• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids The blue Fentanyl pills: should I snort, smoke, or plug?

I WISH USA WOULD HAVE TYLENOL 3'S OTC my life would be so much better, in fact I bet I wouldn't be an addict chasing oxy if I could go to the store and pick up a few 30mg codeine tabs. I envy European countries and whoever else that has this luxury!

I don't think you can buy otc 30mg codeine pills etc in any country, they are usually like 8 to 12mg. Extract enough of them though and you are good to go.

While it would be cool if even those low dose codeine pills were available otc here in the US, I am also a little glad they aren't because they'd be calling my name.

Australia used to have OTC codeine, which was one of my favorite things about Australia. I once did a large scale cold water extraction using hundreds of pills, fully out in the open while on a plane from Australia back to the US. People stared at me as I was grinding up the pills, mixing them with ice water, and filtered it through coffee filters (both supplied by the flight attendant...."hi, can you bring some more ice and a few coffee filters please 😊?"). Yet while people stared, no one stopped me or asked what I was up to. If I looked middle eastern they probably would have thought I was making a bomb.

But I believe recently otc codeine has been banned in Australia.

I don't think you can buy 30mg codeine pills etc in any country, they are usually like 8 to 12mg. Extract enough of them though and you are good to go.

While it would be cool if even those low dose codeine pills were available otc here in the US, I am also a little glad they aren't because they'd be calling my name.

Australia used to have OTC codeine, which was one of my favorite things about Australia. I once did a large scale cold water extraction using hundreds of pills, fully out in the open while on a plane from Australia back to the US. People stared at me as I was grinding up the pills, mixing them with ice water, and filtered it through coffee filters (both supplied by the flight attendant...."hi, can you bring some more ice and a few coffee filters please 😊?"). Yet while people stared, no one stopped me or asked what I was up to. If I looked middle eastern they probably would have thought I was making a bomb.

But I believe recently otc codeine has been banned in Australia.
You did a cwe on a plane? Lmao

You did a cwe on a plane? Lmao

Yeah, using hundreds of pills, right out in the open. It's crazy that no one said anything. I mean I was sitting there filtering the yellow sludge of pill goo, squeezing the filters with my hands, it was messy. The absurdity/spectacle of the whole thing was like a scene out of Fear and Loathing, especially since I was pretty frantic and all benzo'd out 🤣. I'm lucky they didn't think I was making a bomb or something.

The fucked up part is that the pills were codeine + acetaminophen and caffeine, which is why I kept asking the flight attendant for more and more ice to keep it as cold as possible in order to minimize the amount of caffeine in the liquid extract. Unfortunately it was the only kind of codeine pills for sale at the airport. The whole thing was a failure because I had a methadone tolerance at the time (I had just run out) and was hoping the codeine would help. I didn't even feel the codeine, but I sure felt the caffeine that managed to get through 😅

The last time I was in Peru (4 years ago) you could buy codipront capsules for cough over the counter, containing 30 mg codeine, plus guafensin and feniltoloxamine (an antihistamine). I brought some back with me but only a small amount because I'm pretty paranoid about those cute little drug-sniffing beagles at the airport. (no cold water processes on planes for me! :ROFLMAO: ) Normally, I get a nice buzz off tylenol 3s but these don't seem to do much (though maybe my tolerance is more increased now than I thought). I've heard that developing countries sometimes get counterfeit prescription drugs made in India, so who knows. Or maybe the phenyltoloxamine is messing it up. I read that phenyl has sedating and analgesic effects of its own so I'd think it could help, but it doesn't seem so. I have a couple ancient glutethimide (doriden) tabs in my possession which is supposed to potentiate codeine but I decided these codipronts seem too lame to waste them on. Maybe next time I get some tylenol 3s

Comparing broke junkies in Russia to desperate Western Junkies is not a hugh stretch. People in this country make meth from certain antihistamines; never under estimate a junkies resourcefulness. Russians junkies usually die before the bones are sticking out. Russia has no respect for the lives of junkies. I doubt they even keep accurate statistics on the dead. Just throw em in a hole ground. That shit is deadly and with the abundance of cheap fent, we will never really know. Look at what the American government is doing to pain patients. OTC codeine pills ain't gonna happen anytime..ever?
I agree that Russia has zero regardvfor junkies. Last time I checked methadone was still illegal & detoxing junkies were chained ro beds for a week.

On Krokodil... Nothing in it would lead to necrosis. IDUs inject with rainwater or toilet water if sick & that is all that is there. Woundcare just is not a priority.

I am familiar with the US & its flipflop on pain meds. Then they wounder why so many die from fentanyl & its analogues.

