• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a panic attack dezz, I get them occasionally. Try switching to just indicas, or smoking less, since smoking too much of a sativa has caused them for me before.

Shit shit shit can't find gum! Haha :D

thats too bad lol some strong mint gum is the bomb when your rolling haha

and yeah hes right dezz, Ive gotten something a bit like that before but it I think I just got a really bad head rush those times or something because I couldnt hears, all I could see was psychedelic colors, and I also though I was about to black out... the only way to stop it was to lay down for a long time

I know its a panic attack but since then i just havent been able to really enjoy weed anymore. Its not like i get panic attacks when i smoke these days just a general discomfort/shallow breathing/fear of loosing control. Same goes with anything psychedelic so I usually get a bad trip. I've tried indica's but it's just not the same as it used to be when i could smoke without a care in the world. A shame really but I gave up on them already, if it aint fun dont do it right:p

Have you tried edibles dezz?

^Well if you dont like it, you can always put it out ;)

Just smoked the end of a menthol, it was rather delicious and complimented the high quite nicely. It didn't make me quite as fiendy for a second cigarette as Mephedrone did though.

I can't believe I still feel so great at T+5:20 :D

BF3 is the shit man im like 3 levels in and Paris is already blown up

fuck in that state when youre too wired from mda to sleep so all you can do is stare at a wall for hours.
i almost felt like playing skyrim but that would take too much brainpower...bassnectar seems to have drained me of that tonight.
tbh imo mdma>mda

nothing compares to the loved up feeling you get from mdma.

shit i need to find a new MDMA connect seeing as his product seems like 60% pure.

last night i took .2grams molly (.1 swallowed and .1nasal) with 1mg of xanax, 2 beers, cigarettes, and a plentiful amount of marijuana. i was rolling had at one point, but only lasted like 30 minutes of euphoria. bleh i wish i bought some liquid instead :\

Wooh just got a pioneer dj set. Mixer+2 cdj's for 700,- from a friend. Got some imba speakers too. Time to annoy the neighbours :D

Hehe, it is pretty expensive but been saving up from quite some time, cost me around 1200 if you count in the speakers, it's worth it tho!

NSFW:
imag0267e.jpg

Fuck yes

just dropped 300micro-grams of LSD +50mgs MXE....hahahahahahaaaaaaaa

hows everyone else doing???

Status
Not open for further replies.