Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
llama flocka got told

Ive said it before and Ill say it again

bragging about smoking the most meth is like bragging about shooting the most H, it doesnt make you cool, it makes you look like you have a problem.

LSDMDMA&10101522 said:
Step aside ladies, let king tweaker get back to my throne
did 180mg last night and woulda done more today but i'm not home alone like i am supposed to be...
and meth is way better than cocaine guaranteed.
3 AND A HALF TIMES THE DOPAMINE INCREASE of cocaine, lasts for a good few hours, even the smoking rush lasts a good 15-30mins ish IME when you get real high...
and unlike prissy expensive cocaine, meth hurts liek fuck to snort, because its just that hardcore and strong, not liek cocaine OH MY FACE WENT NUMB IM HIGH ILL BE HIGH FOR ANOTHER 20 MINS GUIZ WOOHOO
cracker please, when you snort meth it feels like getting a hot piece of metal stuffed inside ya nostril and then you're liek AWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
and it lasts longer, is much cheaper, and 60 dollars worth of meth wont be all gone 3 hours after you got it unlike ahem ahem prissy cocaine.
smoke base or bang coke or gtfo, let the king of ED social stim users, Llama the Balla, do the real stims.
at least meth doesn't get cut with fucking horse antibiotics (or was it de-wormers) nor does it need to be fucked with to smoke it, and you can conquer half of europe on it.
cocaine's appeal is just that its cool, to be honest thats really the only reason i want to try it, to have done it, because i gurantee yall cracka would agree smokin tweak>snorting expensive cut with nasty nose rotting shit yayo that is overpriced, overhyped and not near as strong as meth.
coke is for people too skurrd to do real man stims, liek methamphetamine.

I prefer cocaine because I can act normal on it and I don't feel like killing myself after 2-3 days.

But I had to quit, because it's so awful for your heart.

oh and Renz here got meth "molly" too.

So im not the only one...!

Well, yeah multiple times actually. I've gotten pretty tweaked on meth on complete accident. I felt good, but I'm not really an amphetamine person. They control your thoughts completely, I prefer drugs that I can decide the high.

Cocaine isn't a drug that you do by yourself. It's not something you think about, it's something you quickly take a bump of and get back to dancing, partying or talking to friends.

Meth, in my opinion, completely takes control. You may not feel like it, but you can tell if someone is tweaking. Cocaine is popular among celebrities- why? because they can literally take a fat line of coke and go on stage. Now imagine if they did that with meth. Yeah cost is essential, but if meth was so wonderful, then everyone in a position of power would be doing it.

In the end both drugs hardly have any real value in my eyes. The side effects greatly out weight the positives. Cocaine, if you can get it not cut with levamisole, could be worth your time, but that kills plenty of people by itself. Now if you got pure cocaine, you will worry about heart problems when you're 40.

Meth, anhedonia. That's really all I'm going to say, because the depression and strung-out feeling amphetamines bring is about the most demotivating thing I've experienced.

yeah thats the worst part about stim abuse, the apathy...

tbh I would rather be depressed than not give a fuck about life or anything else... plus since your reward center is shot, you dont feel like doing anything because it doesnt matter anymore.

moderation is the key though... I havent had horrible comedowns like that in months now

I'm not trying to pile on, but I really just never saw the reasoning behind trying meth.
Unless it was on accident or if you've hit rock bottom kind of situation, I just don't see the allure.
And even in a my life is over situation, I'd be much more prone to shoot H.
Hell, even after an vyvanse binge I usually don't feel like touching any again for like at least a month.

If I wanted the euphoria I would just roll, drink, or snort oc.

If I hit rock bottom I would probably just do K, heroin all day or be a crazy, thieving coke addict. -And wear a cape

the first time i tried to smoke, i failed at it kinda in the sense of it took me about 10 minutes of trying to get a decent hit and failing at getting much vapor, till i figured out that i just needed to keep the lighter on longer and closer to the glass to get it to vape fully and thus let me get a good hit...(i didn't burn the product at least...ever, nor did the improvised smoking device have black shit or anything on it ever, other than when i smoked the last of the sack and tried to smoke the white resin that builds up, other than torching the fuck out of the resin leftover inside, i never made the pipe black or anythin at all, nor did i burn the dope ever, gtfo kthnxbai.)
i've done meth more than once, only BOUGHT it once, that clarify it for you?
you cant say shit to me when you dont know how to smoke glass, you've never done it before, i have..
i'm still not especially good at it i dont think but heh you're no one to criticize me
to end the discussion:
who's the only person here who doesn't come up with shitty reasons not to try/use methamphetamine?
so Rlabs, you're nobody to say shit to me considering you've never even done it in the first place..
and i dont deal with a tweaker piece of shit or anything, so excuse me for not knowing some stupid fucking slang that i'd have no way of knowing anyway...
nope, only slang i've herd a mofo use for a weight amount is a zip, and a ball (and yall cracka all know wat a ball is i'm sure...3.5g) and otherwise, me and my associate dont use retarded ass slang seeing as we're not hillbillies who do the shit 24/7 and all that...
screw you guiz rlabs, why dont you get some glass then show me how great you are at smoking your first time, alone, with nobody to physically show you what to do.
fuck off, i never burned any of the dope when i smoked ever, i failed the first time because i wasn't heating it enough/was too scared of burning it so i wouldn't get a good hit.
you werent even there.

rather be a DMT addict IMO...

so whos been following Occupy? The more I read into it, the more it all falls together...

^ BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SMOKE METH BECAUSE ITS RETARDED.

some people have plans for life, and brain damage isnt included in there.

and dont even say some shit about going harder than all of us, because 1. We dont care and 2. Its kinda sad.

Your better than this llama.

Last edited:
Well at least YOU had the balls to come out and say it instead of come up with BS reasons why not, i knew yall cracka too skurr'd to smoke.
and Rlabs if you come out east, i'll challenge yo ass to a smokin contest, bring ya own pipe though, since obviously you are quite experienced in vaporizing methamphetamine am i right?
thought so.

sigh

told you guys The Cuddle Puddle vers. EVERYONE HERE IS A TWEAKER
would be a better name

or maybe One Llama - One Meth Pipe - One Mission

the mission? Smoke all the meth

Not till i reup, and acquire a real pipe (will be done within a month long as everything stays cool...) will the title be at all about me and methamphetamine.
strangely i foudn it rather easy to act not high on drugs on meth tbh, but that pretty much just means in class just sitting staring at the desk...i've yet to try cocaine so i cant comment on what you said but i'd be willing to bet someone coked the fuck up is gonna be just as obviously high as someone on a fat dose of meth, meth just probably is gonna have different signs and shit obv but i wouldn't go as far as to say that ACTING NORMAL ON METHAMPHETAMINE IS IMPOSSIBLE BUT ITS EASY ON COKE.
hitler, JFK, hunter s thompson, llama
prestige list right there, the connissoeurs of good clean euphoria.

Being scared and looking after your good health are two different things.

possibly, but is it not reasonable to say that if you're looking after your good health then you wouldn't be using cocaine?
anyway, no moar diskuzzion (other than RLabs response to that post, u mad bro?) bout that
ella le gusta la gasolina

if you can act normal on a drug, that just means youve done enough of it long enough for people to think thats just normal you

and if people think you on speed is normal you, I would be scared. Scared as fuck. Becuase thats past the point of being able to look out for yourself

and look at your list.... Hitler? Waged an uneffective war becuase of his paranoia and hasty decisions from meth use that led to him being hunted down and him killing himself

JFK? Tried to come out against corruption in the Gov and was shot 3 times

and Hunter? Well I cant say shit about him, but he did a lot more psychs than speed.

I love the title of this thread :p <3
also ... this weekend ... will finally be a gooood mdma weekend ... it has been wayy too long!

llama.
Y U NO do my e-diet lol. (you said you woullddd)

^__^

im well impressed with my vapourizer

vdzf52.jpg
zv5wty.jpg
2vru5tt.jpg

llamas FTW!

Took me all day to do this!! I kept on screwing up the pattern, so I had to go back.... it sucked, but was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.