• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always partying maaaan :D I've seen some pictures of some ket people get on this forum, and fuck me it looks nice. Mine is only ever fluffy white powder or salt grainy, never clear lookin' almost pellet like thingys.

My MD is the dogs though, and so cheap its not even funny lol.

29m64i9.jpg

neighh

Is that a weed baggy or a fucking sandwich bag haha.Yea I never get crystally shard ket like that really. The fluffy stuff is like snow, and it really is some trippy shit. When I next pick up I'll take a pic. Will take a pic of the MDMA too :)

I never understood why people use drugs and booze as an escape... until now :( Feelin depressed man, lonely saturday night. meh

^ same mate, thats why im getting blazed lol

2" Squared bag

Last edited:
Yeah I used to do that too, but I'm somewhat forced to stop cos if I do it too often my anxiety will get through the roof lmao. Atleast in the short term weed causes me more problems then mdma abuse lol.

Man im feeling good, and Im not even on drugs!

shit Im actually glad I dont roll anymore, not releasing my serotonin all the time makes life a LOT better

I go to post my happy shit and your talking all depressed...

Well, it's not cos I'm not doing drugs hehe :p My life is basically going to crap lately :/
Parents getting a divorce, lost alot of friends due to my stupid pride (including a girl I cared deeply for) and I basically have nothing to do the entire day cos I can't find a proper job.
That's it, I'm buying a shit ton of cocaine tomorrow and snort lines alone in my room kk? :D Atleast it's more fun then this

Well, it's not cos I'm not doing drugs hehe :p My life is basically going to crap lately :/
Parents getting a divorce, lost alot of friends due to my stupid pride (including a girl I cared deeply for) and I basically have nothing to do the entire day cos I can't find a proper job.
That's it, I'm buying a shit ton of cocaine tomorrow and snort lines alone in my room kk? :D Atleast it's more fun then this

My parents just had their divorce, just lost a lifelong mate because he got engaged to a girl after knowing her for 3 months, which I also had to find through facebook. Things will get better, silver lining always comes through eventually...

was just a joke, I started typing my post, got high then posted it and like 3 new ones were there haha
but fuck the coke

it numbs your face not your feelings

they made xanax for that...

The idea of xanax always seemed so tempting to me. Pop a pill, POOF you no longer give a fuck and you're anxiety is gone. I haven't touched anything for 2 months except tobacco and the occasional booze, but I do have my weak moments haha. Thankgod I don't have a prescription for benzo's, I've only heard horror stories about them regarding the addictiveness and whatnot.

yeah idk I used to do them and opiates a lot of the time but I never got addicted or had withdrawls...

now all I really do is smoke a lot of weed, and trip balls every few weeks. With some random adderall and a bit of booze too

Heh :p I used to love weed and tripping, used to smoke ALOT but one giant panic attack ruined it permanently for me. It's been 1 year and a half, and weed can still give me the same feelings it did that day, especially with no tolerance. It sucks ALOT because since then I've been SUPER sensitive to anxiety, which has led to some bad trips aswell. Infact, the only drugs I'll touch are the occasional stim, MDMA, and lsd(no more then 2 tabs though).

Well, this might surprise you guys, but I've never taken MDMA/MDA or any of it's relatives before (the closest being Mephedrone), but today I dosed 150mg 6-APB orally and I'm having the absolute time of my life. I can see why everyone loves rolling. I'm just full of love for everything, so chatty, relaxed and rushy at the same time..

Annd that said, wanted to pop in and say hi :D <3

I dont understand that.. but you deff not the only one like that

I dont know what I would do if I couldnt smoke weed... this shit keeps me from being a hopeless dope addict lol

OH MY GOD FIND YOURSELF SOME MDMA SON

we got a virgin here!!

I've been looking it for a long ass time. Bought "MDMA" once and it turned out to be Mephedrone. Don't know enough drug users here in Poland so don't really have access to much more than weed and speed since moving here in 2010.

Any tips for jaw tension? this 6-apb is making me gurn like crazy :D

I don't quite understand it mysellf either. I was just smoking like always and out of the blue I couldn't breathe and got what felt like a heart attack. It litterally felt like my heart made it's last beat and I was struggeling to stay conciouss. And I wasn't anxious at all before it happened. Know I know that things can just happen like that, it's nearly impossible for me to completely let go on weed and psychs.

damn man thats rough... idk

and jesus, try some gum, a mouth guard, or anything thats soft and rubbery you can chew on (binkys are a favorite.. but they look pretty damn gay :! )

Status
Not open for further replies.