• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle v. Can we listen to at least one Non-Electronic Song?

I'm thinking about ordering those gloves before they go off sale. They seem to be legit and last 15hrs on battery so Ill buy an extra set of batteries. Im also going to but the Dome Diffusers cause they look awesome!

l am looking forward to my first hippy flip .. I'm not going full force in cuz it is my first time and it will be at a rave. there will be a intense light show and lasers and all that stuff so this shall be one hell of a experience i hope . i have done shrooms and e before and the ones I'm going to take i have already tested them out so i know their strength's . i did about 1g of the shrooms and i wasn't tripping out but i def was happy and giggly and had a smile on my face from ear to ear. and the "molly" i am taken i have taken it before and it is tested ... i plan on doing 140mg of it and 1g of the shrooms ... its been 5 months since i last rolled and 2 months since i last shroomed so tolerance isn't a issue lol . i look forward to this \m/

Last edited:
Rolled for the first time in over 9 months this weekend, going into the event I unfortunately lost 150mg of Dutch MDMA mixed with MDA and another 150mg or so of some great local MDMA I was going to redose with.. still turned out to be an amazing time though, I was tripping BALLS on acid and got a free bump of some great quality MDMA from the people camped out next to us. Got super drunk and shuffled till 4-5 in the morning :D

All sorted for a UK festival in September, last one of the year so I'm going all out. Fucking hell Ketamine was hard to source, ended up paying twice what I paid 8 months ago for some -S.

Sooo only like a month of long term in patient left. I'm not a robot yet.

I'm getting pretty excited for Labor Day weekend, on the Friday I'm heading up a logging road in my dads f-350 with a 9' camper in the box with my best friend and we are gonna trip on acid up in the mountains on a beautiful lake. It will be her first time actually tripping on it, she tried once before at a festival but the acid was bunk and she was fighting it the whole way due to getting dehydrated. Going to be taking up two mountain bikes along with two kayaks as well for day time use and my friend is bringing her 3 hoops and I got my gloves/poi for night time use. Going to be one hell of a good night!

Then after that I'm heading home just to switch vehicles and grab the boat then I'm driving 4 hours north to my buddies cabin for the rest of the long weekend. Gonna be a great weekend :3

Last edited:
ugh im excited.. i get to try hippy flipping tonight at a "rave" . going easy first time.. only 1gram of mushrooms and 140mg of MDMA ... can't wait to experience this :) ;)

I was just asked to "trip-sit" a bunch of first time rollers, whatever that means =D this is going to be an interesting night

Also:

Rolled for the first time in over 9 months this weekend, going into the event I unfortunately lost 150mg of Dutch MDMA mixed with MDA and another 150mg or so of some great local MDMA I was going to redose with.
sincere enquiry - how can you be sure that one batch came from the netherlands?

alasdair

ugh got pipe'd from an untrusted source at an event yesterday. never doing that again...today was hell

Am I the only person whose jimmies are rustled by the way the word "comedown" is used not to describe the gradual (or sudden) return to baseline or "coming down" from the MDXX high but instead the dip in emotional state BELOW baseline?

Had to rant somewhere about it haha....guess it's just another contextual-specific definition of a word that doesn't line up with its dictionary definition....right.

Am I the only person whose jimmies are rustled by the way the word "comedown" is used not to describe the gradual (or sudden) return to baseline or "coming down" from the MDXX high but instead the dip in emotional state BELOW baseline?

Had to rant somewhere about it haha....guess it's just another contextual-specific definition of a word that doesn't line up with its dictionary definition....right.
Yeah, though it's so widely used on bluelight I've used it in that context myself a few times. We should call it a hangover or after-effects or something indeed

Heh yeah, coz in my mind a long term comedown would be awesome...hit baseline by the time you're ready to roll again hahaha

Did the puddle die? :(

I just had a top 5 roll this past weekend down in Seattle, was there for freaknight but the second night was canceled and I ended up back at my friends house (where I was staying), my entire rave family was there and we all ended up rolling. Fucking amazing time bonding even further with some of the most important people in my life. Best of all was that night gave my friend and I that little extra kick and now we are in a relationship :3

Rolling again this weekend after a good long break. Pretty excited. Going camping with the gf and probably rolling during the day. This is going to be my first daytime roll, very anxious to see how that turns out :D I'm bringing some acid as well, in case I want to step things up a notch, but I don't think that will be needed

This thread seems to have died, bit of a shame. Anyone else with with drug-fueled plans this weekend? Or any other plans for that matter? =D

*edit* I'll throw in a song for good measure

Wow

It took me a good 10 minutes to not remeber anything. I am losing my mind, dabs and mda go together like grilled cheese. Fuck whatchu heard nigga

It took me a good 10 minutes to not remeber anything. I am losing my mind, dabs and mda go together like grilled cheese. Fuck whatchu heard nigga
Haha yeah, THC goes along great with just about any psychedelic I know. Heck, any drug even. Had a good roll?

*edit*
w00t, 2000 posts

Last edited: