• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Early Gurning Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i remember my first salvia experience taking a toke, wasn't working pulled out the rest (like 0,4 grams) and toked all that. It was the 40x extract and i was expecting a mild weedlike experience. honest to god that was the first time i experienced total reality loss, total ego loss and lost all body control and didnt remember who i was. it was glorious and euphoric too, considering its salvia. makes me so interested in what dmt is like

I honestly dont even know how I'm still able to still walk at this point

I could fucking climb over my visuals.... I know what a peak is now, because I don't think I can get any fucking higher than that...

oh i remember my first salvia experience taking a toke, wasn't working pulled out the rest (like 0,4 grams) and toked all that. It was the 40x extract and i was expecting a mild weedlike experience. honest to god that was the first time i experienced total reality loss, total ego loss and lost all body control and didnt remember who i was. it was glorious and euphoric too, considering its salvia. makes me so interested in what dmt is like

I remember my first and only salvia experience... i tried to climb inside the computer screen... 3 friends had to hold me down to keep it from ending like this

I don't feel too bad at all today, considering what I did yesterday lmao.

I spent a good 3-4 hours melting into the bass and visuals though... it was like the outer fabric of reality was ripped away and the inner psychedelia flowed out of everything and started fusing with last small bits of this world I was holding on to..

Crazzzyyyy shit

Wow......finally got my dmt last night and HO-LEE-CHIT!!!!! Was absolutely incredible as usual. Took one fat ass hit, and immedietly like tipped over and my brain exploded a whole new dimension right around me....so beautiful.

Pfft as usual I have nothing interesting to say like you guys. smoked a little weed drank a little booze just mixing with a friend atm

Niiiiiiiccccceeee man

The things I would have done to get my hands on Demetree last night... they are not pretty lol. I feel like I could handle any giant dose of psychedelics now as long as I had some MDMA on hand haha

Thats definitely an indica dominant strain I picked up today not sure what but.
Short wide leaves within the bud
Spicey, earthy taste. Smell is hard to describe nearly pine but not really
full on body stone, no anxiety whatsoever and really heavy

Wow......finally got my dmt last night and HO-LEE-CHIT!!!!! Was absolutely incredible as usual. Took one fat ass hit, and immedietly like tipped over and my brain exploded a whole new dimension right around me....so beautiful.
hey man, was it nndmt or 5meodmt?

alasdair

I thought fent was crap... its ok for painkilling or to keep someone out of withdrawals but for recreational use i think it sucks

Ill take dilaudid thanks... even oxy or norcos

PMMA in combination with mdma. I've read that has a very high risk for Sert syndrome or death... some nasty ass pill man lol. TBH im so glad im taking this break, i'm pretty damn happy right now. the weather is awesome. went out swimming today, had a few beers, alot of HOT girls everywhere. Whoohoo lol, keep that sert rechargin!!!

Yeah that would kill most people...

I'm pretty damn depressed today :\ gonna take a nice month or two off, hopefully my issues will be resolved by then

Well ofcourse you rolled your gonna be depressed for day or so, its only temporary man and it's the norm for more experienced peeps i think... best thing to do is not do anything and just watch some good movies or something. stuff like jackass works for me in those situations XD

Oh I'm very well acquainted with comedowns lol... just have some shitty shit on my mind is all, the lack of Serotonin keeps it there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.