Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. 2 Llamas, One cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do people drink when they roll
it dont go together

2 beers aint even drinking lol.....

so thizz I didnt know you got s GC/MS, since that is for reference only ;)

yo lacster, I would be spacing out my trips a lot more. After tripping a SHIT ton this summer close together, Ive "lost the magic" with LSD so to speak...
its still there for sure, but it takes a long break for it to come back. Just a heads up :)

2 beers aint even drinking lol.....

so thizz I didnt know you got s GC/MS, since that is for reference only ;)

yo lacster, I would be spacing out my trips a lot more. After tripping a SHIT ton this summer close together, Ive "lost the magic" with LSD so to speak...
its still there for sure, but it takes a long break for it to come back. Just a heads up :)

for sure dood! i am tripping balls right now. blew down another 15mgs of MXE O_O

want moar weeds....

dark, your combo sounds euphoric as hell, i want ot sget my hands on special k so bad

well if you snort lotsa ket people say your a horse,
So what about mxe?

a Mule?

^^ tell me how it goes...do you think you will get more out of it? or a better rush??

lmao ok just saw kermet the froug in my couch

Yea, according to erowid there's much more of a rush when smoked, but it requires 2x the oral dose

hes my favourite being in the world to trip beside
as you can see , he saved me from a firey hell/visuallisation from dxm didnt he ?
10zcz6q.jpg

Last edited:
lol...

yeah that story pretty much confirms my thoughts on DXM.... it seems like psychedelic benedryl :p

he dont need a top hat.. well i try and put the lid i put on hes tin of dog food on like a hat but i guess he dont like that lol

well hey if you can live with a dog that doesnt have a top hat then more power to you.... I guess.

did they name an event after the bark you make DMT with?

thats pretty sweet.

If I went to that I think I would HAVE to take a hit in the middle of the crowd.... that would be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.