• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

^ I missed you too fool! Thought you were dead for a while lmao :sus: (not quite, but close damn it!)

NSFW:
Before..
10294464_10204228184441794_4801806733506568509_n.jpg

After :D
10363914_10204229625197812_3659405080211702951_n.jpg

I'm not dead yet, just in rehab. :(

Dude I've seen you on here only about a few times since... what, Octoberish? But I really hope you're doing good in there.

What a weekend, I DJ'd a underground and did pretty damn good imo. Tried to record my set but I lost power twice so the recording was wiped sadly. Dosed some 2c-e and some ketamine and got to dance around in a barrage or lasers :3

Things got a bit weird when my best friends boyfriend confronted her about her ketamine use and they got into an argument and ended up pretty much breaking up. So my friend and I (we were both on 2c-e and ketamine) decided to get away from everything and hiked a good mile or so up the logging road to a clearing we both knew about and chilled there for a couple hours talking and watching the sun rise before heading back down to the rave. Other than that little bump in the road it was a solid night! Hiking up to that clearing was actually very nice, one of the highlights of the night for me.

Last weekend was one of the first I DIDN'T play for a party haha! and it was great!

Took two of my friends to their first rave and I pretty much spun poi for 4 hours lol. Arms and legs were sore as fuck but that's all part of the fun :)

I would also like to join the "What a weekend" club, should you gents allow :p

Was my 26th on Sunday, so went out Saturday night with the missus, her friend, another one of my girlfriends, and her boyfriend. Holy. Shit. Loved it. The missus had only rolled once prior (5 weeks ago, first time with MDMA so only gave her 80mg) and didn't really feel much, so this time we titrated (a little more than one probably should) to ~140mg....she had an absolute blast, though felt a little overwhelmed at points. All part of the learning experience though :D her friend hadn't rolled before either, so given he was male and his bodyweight, we went with ~120mg. Given that he's technically an alcoholic by definition, the therapeutic side of MDMA truly shone through with his experience - he pretty much lost all interest in his drinking habits, having only a single drink at the beginning of the night prior to dropping, then nothing but water for the rest. Even now he still doesn't give a shit for alcohol, and would rather roll once every month or two instead of drinking every other night haha.

The missus had the best night of her life though LOL....counted a total of 69 selfies on her phone with complete randoms through the night :D even some with my last hookup/fling/whatever girl, who decided to show up and say hi (undoubtedly to stir some shit, which she failed to do even though she wouldn't stop flirting with me/touching me all night LOL).

Considering my dosage, proximity to my last roll, lack of 5-HTP post-roll, and the fact I also had the added stress and strain on my body of having to move house on the same weekend....it's quite clear that MINDSET plays a very large role in the comedown/Tuesday blues. I'm still fkn over the moon pleased with my life right now, and I KNOW this isn't just the afterglow (which has been dull at best after my last few rolls). Just keep yourself surrounded by positive vibes from good people and you'll be sweet :)

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who had a good weekend. Still trying to catch up on my sleep though since I didn't sleep till 9:00 pm the next night >.>

Still riding the good vibes though from the weekend, only thing getting me through this god awful 48 hour work week! Oh and camping this weekend with my best friend is sure helping with that too! :) T-18 work hours till the weekend!

^ You're probably going to THE festival this month, huh?

Really want to go but I'm not paying $200+ to hear the same songs I've always heard. Those kind of environments seem to seriously lack musical creativity. I guess it's bound to happen when you spend $10,000,000 on a stage and $5000 for the talent :\

my sleeping schedule has been horrendous for weeks though. Went to sleep at 7am today and woke up at 6pm.

^ Yup I'll be there. It's only really mainstage that lacks musical creativity imo, e.i. half the people play the exact same songs over and over, the side stages is where you catch the real talent imo.

I'm quite looking forward to it but I've noticed my interests are now starting to shift, for example I'm looking forward to my 2 day long road trip in 3 weeks just as much if not more than the festival... It's going to be quite the journey. Planning on heading up North with my best friend right when she is off work (7pm) and driving 3ish hours till I hit the start of the logging road that takes us from Pemberton to Lilloet (two small BC towns.) Now there is a major highway that takes you there 5x's faster but I'd rather climb up steep switchbacks into the mountains and check out some of the old ghost towns that are left over from the gold rush. There is a fairly large man made lake (Hydro Dam) that actually has a sunken town in it and if you get there before the snow melts and the water level rises you can actually go walk around half the town that isn't submerged.

In total I got about 12ish hours of driving in two days, probably gonna split it up 4 hours the first and 8 hours the second day. Can't wait for the amazing views that await :3

I love when you test a new batch of MDMA and it goes straight to black :)

I love it when you don't need to test a new batch coz the batch you already have (tested) will likely outlast your future needs LOL.

^ never said I used up my stash ;) I've got quite a bit of Dutch shit that'll probably last me quite a few years at the rate I'm using it haha.

Still, always nice to have some other stuff to fall back on! Ya never know when a drought will hit.

Weekend's experiment of combining MDMA with Noopept was a bit disappointing. Initial dose 220mg tested crystal MDMA plus 30mg noopept, then a redose at ~2hr of 90mg MDMA plus 30mg Noopept.

Hard to put any part of the roll down to the Noopept, though if anything I'd say the experience overall was dulled. Felt way too 'with it' and clear headed on the come up and peak, and overall the duration was significantly shortened - Took initial dose on an empty stomach at 11pm, and for all intents and purposes was pretty much back to baseline (with regards to the desired effects) by 3:30 - 4am. Could have quite competently driven myself home if I desired.

Very unlikely to be tolerance. Has been 5 weeks since last roll, plus there was pretty much no comedown...and I've been silly in the past and rolled with a much shorter break and had no blunting of effects.

Oh well, try again in just over 8 weeks. No Noopept this time though.

What happened to the picture thread?

I finally have some MDMA and there is no picture thread. not that it matters...I took 140mg and had the great idea of taking a pic of my huge pupils...they didn't look any different from sober :( I used to get bean eyes like mother...now I am the only guy at the party that can talk to the cops :)

^
Yeah that's something that changed over the years for me as well. I used to get saucer-eyes the worst of my entire group, now I only get extreme pupil dilation on extreme doses. I still get the shiny/sparkling eyes though, same as when I just started out rolling, so talking to the police would not be a good idea, though I've been known to do this on occasion when exceptionally lost in my own head =D

On another note, sum music fo' ya eardrumz:

Best Brand for Lightshow Gloves?

Hey Guys,
I'm getting ready to buy my first pair of good gloves. Ive been using crappy lights in gloves for a few years and I'm thinking about buying a good set now. Before a lot of people would buy the inovas and load them in the gloves but those are hard to find any maybe worse than actual gloves. Ive been trying to find some info on the best brad for durability, brightness, battery life, and what not but with no luck. Ive eliminated quite a few sites because they only sell the rave grade gloves for $15 - $25. My 2 top choices are http://www.emazinglights.com/ & http://www.liquidemotions.com/. My budget is about $50 - $75 depending on how good they are. What do you guys recommend?

Right now theses are sticking out to me since I can change the color and mode.
http://www.emazinglights.com/ezlite-glove-set

Thanks guys!