The last time I was in Peru (4 years ago) you could buy codipront capsules for cough over the counter, containing 30 mg codeine, plus guafensin and feniltoloxamine (an antihistamine). I brought some back with me but only a small amount because I'm pretty paranoid about those cute little drug-sniffing beagles at the airport. (no cold water processes on planes for me! :ROFLMAO: ) Normally, I get a nice buzz off tylenol 3s but these don't seem to do much (though maybe my tolerance is more increased now than I thought). I've heard that developing countries sometimes get counterfeit prescription drugs made in India, so who knows. Or maybe the phenyltoloxamine is messing it up. I read that phenyl has sedating and analgesic effects of its own so I'd think it could help, but it doesn't seem so. I have a couple ancient glutethimide (doriden) tabs in my possession which is supposed to potentiate codeine but I decided these codipronts seem too lame to waste them on. Maybe next time I get some tylenol 3s
That Doriden is pricier thsn gold in North America. Yes, it was taken in tandem with Tylenol 4s (60mg codeine per) plus Promethazine. The last one boosts codeine's conversion to morphine so that it is winning mix.

Yeah, using hundreds of pills, right out in the open. It's crazy that no one said anything. I mean I was sitting there filtering the yellow sludge of pill goo, squeezing the filters with my hands, it was messy. The absurdity/spectacle of the whole thing was like a scene out of Fear and Loathing, especially since I was pretty frantic and all benzo'd out 🤣. I'm lucky they didn't think I was making a bomb or something.

The fucked up part is that the pills were codeine + acetaminophen and caffeine, which is why I kept asking the flight attendant for more and more ice to keep it as cold as possible in order to minimize the amount of caffeine in the liquid extract. Unfortunately it was the only kind of codeine pills for sale at the airport. The whole thing was a failure because I had a methadone tolerance at the time (I had just run out) and was hoping the codeine would help. I didn't even feel the codeine, but I sure felt the caffeine that managed to get through 😅
Caffeine requires an almost boiling temp though. Better to powderwise and use ethanol as an initial solvent. 96% of the codeine will remain in the powder as the caffeine is leeched, filteted out repeatedly AND THEN do a CWE to the remaining powder. Almost no caffeine, almost no APAP, almost all codeine. That said, good to ser that you are alive & kicking Negro.

Caffeine requires an almost boiling temp though. Better to powderwise and use ethanol as an initial solvent. 96% of the codeine will remain in the powder as the caffeine is leeched, filteted out repeatedly AND THEN do a CWE to the remaining powder. Almost no caffeine, almost no APAP, almost all codeine. That said, good to ser that you are alive & kicking Negro.
Just to add: Etylacetate with sodium chloride for the caffeine, & then using chlorofoam on the codeine stratification is a better yield but, takes more time.

Yes, you CAN make heroin out of codeine but it is via O-demethylation to net morphine. Then, that is not exactly easy. Next, you would need to find a GAA (any hut acetic anhydride is best but impossible to source all on your own. You need to make a Reflux Aparattus.
You COULD get the job done by tinfoil secured to your vessel but you merely end up with a brown sludge, Heroin Acetate.

I thought they used German Shepard for drugs and beagles for fruits and vegetables.(I'm not kidding, there are laws about illegal produce being brought into countries, I saw it on an episode of Animal cops, and for some reason they used beagles).

So gasoline, hydrochloric acid, red phosphorus, paint thinner, lighter fluid and iodine don't cause a problem? Hey, luckily that shit has only appeared in America a few times. I listen to everything I've read and seen. This homemade heroin, which is several times stronger is a menace in Russia, and use does cause gangrene and causes skin necrosis, that is why it is call krokodil.
Cause of what it does to skin. Even the users agree, but hey your imagination vs the truth; there is a reason nowhere else this shit is rare and it ain't because of lack of codeine pills in other countries. The homemade synthesis is nasty and toxins get in and destroy.

I thought they used German Shepard for drugs and beagles for fruits and vegetables.(I'm not kidding, there are laws about illegal produce being brought into countries, I saw it on an episode of Animal cops, and for some reason they used beagles).
Interesting. Maybe so, you're right about produce. I've seen various breeds of dogs being used over the years, sniffing for who knows what. The beagle stuck in my mind because it was so cute and innocent looking. I didn't ask the handler what they were looking for, I just wanted them to pass me by! All I had was coca leaf tea, which is supposed to be legal but I didn't want to test that idea.

Interesting. Maybe so, you're right about produce. I've seen various breeds of dogs being used over the years, sniffing for who knows what. The beagle stuck in my mind because it was so cute and innocent looking. I didn't ask the handler what they were looking for, I just wanted them to pass me by! All I had was coca leaf tea, which is supposed to be legal but I didn't want to test that idea.
I wonder which dog breed is the go-to for 💣 sniffing training? I heard in Africa they use big rats to check for landmines. They're accurate enough to identify the landmines and unlike dogs, they're small enough to not set off the censor (which would kill them). This way, they can use the rats multiple times until they retire. The rats are also well-fed and given regular health examinations too, so it's not really a cruel practice for the rats or anything.

Americans will do just about anything to get high. There is no shortages of poor dumb white trash in America; And from what I've seen and smelled: Personal hygiene is not in their top 100 list of priorities( if they can count that high) This country has too many dumbasses that will hear of something, goggle it and try it.
Look at the Traq Dope on the east coast, that Keif and deficiT have mentioned. I believe that started in Puerto Rico.
I am saying we would have an even bigger problem in this country if codeine pills were OTC.
1st, despite the warnings people here would pop' em like tic-tacs and destroy their livers. The other( non- codeine) ingredients would kill their liver.
2nd CWE, codeine( as weak as it is) seems to be a killer. (Dead rappers drinking Lean and developing fatal conditions)
3rd krokidil becoming a street drug. The media is all over the place.
Legit places say yes; some say no.( if it is here)
People believe the media; when it tells them what they want to hear.
I believe there are enough broke, garbage can druggies, that this might catch on if people could easily and cheaply produce a drug several times the power of heroin.( they would need codeine for tmethods
OTC antihistamines are used to make meth.
At least they would know what they are putting in their bodies.
We have much better medical care( even for someone like me when I was broke and on Medicare for 7+ years I overall got good treatment.
As far a bones showing, Russia is cold and most people would hide that. This is not rare for long term use. Bones showing would also give Russian cops a a reason to harass druggies.
Besides Krokidil is stronger than heroin and like I said these people make it themselves.
Cheap and probably safer than fent. That's all this country needs, the poor man's fentanyl.
People of all races in every country are going to misuse OTC ingredients to feel something. For someone on this type of website and self claims using government assistance you sure do hate poor people and people who use substances. Codien being over the counter would provide a safe supply to some of the 20 million pain patients who have been taken off of medication since the new opiate prescription laws in 2013. It's always better to have as much independence from the government as possible. If we took everything away that someone has hurt themselves with then we wouldn't have anything at all.

Boy, I can't wait til you guys hear about Canada. OTC codeine and everyone's stinky and fucked up on street fentanyl instead.

Yeah like today I got me a blister pack of pseudo for a bit of kick in my step for bad for a long work day and my fucked up nose....it would be phenomenal to actually have otc codeine I don't give a rats ass how much acetaminophen because I will CWE it.

I uses to get the codeine syrup twice a month(only 2 available mom n pop pharmacies that provide) one quickly shut it down and the other shut me down and said I needed a dr if I need to purchase any more...although I did get a couple more during covid times thanks to the masks(they still check ID though? Strange, gave me a pass)...this stuff was life saving during peak oxycodone addiction. But no they want me to just hope I don't die from a Hotspot or push me into the misery of poverty all because the real pharma opioids ppl be selling are OUTRAGEOUS to the wallet. Absolutely sickening. I wish I had a dog that could sniff out a dumbass/evil dr so I know who to avoid. Goddammit like we all need to come together against this BULLSHIT going on in the medical community. People were alive when hydrocodone was easily prescribed and codeine tabs for that matter.

I wonder which dog breed is the go-to for 💣 sniffing training? I heard in Africa they use big rats to check for landmines. They're accurate enough to identify the landmines and unlike dogs, they're small enough to not set off the censor (which would kill them). This way, they can use the rats multiple times until they retire. The rats are also well-fed and given regular health examinations too, so it's not really a cruel practice for the rats or anything.
That's interesting because, I swear I saw a thing on pets, and rats are good pets. Bombs, I saw something on TV years ago, German Shepards were used for bombs in airports.
People of all races in every country are going to misuse OTC ingredients to feel something. For someone on this type of website and self claims using government assistance you sure do hate poor people and people who use substances. Codien being over the counter would provide a safe supply to some of the 20 million pain patients who have been taken off of medication since the new opiate prescription laws in 2013. It's always better to have as much independence from the government as possible. If we took everything away that someone has hurt themselves with then we wouldn't have anything at all.
Bullshit, codeine will not do shit to me but fuck up my heart. Codeine, is weak and kills faster than heroin( no od's). Ask some of those dead rappers, oh that's right they are dead.
Codeine is too weak, oxycodone barely works for me.
Just stop the bipartisan effort, to kill all opiod users( and I will you use as many elipses as I want) ( fentanyl and traq dope is not fought because 118,000+ deaths from fentanyl, to some sick bastards it is a good way to try to rid this country of opiod addicts, and pain patients.)
I don't hate the poor, I am just pissed that the government steals my money and runs up debts to the point where the dollar will, crash.

When did I ever bitch about Medicaid, I miss it, it was better than the cheap shitty policy I pay for.

Those laws suck, especially in Michigan, where they keep lowering amounts, 60mg morphine equivalent, that is bullshit. CWE for a weak ass, dangerous opiod, ah no.