• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

^ Yeah, but the amount of talent and high quality narcotics you have makes the partying AMAZING when you do :p

As a true Hardstyle junkie, seeing back to back events with world famous producers makes me wet.. If I was ever to move outside of the US, it would likely be the Netherlands just because your quality of living is so high and the people are much more progressive than they are here. UK would be a second, although considering Seattle and Britain have nearly identical climates it's certainly not my first choice. Australia would be great in an adventuring sense, but I think the 12 hour drives between towns and $8000 for a gram of weed would keep me from staying too long :sus:

Not to mention, poisonous creatures seem to have a great fondness of Australia..

lmao only on BL would you see drug prices / quality as a reason to move or not move countries

although i agree with the other points. gets too hot there as well

Australia would be killer to do a month or two wheeling trip in the outback. I'd have way to much fun there haha. I'd personally love to move to Finland, they have a really cool historical back ground along with really clean cities and friendly people. Plus if you're an out doorsy kinda person it's amazing there for all things out doors.

Honestly the entire Northern section of mainland Europe is doing REALLY well right now. All those Scandinavian countries are nearing the top of the list as far as quality of life and education are concerned.

Germany is another place I really wouldn't mind living in, but considering the high amount of Dutch who speak english I'm sure that's where I'd end up. They're really getting strict with immigration, though. Too many people trying to move into such a small country, hah

i don't think i'll ever move from vancouver, i love it here! even the rain!

clean air, friendly people, safe, tons of outdoor activities, mild climate, etc
rent prices suck though :(

(and yes good quality drugs are readily available for decent prices)

Australia would be killer to do a month or two wheeling trip in the outback. I'd have way to much fun there haha. I'd personally love to move to Finland, they have a really cool historical back ground along with really clean cities and friendly people. Plus if you're an out doorsy kinda person it's amazing there for all things out doors.

They also have a hell of a lot less hours of sunlight and one of the highest suicide rates in Europe ;) But yes, beautiful country.

Germany is another place I really wouldn't mind living in, but considering the high amount of Dutch who speak english I'm sure that's where I'd end up. They're really getting strict with immigration, though. Too many people trying to move into such a small country, hah

I would say people in scandinavia, most notably Norway speak better English than us Dutch. A lot of people (especially youth) in Portugal, Flanders, Switzerland and Greece speak English too. My theory is that it has to do with movies/ TV series being subtitled vs. being dubbed.

i don't think i'll ever move from vancouver, i love it here! even the rain!

clean air, friendly people, safe, tons of outdoor activities, mild climate, etc
rent prices suck though :(

(and yes good quality drugs are readily available for decent prices)

I agree but at the same time I'd like to get out and experience living in another city/country. Another thing to add to the high price list is gas. $1.50 a liter or $5.67 a US gallon is freakin KILLER :(

Honestly the entire Northern section of mainland Europe is doing REALLY well right now. All those Scandinavian countries are nearing the top of the list as far as quality of life and education are concerned.
Aren't the scandinavian countries pretty conservative though? This is based completely on anecdotes and potentially some googling i did after I read the girl with the dragon tattoo books, but my impression is that 90% of society are essentially genetically superior preppy americans, and 10% are extremely jaded by the state of things. From an economic standpoint, which is the only one im vaguely qualified in, I can see how paying something like 70% tax, regardless of the quality of public services, would really bring me down if I felt like my views weren't respected by the majority of society.

Certainly moving to the UK from the states it struck me how a lot of the more conservative/traditional people seem to feel almost entitled to criticize others' way of life (and yes, I'm talking about drugs mostly but thats probably because I'm not too offensive in many other ways) due to a sense that they pay for those peoples' health care, services, etc.. whereas in the states even a lot of the most conservative people have a general "stay away from my daughter/porch/land and we'll be fine" policy.

EDIT: But its still totally worth experiencing life in other countries! I'm just saying as an American, its easy to overlook the "freedom" you get. Holland is probably more "aware" of the world though, due to being a tiny country surrounded by loads of other equally powerful, larger countries..

Well my festival seasons officially kicks off tomorrow! Wish me luck with my sobriety break! (I'll definitely need it)

Hi all, how's it goin?

Frontliner & Wasted Penguinz next weekend, so exciting, fuark!! man, if I lived in Europe or something I'd be at some kind of hard dance event every weekend

Folley do you ever muck around with Traktor? I've been using it a bit, it's fun for a beginner. I don't have a mixing deck or anything yet.

Oh yeah, I love traktor. I've used Virtual DJ, traktor and Serato and traktor is definitely my favorite. I'd look at the DDJ-SB if I was you, I really wish I had gotten it as my first controller.

Just ordered a pair of CDJs though, can't fucking wait till they arrive :) Probably going to end up running them through traktor eventually as it's incredibly useful for music organization and searching through your library while mixing (compared to digging through a giant case of CDs or scrolling through a flashdrive to find a track)

Coone and Brennan Heart are playing here soon... but it's 21+ so I can't go :( Jealous you get to see Frontliner, if you haven't seen it, check out his facebook for an amazing sample of his new live performances

^ I use Serato and I love it, although I've never really given Traktor a fair go yet. And Frontliners new live performances are gonna be dope as hell with that new setup!

Have fun bro! Remember to be safe though

Thanks buddy, I'm planning on being sober 100% of the time so I should have my wits about me and not do anything too silly. I'll definitely have to report back with some stories :)

I feel like I have a lot more control with traktor, I got serato for free with my mixtrack and actually bought traktor since I thought it was so much better at organizing my music. They all do the same shit at the end of the day though, whatever you feel the most comfortable with is what you should use. Frontliner uses traktor, though ;)

nice to see so many of you are into hardstyle !
It's really nothing better than rolling balls to that hard kick:)

Gonna roll at home tonight with my best friends. We always prepare the night weeks in advanced so we are well prepared and its going to get perfect. We're in full swing getting all the lights & lazers up right now, all the windows covered so the sunlight wont come in, glowsticks, vicksvapor, gloves and so on.
dropping in 2-3 hours from now. and from there on its just hardstyle all the way!
I always make my own hardstyle-mix with my favourite tracks to every home-rave we have.

good weekend everyone <3

This is what is going trough the speakers tonight (one of the newest from frontliner) - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLabxFhUdpo soo euphoric and dancy!

yeah I like just fucking around with traktor, I have DJ Studio 3. I don't really know what I'm doing but it's fun :)

I haven't really looked into different hardware yet. not exactly sure I have the skills to do it, could just end up being a waste of money.. Pioneer are top shelf aren't they?

^ honestly I wouldn't go with anything other than pioneer, unless you're going vinyl. For a first controller, take a look at the DDJ-SB. It's as cheap as a Mixtrack (shittiest mixer on the market) but has a much better build quality.

Hardstyle has been my love for a loonngggg time but I had to switch to other genres as there aren't many free releases in the Hard Dance scene :\ and really, why pay for music OR download it illegally when there are hundreds of songs being released for free everyday?

lol, right after I post this I check soundcloud and find this..
https://soundcloud.com/hardstyle/forthcoming