• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

^^^ Aside from Frontliner releasing his discography in a 6 part mix for free download :p

What I would like is for someone to go through podcasts like Hard With Style, Overdose on Hardstyle, and Isaac's Hardstyle sessions (to name a few), and cut them into individual tracks. Overdose on Hardstyle would be preferable given SDEE seems to use what I'd term as "radio edits" more than "previews", so each track is much longer.

I know there was someone doing the above for A State Of Trance - cutting into individual tracks, then naming and tagging them all appropriately. Bit of work involved, but I'd be happy with individual tracks I had to go through and tag myself.

Eh, you can't really mix with a mix lol... I feel like I'd be taking credit for someone elses work. It's not easy to find two tracks that sound like sex together..

I bought the HTML album awhile ago, all the songs were album edits which means they have no intro/outro.... pretty much useless for DJing. I was pissed :| Same with the new Noisecontroller album actually

Fuck, I really need to go to a rave.

Spent way too many of my trips lately catering to other people, trying to give them the best experience... really just need to let go and dance for 5 hours.

Had the most fucking amazing day. I had to DJ 1.5 hours at the techno stage for my first festival gig. The previous DJ was playing for about 5 people and after 20 mins into my set people couldn't even get in the venue anymore it was that crowded, I even got the chance to play some of my own tracks as well, made 100 bucks from that, got free drinks (and drugs) the entire day, had an amazing roll AND i fixed a number of an extremely hot girl. She's a fitness coach, and yes, she has the body of a fitness coach lol. Now I'm killing the amp buzz with some etizolam and am just going to chill through the day with some weed/mxe. What an afterglow :D How have your saturdays been guys!

^ That looks pretty damn dope, actually. It's going for 1.5 THOUSAND on amazon though... for that price, I would never go with anything other than Pioneer. After upgrading from my old Numark to CDJs, the sound quality is insanely better. Really quite the difference, I can't even play low quality tracks because the response is so clean it just sounds like garbage.

The DDJ series is what I would look at for a controller, a lot of great features and the reliability of solid equipment. The whole series is anywhere from $250-1000+ so there's something for everyone.I'll be interesting in how that works for you in the long run though, SE. I'm sure it's miles better than my old mixtrack, hah.

Controllers really give you MUCH more freedom and you can honestly mix in ways you would never be able to with a standard club set up.. but, there is a certain element of DJing you miss when you're staring at the computer. I didn't realize it until I really started practicing with my new decks but it's quite different in all honesty. I'm of the belief that a good DJ should be able to mix on ANYTHING though. Whether it's an iPad, a Numark controller or gold plated CDJs - as long as you're playing great music and having fun, it really doesn't matter.

^ I like pioneer too. Thought about getting the DDJ-SX but numark upped their game on the NS7II. Really clean sound, loud, more loop/fx buttons, and the little vinyls scratch

It looks really well done, that's for fucking sure. Pretty sure my friend had the original NS7 for a while but I never got to see it..

The only problem I have with my set up is there are only 4 effects, and 3 pretty much do the same thing (the last one is near worthless anyway). Hopefully I'll eventually be able to hook it up to Traktor with an akai touch pad to trigger the effects

^ That looks pretty damn dope, actually. It's going for 1.5 THOUSAND on amazon though... for that price, I would never go with anything other than Pioneer. After upgrading from my old Numark to CDJs, the sound quality is insanely better. Really quite the difference, I can't even play low quality tracks because the response is so clean it just sounds like garbage.

The DDJ series is what I would look at for a controller, a lot of great features and the reliability of solid equipment. The whole series is anywhere from $250-1000+ so there's something for everyone.I'll be interesting in how that works for you in the long run though, SE. I'm sure it's miles better than my old mixtrack, hah.

Controllers really give you MUCH more freedom and you can honestly mix in ways you would never be able to with a standard club set up.. but, there is a certain element of DJing you miss when you're staring at the computer. I didn't realize it until I really started practicing with my new decks but it's quite different in all honesty. I'm of the belief that a good DJ should be able to mix on ANYTHING though. Whether it's an iPad, a Numark controller or gold plated CDJs - as long as you're playing great music and having fun, it really doesn't matter.
Folley which CDJ's do you have? If they support USB I would recommend analyzing your tracks with pioneer software "rekordbox". It set's up beatgrids so you can use quantize on the CDJ's which makes it as easy as on traktor to loop on the fly. It also let's you set cue points and hot cue's during important parts of the track. Export out of the software on to the USB and any pioneer CDJ anywhere recognizes the stuff you prepared :) Really, give me a solid club set-up of 2 CDJ 2000's and a DJM 900 Nexus, maybe add an external effect unit and I have WAY more mixing freedom then traktor would ever give me. Traktor takes beatmatching and does it for you, but that also means it is WAY more static and the mixes have very little "dynamics". It's mixed by a machine and you can hear it IMO... Controllers and stuff have their place, but they should be utilised fully IE not just mixing from A to B

I want this device <3

I want this device <3 ]

I got the CDJ/DJM 350, it has most of the feature of the 850 but strips me down to basics to I have to learn to do it by ear as well. Not quite as shiny but it does the job it's supposed to ;)

Really hoping to get off the USB's and start burning CD's though. It's much more fun, honesty.

Hey all, sorry I have been inactive. I got locked up a couple months ago, got out and now I am currently in rehab in the Greater Cinci area. :( I'll be here at least 6-7 months. Should be out by October or November. Miss you guys. Come visit me if you're in the area. :)

MXHVXYr.jpg

My little peyote friend has come a long way in just about a year now. :) How big should these guys be for a proper trip btw?

I should probably ask in a different forum but there's no Stim sub-forum here and "Other Drugs" is pretty lame. Tried asking on Tripsit.me IRC and no one seemed to help.

Odd question. Why is it that I can do .12 of what I know to be 80% + coke and my heart-rate only goes to about 130 bpm yet I'm absolutely ruined off it. (no tolerance whatsoever) When I ride an exercise bike my heart-rate gets to 180+ bpm when I sprint. What makes it stranger is before getting home I had a 30 minute walk from a club to go and fetch my bike from the pub I was at prior. I ended up riding home pretty fast to, why does coke give the impression that you're heart is beating out your chest really fast when in actual fact a 10 minute sprint on a bike would have it beating faster. Does coke put strain on it or something?

I'm 22, probably look about 18/19 and physically in really good shape.

Apologies for bad grammar/spelling, to ruined to re-read. Will correct in the morning.

Last edited:
It's probably you just being hyper aware and focusing on it for a change, something you wouldn't normally be doing. I believe overthinking it can lead to anxiety for some people as well.