to be careful in public because there are people (usually the older generation) who frown upon it and might think that a couple of stoners smoking weed in a field is worth police time.

someday it will be at least decriminalised over here i reckon. if you get caught with a little bit of weed they usually just confiscate it and give you a slap on the wrist.

dont forget mushrooms. you can buy legal growkits here aswell as truffels lolol which I find gives a cleaner trip then the mush somehow. =D

mushrooms also sound too trippy for me haha

i don't like the idea of not being able to control my own thoughts and shit

but you are in control of your thoughts =D it's the thoughts u need to control that become different haha

from what i hear though it severely alters your mindstate, dunno if i could handle that.

probably just anxiety from sativas which has made me worry about that kind of shit though tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.